PDA

View Full Version : Man gets 300 lashes, 6 years for helping woman convert to Islam

Marcus Aurelius
05-13-2013, 07:54 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/13/saudi-man-gets-300-lashes-6-years-for-helping-woman-convert-to-christianity/

Oh wait... no he didn't. It was the 'Religion of Peace' that inflicted this sentence on a Lebanese man, for helping a Muslim woman convert to Christianity! My bad.

A Lebanese man was sentenced to 300 lashes with a whip and six years in prison for his role in helping a Saudi woman convert to Christianity and flee the kingdom in the latest example of the religious intolerance that grips the region.

Maryam, who last year appeared in a YouTube video and proclaimed her conversion to Christianity, embraced Christianity after dreaming about climbing to the sky and hearing God say that Jesus is his son, according to the Gazette. But her unabashed faith did not go over well in her homeland, which has been singled out for its intolerance of religious beliefs other than Islam.

Let me guess, Jahil... Saudi Arabia isn't 'really' Islamic... right?

jimnyc
05-14-2013, 05:46 AM
Wow! 200 or 300 lashes? Yikes! That's definitely gonna leave a mark or two. I'd rather just be jailed, but looks like they get that too!

actsnoblemartin
05-14-2013, 09:04 PM
when will the islamic world, grow the bleep up. Sheesh.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-15-2013, 09:28 AM
when will the islamic world, grow the bleep up. Sheesh.

Answer is never. It is forbidden to deviate from the Koran. Death being a well commanded punishment. And one the followers just leave to dish out!! The religion has in its history murdered well over 160 million innocent people(low estimate). -Tyr