PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigrants Found Again In Downtown Hotel

nevadamedic
06-02-2007, 03:10 PM
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/13423533/detail.html?subid=22105263&qs=1;bp=t

It's about time, plenty more to go.

Yurt
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
I dare say that you could go many places and easily find illegals. If they can crack down on this hotel, then those other places would be a field day...;)

nevadamedic
06-02-2007, 05:53 PM
I dare say that you could go many places and easily find illegals. If they can crack down on this hotel, then those other places would be a field day...;)

Yea but the wont :-(

Hugh Lincoln
06-02-2007, 06:21 PM
They say we can't deport them all. Thing is, we don't have to. Start taking the problem seriously, and the illegals get the message and move on their own.

nevadamedic
06-02-2007, 06:25 PM
They say we can't deport them all. Thing is, we don't have to. Start taking the problem seriously, and the illegals get the message and move on their own.

Huh?

Yurt
06-02-2007, 07:50 PM

What then is the penalty?

nevadamedic
06-02-2007, 09:26 PM
What then is the penalty?

huh?

Trigg
06-02-2007, 10:04 PM

I agree, we don't have to deport them all.

If the gov. would start enforcing the laws we already have, like charging companies for employing illegals, they would leave on their own. It's kind of hard to live somewhere if there are no jobs to be had.

Dilloduck
06-02-2007, 10:16 PM

"Having to deport them all" is a pure and simple blackmail attempt as is "If you don't vote for this bill, it's back to the status quo".

I don't recall anyone seriously meaning we round em all up one day in U-hauls and send em back.

These politicians know full well what the people want. They need to listen instead of threatening us and twisting our words. HACKS. All of em. :fu:

nevadamedic
06-03-2007, 12:12 PM
"Having to deport them all" is a pure and simple blackmail attempt as is "If you don't vote for this bill, it's back to the status quo".

I don't recall anyone seriously meaning we round em all up one day in U-hauls and send em back.

These politicians know full well what the people want. They need to listen instead of threatening us and twisting our words. HACKS. All of em. :fu:

Well said! :clap: