PDA

View Full Version : Let's idolize a terrorist

jimnyc
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
This is what poor parenting eventually leads to, IMO. What is wrong with people like this? Who in the world idolizes a terrorist other than another terrorist?
-----

This love is terrifying.

Thousands of American teen girls are crushing on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19 — and leading a social-media movement to exonerate him.

The swooning teens will not accept allegations that the college kid — whom they refer to by his nickname, “Jahar” — and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, killed three and maimed hundreds by setting off bombs at the April 15 race.

While some scrawl the hashtag “#FreeJahar” on their hands with markers, an 18-year-old in Topeka, Kan., is going to the extreme — she wants Dzhokhar’s words inked on her arm forever.

“Getting one of Jahar’s tweets tattooed on me tomorrow. Guess you could say I’m a #FreeJahar supporter,” “@keepitbluntedd” tweeted on May 7.

The tatted-up teen, Alisha, told The Post she’d soon put Tsarnaev’s April 7 tweet on her upper arm. It will read, “If you have the knowledge and the inspiration, all that’s left is to take action.”

The waitress insists the evidence against him doesn’t add up.

“He was just this pothead 19-year-old boy who didn’t care,” she said. “I don’t see it.”

She says she’s not a groupie.

“Somebody needs to stand up for him, and not the little high-school girls who just think he’s cute,” Alisha said.

“@FreeJahar97,” who identified herself on Twitter as “Gianna,” a 16-year-old with “big boobs,” likened Tsarnaev to a heartthrob.

“Yes i like Justin Bieber and i like Jahar but that has nothing to do with why i support him. I know hes innocent, he is far too beautiful,” she tweeted on April 25.

Another fan is Ariel Barnes, 19, of Columbus, Ohio, unemployed and hoping to snag a job at a Walmart.

“I try to make it a point that I’m not a fangirl,” Barnes said. “I feel like he’s my brother.”

As “@Shadowlily1993,” she tweeted: “Yall can judge me as much as you want. I’m on his side. . . . I hope to meet him one day he fascinates me.”

A Tsarnaev pal from Chelsea, Mass., Troy Crossley, 20, refers to supporters as “family.” He now has 16,333 followers on Twitter.

A Facebook group, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Free Jahar Movement, has more than 6,000 followers. A post on its page asks whether the brothers were “actors” who believed they were taking part in an emergency drill at the marathon.

Dzhokhar has inspired steamy online fan fiction, as well.

On Wattpad, “Stringcheesekitteh” wrote the three-part story “Tsarnaev,” set in the prison medical facility where Dzhokhar is being held. In the tale, a young resident psychiatrist finds herself mesmerized by his eyes.

Anonymous works on Pastebin.com include fantasy sex.

“He kissed your neck, sucking on it to leave his mark, biting down on it every now and then,” reads one scene set just before his arrest.

On Instagram, “Izzyperez007,” posted a collage of Dzhokhar.

“I am going to make shorts that say #FreeJahar on my butt,” she wrote in the comments.

Tumblr blogs are springing up, too. Justice for Jahar is decorated with a collage of his pics embellished with the words “luv u,” “perf” and “fab” in pastel pink.

One Twitter user “@freejaharlove” waxed poetic, writing, “I am only the dust on my Lover’s (Jahar) path and from dust I will rise and turn into a flower.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/girls_lovesick_twisted_OLK6eLVJM5U6618gAVXT0O

Drummond
05-12-2013, 11:45 AM
This is what poor parenting eventually leads to, IMO. What is wrong with people like this? Who in the world idolizes a terrorist other than another terrorist?
-----

This love is terrifying.

Thousands of American teen girls are crushing on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19 — and leading a social-media movement to exonerate him.

The swooning teens will not accept allegations that the college kid — whom they refer to by his nickname, “Jahar” — and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, killed three and maimed hundreds by setting off bombs at the April 15 race.

While some scrawl the hashtag “#FreeJahar” on their hands with markers, an 18-year-old in Topeka, Kan., is going to the extreme — she wants Dzhokhar’s words inked on her arm forever.

“Getting one of Jahar’s tweets tattooed on me tomorrow. Guess you could say I’m a #FreeJahar supporter,” “@keepitbluntedd” tweeted on May 7.

The tatted-up teen, Alisha, told The Post she’d soon put Tsarnaev’s April 7 tweet on her upper arm. It will read, “If you have the knowledge and the inspiration, all that’s left is to take action.”

