PDA

View Full Version : Great author supports correct thinking

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Melanie Phillips books

This woman presents in a brilliant way the same tenets I advocate.

The world turned upside down will enchant the "right thinkers" and educate the left thinking folks.

In what we tell ourselves is an age of reason, we are behaving increasingly irrationally. A loss of religious belief has led the West to replace reason and truth with ideology and prejudice. The result has been a kind of mass derangement, as truth and lies, right and wrong, victim and aggressor are all turned upside down.
Read more... (http://www.melaniephillips.com/the-world-turned-upside-down)

Kathianne
05-11-2013, 11:55 AM
This would belong below the political section, like books. Funny how 'brilliant' is the adjective to describe those that agree with the op.

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 03:27 PM
This would belong below the political section, like books. Funny how 'brilliant' is the adjective to describe those that agree with the op.

Her books main thrust is politics.

While I do call her brilliant, a lot of others agree.

Itn's it annoying when I compliment women? Such as Abbey and this author?

Kathianne
05-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Perhaps I should start a few threads on 'great political thinkers,' with links to their books. Heck I can even cite some books written about their books. Quotes from truly great politicians such as Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton, Lincoln, etc.

That will add much to the political forum. What say you, Jim? Should I do that? I'd be honored to...

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Perhaps I should start a few threads on 'great political thinkers,' with links to their books. Heck I can even cite some books written about their books. Quotes from truly great politicians such as Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton, Lincoln, etc.

That will add much to the political forum. What say you, Jim? Should I do that? I'd be honored to...

Sounds great.