PDA

View Full Version : I think I had too much

jimnyc
05-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Coffee that is!

I woke up, again, with a terrible headache. Of course I took some extra strength Tylenol, and decided to combat it with caffeine as well. It was so-so after 1 cup, then feeling better after the 2nd, a tad remaining after the 3rd, still nervous but gone after the 4th and forgot I was even drinking more as I downed the 5th. I just started sipping the 6th.

I know smilies are for fun - but this really is me - :coffee2::hyper:

Jeff
05-14-2013, 08:51 AM
Brother all that caffeine doesn't help the nerves at least it doesn't with me, you need to come south for a week or so relax take in some good scenery , eat some good southern cooking , actually be able to stop and catch your breath a bit, you know the house is always open to ya, Feel better James

fj1200
05-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Brother all that caffeine doesn't help the nerves at least it doesn't with me, you need to come south for a week or so relax take in some good scenery , eat some good southern cooking , actually be able to stop and catch your breath a bit, you know the house is always open to ya, Feel better James

But then I would go up for a visit and get all liberal up in heeya! :poke: No relaxation for the weary.

Jeff
05-14-2013, 09:01 AM
But then I would go up for a visit and get all liberal up in heeya! :poke: No relaxation for the weary.

That would be fine I am sure there would be a lot more fun than political talk , we could cook a Hog , make a day out of it and show Jim how to relax a bit , then ya could get him with the liberal talk :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Coffee that is!

I woke up, again, with a terrible headache. Of course I took some extra strength Tylenol, and decided to combat it with caffeine as well. It was so-so after 1 cup, then feeling better after the 2nd, a tad remaining after the 3rd, still nervous but gone after the 4th and forgot I was even drinking more as I downed the 5th. I just started sipping the 6th.

Everybody knows that 9 cups of strong coffee cures a hangover! ;)--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-15-2013, 09:20 AM

Yep, weather is fine down here and the Southern cooking is always great but Jim like myself may have to stick to his health diet, a bummer that is fo' sho' .-Tyr

aboutime
05-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Coffee that is!

Never could get enough coffee jim. While I was still in the Nav. I was accused of having a permanent CUP finger that would never straighten out. And, if they ever took Blood for tests, or to donate...I told them it was 99% Caffeine, and the one percent with Cream and Sugar.