The waitress insists the evidence against him doesn’t add up.

“He was just this pothead 19-year-old boy who didn’t care,” she said. “I don’t see it.”

She says she’s not a groupie.

“Somebody needs to stand up for him, and not the little high-school girls who just think he’s cute,” Alisha said.

“@FreeJahar97,” who identified herself on Twitter as “Gianna,” a 16-year-old with “big boobs,” likened Tsarnaev to a heartthrob.

“Yes i like Justin Bieber and i like Jahar but that has nothing to do with why i support him. I know hes innocent, he is far too beautiful,” she tweeted on April 25.

Another fan is Ariel Barnes, 19, of Columbus, Ohio, unemployed and hoping to snag a job at a Walmart.

“I try to make it a point that I’m not a fangirl,” Barnes said. “I feel like he’s my brother.”

As “@Shadowlily1993,” she tweeted: “Yall can judge me as much as you want. I’m on his side. . . . I hope to meet him one day he fascinates me.”

A Tsarnaev pal from Chelsea, Mass., Troy Crossley, 20, refers to supporters as “family.” He now has 16,333 followers on Twitter.

A Facebook group, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Free Jahar Movement, has more than 6,000 followers. A post on its page asks whether the brothers were “actors” who believed they were taking part in an emergency drill at the marathon.

Dzhokhar has inspired steamy online fan fiction, as well.

On Wattpad, “Stringcheesekitteh” wrote the three-part story “Tsarnaev,” set in the prison medical facility where Dzhokhar is being held. In the tale, a young resident psychiatrist finds herself mesmerized by his eyes.

Anonymous works on Pastebin.com include fantasy sex.

“He kissed your neck, sucking on it to leave his mark, biting down on it every now and then,” reads one scene set just before his arrest.

On Instagram, “Izzyperez007,” posted a collage of Dzhokhar.

“I am going to make shorts that say #FreeJahar on my butt,” she wrote in the comments.

Tumblr blogs are springing up, too. Justice for Jahar is decorated with a collage of his pics embellished with the words “luv u,” “perf” and “fab” in pastel pink.

One Twitter user “@freejaharlove” waxed poetic, writing, “I am only the dust on my Lover’s (Jahar) path and from dust I will rise and turn into a flower.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/girls_lovesick_twisted_OLK6eLVJM5U6618gAVXT0O

Totally, completely, sick. Completely beyond my understanding.

How would any of these sickos have felt if the terrorist had bombed any of their friends or relatives to smithereens ?

It's like, they're projecting their fantasy escapisms upon a vision they have of that terrorist, one completely divorced from the reality involved.

And I have to say this .. is this, really, so very different a phenomenon than that of certain individuals projecting their fantasy of 'human' qualities existing within a demonstrably SUBhuman entity ???

jimnyc
05-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Totally, completely, sick. Completely beyond my understanding.

How would any of these sickos have felt if the terrorist had bombed any of their friends or relatives to smithereens ?

It's like, they're projecting their fantasy escapisms upon a vision they have of that terrorist, one completely divorced from the reality involved.

And I have to say this .. is this, really, so very different a phenomenon than that of certain individuals projecting their fantasy of 'human' qualities existing within a demonstrably SUBhuman entity ???

The ONLY thing I can even remotely figure, is that they are little girls who think he's cute, like the little homo Justin Bieber. They are likely too young to understand terrorism, death and such. But if this were MY kid and I got wind of it?

Drummond
05-12-2013, 12:06 PM
The ONLY thing I can even remotely figure, is that they are little girls who think he's cute, like the little homo Justin Bieber. They are likely too young to understand terrorism, death and such. But if this were MY kid and I got wind of it?

Well, maybe. But from what I read, they want him EXONERATED ?? Declared innocent, because he might look 'cute' ..?

That's just sick.

I have to believe that they are too young to understand what a bomb does. Or, too young to understand that you have to pay for murder.

Which, unless they're younger than, say, 8 years old .. doesn't make sense to me.

But then Jim, you say .. 'But if this were MY kid and I got wind of it?' ... which must surely mean that you can make no more sense out of this than I do.

Noir
05-12-2013, 12:25 PM
This is what happens when the old media try to breakdown and report on the new media, confusing ironic fanfics and ships, with justice blogging, and making a great big mess of it all. Well done New York Times, all you've done is expose how out of touch you are with the issue you're trying to report on, and anyone thats just as out of touch (which can only be expected) knows no better than to assume the NYT has it right, embarrassing.

