PDA

View Full Version : ***BREAKING: Articles of Impeachment released by House Judic. Comte. for abuse of IRS

Little-Acorn
05-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Articles of Impeachment have been voted out of the House Judiciary Committe against the President, for his repeated use of the IRS to investigate, harass, and impede his political opponents.

This is the first step in the formal process of impeachment and removal of the President form office.

It has begun.

--------------------------------------------------------

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST BARACK H. OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HIM FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANOURS.

Using the powers of the office of President of the United States, Barack H. Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has repeatedly engaged in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens, impairing the due and proper administration of justice and the conduct of lawful inquiries, or contravening the laws governing agencies of the executive branch and the purposed of these agencies.

This conduct has included one or more of the following:
1. He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposes not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.

2. He has failed to take care that the laws were faithfully executed by failing to act when he knew or had reason to know that his close subordinates endeavoured to impede and frustrate lawful inquiries by duly constituted executive, judicial and legislative entities concerning the unlawful entry into the consulate of the United States of America, and the cover-up thereof, and concerning other unlawful activities including those relating to the electronic surveillance of private citizens.

3. In disregard of the rule of law, he knowingly misused the executive power by interfering with agencies of the executive branch, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement department, the Department of Justice, and the Central Intelligence Agency, in violation of his duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed.

In all of this, Barack H. Obama has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore Barack H. Obama, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.

---------------------------------------
Adopted 28-10 by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives, at 7:07PM on Saturday, 27th July, 1974, in Room 2141 of the Rayburn Office Building, Washington D.C.

A few agency names, indices, and one person's name, have been changed to reveal the guilty. In the words of White House Spokesman Jay Carney, these changes are only "a matter of non-substantive factual correction." All other language in these Articles, is exactly as passed by the House Judiciary Committee in July, 1974. - Copyright (c) 2013 by AP (Acorn Press)

revelarts
05-13-2013, 02:23 PM
I predict this goes nowhere.

there hasn't been an impeachment that has done done nothing since Nixon.

more power to them but. He should have been impeached over Libya and the NDAA and drone strikes, people jailed without trial and many other things,

this IRS thing small potatoes, compare other things in his past and what other presidents have done along the same lines Clinton and Bush both.

Marcus Aurelius
05-13-2013, 02:24 PM
A few agency names, indices, and one person's name, have been changed to reveal the guilty. In the words of White House Spokesman Jay Carney, these changes are only "a matter of non-substantive factual correction." All other language in these Articles, is exactly as passed by the House Judiciary Committee in July, 1974. - Copyright (c) 2013 by AP (Acorn Press)

You really had to go and get everyone's hopes up, huh.

Thunderknuckles
05-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Yeah, going nowhere. If anything, it will probably backfire by making Republicans look like petty whiners.
Who wants to take bets on who will be the the first liberal to call this a "racially motivated lynching". You know Chris Matthews is gonna be all over that!

Marcus Aurelius
05-13-2013, 02:46 PM
did you guys not see this part?

Acorn was screwing with us... or posting some wishful thinking.

Thunderknuckles
05-13-2013, 02:48 PM
Obviously I missed it!
:beer:

p.s. I think that's the first time I got fooled by the AP (Acorn Press)!

Little-Acorn
05-13-2013, 02:50 PM
You should have seen heads exploding over at City-Data. :thumb:

aboutime
05-13-2013, 03:16 PM
I predict this goes nowhere.

there hasn't been an impeachment that has done done nothing since Nixon.

more power to them but. He should have been impeached over Libya and the NDAA and drone strikes, people jailed without trial and many other things,

this IRS thing small potatoes, compare other things in his past and what other presidents have done along the same lines Clinton and Bush both.

Rev. Guess you didn't bother reading THE WHOLE THING. Did ya??? Somebody GOTCHA!

Kathianne
05-13-2013, 03:39 PM
There are those on the right, hoping for a quick assertion of charges on both Benghazi and IRS abuses, one reminder: Romney speaking too fast on Benghazi did more to hush up the story than any other cause. He allowed himself to become the story.

Wait for more information, it may be that impeachment becomes obvious, it may be there isn't enough there to bring charges, but enough to make him the lamest 2nd term president in recent history.

red states rule
05-13-2013, 03:42 PM
In order for this to work they will need solid proof Obama knew and approved the IRS to go after conservative groups'

But remember this, if Obama is impeached then we will have President Biden

Not much of an improvement folks

Kathianne
05-13-2013, 03:44 PM
In order for this to work they will need solid proof Obama knew and approved the IRS to go after conservative groups'

But remember this, if Obama is impeached then we will have President Biden

Not much of an improvement folks

Another reminder, Agnew was gone before Nixon.

Oh and another, Nixon wasn't impeached. Clinton was but not convicted, never had serious trial.

red states rule
05-13-2013, 03:46 PM

Oh and another, Nixon wasn't impeached. Clinton was but not convicted, never had serious trial.

Very valid points Kat

IF Obama was in on the IRS abuse, why would he involve Biden? I suspect even Obama will admit Biden is an idiot and could never keep his mouth shut

I would be shocked if Biden was told about what was going on

aboutime
05-13-2013, 03:50 PM
FOLKS. This is all a hoax.

Remember. If it was true, and did happen.

This guy would replace Obama.....4987

Kathianne
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
FOLKS. This is all a hoax.

Remember. If it was true, and did happen.

This guy would replace Obama.....4987

We all got that, check again what I wrote.

aboutime
05-13-2013, 03:55 PM
We all got that, check again what I wrote.

It's all in the Timing Kathianne. All in the timing. Some of us type pretty fast, and others don't. :)

fj1200
05-13-2013, 04:33 PM

But he was gone for a different reason as I recall. I don't imagine Biden getting caught up in anything, he sucks but he's not corrupt.

red states rule
05-13-2013, 04:35 PM
It's all in the Timing Kathianne. All in the timing. Some of us type pretty fast, and others don't. :)

The truth is Biden is too stupid to be dishonest

Kathianne
05-13-2013, 05:31 PM
But he was gone for a different reason as I recall. I don't imagine Biden getting caught up in anything, he sucks but he's not corrupt.

Remains to be seen, there's more than a 50% chance of sex scandal. Seriously.

aboutime
05-13-2013, 05:35 PM

Biden spends so much time Listening to himself talk. He hasn't got the mentality, or knowledge to be corrupt. Unless he's in his favorite
7-11 in Delaware, making dumb remarks about the Indian Owner/Operators who sell him "SHOES FOR INSERTING IN HIS MOUTH".

red states rule
05-13-2013, 05:55 PM
http://frankbaumer.com/Heartland%20Pictures/More_Pics/fun/Crazy_Joe_Biden.jpg

Voted4Reagan
05-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Me thinks that Rev will be having ACORNS and ONIONS for dinner tonight...

What a joke....

SassyLady
05-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Acorn, thanks for showing us how easy it is to change the "talking points" of a statement to make a point. Too bad the press didn't spread these talking points as fast as they did the "protesting a film" one to distract from the truth.

red states rule
05-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Acorn, thanks for showing us how easy it is to change the "talking points" of a statement to make a point. Too bad the press didn't spread these talking points as fast as they did the "protesting a film" one to distract from the truth.

and so much for the liberal media demanding an apology from the administration for arresting and tossing in jail - a man who has been proven innocent for starting the "protest" that never happened