And to add extra laughter to the pot, some journalist decided that "a 16-year-old with “big boobs," would be the best way to describe their subject, because that's the only important information about this girl.

WiccanLiberal
05-12-2013, 12:43 PM
I am, sadly, not surprised that this has come to light. It's not a new phenomenon. Notorious and vicious men have always had followings of deluded women who "believe" in them and are convinced they are more than just vicious killers. There's an intriguing, although quite long, piece here detailing any number of serial killers with female 'fan' followers going back to the 19th century. http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/s_k_groupies/index.html

The writer postulates a number of explanations for the obsession some women seem to have in this regard:

Rescue fantasies: the SKG wants to believe that she has the ability to change someone as cruel and powerful as a serial killer.
Need to nurture: many women have said that they see the little boy in these killers and feel an overwhelming desire to nurture and protect that part of him.
The perfect boyfriend: she knows where he is at all times, and while she can now claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues of most relationships; she can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time.
Need for drama: during the trial, the daily events in the lives of serial killers may attract women who want to get close to the adversarial atmosphere and the possibility that something surprising may occur.
Hybristophilia: some people are sexually excited by others who commit violence
Exclusivity: there's a real sense of ownership of the facts about the killers—which confers its own special status—among those who feel intimately associated with them
Regaining the lost male: some who have been abused, neglected or without a father figure look to the killer to fill that need
Vicarious fantasies: some wish to live out their own visions of violence through a person who can actually act them out
Low self-esteem: some women believe they cannot find a man and since men in prison are desperately lonely, it's an easy way to get involved
Attention: when they do something like get involved with a killer, people talk about them and often the media puts a spotlight on them
Eminence: they evolve from Nobodies into Somebodies
The chance to show their mettle: they align themselves against the world in a heated defense of their beloved
Beauty and the Beast syndrome: they like the idea of getting close to danger that will probably not hurt them, but there's always the slight chance

aboutime
05-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Those poor little girls can't help it if they are the FIRST, REAL Microcosm of what the rest of the American Population looks, acts, and thinks like.
After all. Most of them have no idea what Benghazi is, or where it is. But, they all know the names of the four judges on American Idol. Or is that number ZERO now?

red states rule
05-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Look at how the liberal media and liberal elites have put the terrorist Bill Ayers up on a pedestal. He is a "respected" educator now

This is very typical and not surprising

aboutime
05-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I am, sadly, not surprised that this has come to light. It's not a new phenomenon. Notorious and vicious men have always had followings of deluded women who "believe" in them and are convinced they are more than just vicious killers. There's an intriguing, although quite long, piece here detailing any number of serial killers with female 'fan' followers going back to the 19th century. http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/s_k_groupies/index.html

The writer postulates a number of explanations for the obsession some women seem to have in this regard:

Rescue fantasies: the SKG wants to believe that she has the ability to change someone as cruel and powerful as a serial killer.
Need to nurture: many women have said that they see the little boy in these killers and feel an overwhelming desire to nurture and protect that part of him.
The perfect boyfriend: she knows where he is at all times, and while she can now claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues of most relationships; she can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time.
Need for drama: during the trial, the daily events in the lives of serial killers may attract women who want to get close to the adversarial atmosphere and the possibility that something surprising may occur.
Hybristophilia: some people are sexually excited by others who commit violence
Exclusivity: there's a real sense of ownership of the facts about the killers—which confers its own special status—among those who feel intimately associated with them
Regaining the lost male: some who have been abused, neglected or without a father figure look to the killer to fill that need
Vicarious fantasies: some wish to live out their own visions of violence through a person who can actually act them out
Low self-esteem: some women believe they cannot find a man and since men in prison are desperately lonely, it's an easy way to get involved
Attention: when they do something like get involved with a killer, people talk about them and often the media puts a spotlight on them
Eminence: they evolve from Nobodies into Somebodies
The chance to show their mettle: they align themselves against the world in a heated defense of their beloved
Beauty and the Beast syndrome: they like the idea of getting close to danger that will probably not hurt them, but there's always the slight chance

Agreed WL. Some pretend to know, and recognize it as 'THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME'. Where victims become allies of the guilty.
Much like those Three Girls who were held captive for 10 years in that SLIME BALL'S house.

Our media ARE part of these children, girls, and boys who KNOW EVERYTHING we older folks are ignorant, and stupid about because we have no idea HOW THEY FEEL, and need FREE STUFF to keep them happy.