PDA

View Full Version : Will Hillary jump ship in order to try and salvage a 2016 Presidential bid?

Marcus Aurelius
05-14-2013, 05:00 PM
With all the issues coming to light now, while I feel it is not extremely likely, it is entirely possible that within the next 3 months, Hillary jumps ship and starts to distance herself from blame in any of the now brewing scandals in a desperate attempt to maintain any Presidential aspirations for 2016.

your thoughts???

Kathianne
05-14-2013, 05:04 PM
With all the issues coming to light now, while I feel it is not extremely likely, it is entirely possible that within the next 3 months, Hillary jumps ship and starts to distance herself from blame in any of the now brewing scandals in a desperate attempt to maintain any Presidential aspirations for 2016.

your thoughts???

Color me cynical, but my take is that if she were 'blameless' she would have already thrown this administration under the bus. Doesn't mean she's alone in blame, but guessing she had more than a bit of hands on.

aboutime
05-14-2013, 05:15 PM

your thoughts???

Marcus. The real question should be.
"How will Hillary jump ship from Underneath the BUS Obama and company intends to throw her under?"

She has already tried to distance herself. But she forgets. Most of us still remember WHITE WATER.

Thunderknuckles
05-14-2013, 05:45 PM
I don't think she will jump ship. She doesn't have to. She is gonna win big in 2016 just because she will be the first female President, who also happened to be a First Lady too boot!.
This is the kind of thing that gives folks like Chris Matthews that tingle down their legs. It's a sure sign of conservative defeat.

After 8 years of Hillary, the Dems will throw up a Latino of one flavor or another and we will be finished again. At some point down the road, after they have gone through a few race based wins, they will be left with only the Native American option and that person will win by the greatest margin in US history. After all that, conservatives might have a chance.

Now that's some epic pessimism!

Kathianne
05-14-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't think she will jump ship. She doesn't have to. She is gonna win big in 2016 just because she will be the first female President, who also happened to be a First Lady too boot!.
This is the kind of thing that gives folks like Chris Matthews that tingle down their legs. It's a sure sign of conservative defeat.

After 8 years of Hillary, the Dems will throw up a Latino of one flavor or another and we will be finished again. At some point down the road, after they have gone through a few race based wins, they will be left with only the Native American option and that person will win by the greatest margin in US history. After all that, conservatives might have a chance.

Now that's some epic pessimism!

You're dreaming on 2016 and 2020.

Thunderknuckles
05-14-2013, 06:02 PM
You're dreaming on 2016 and 2020.
Yeah, but it's a nightmare!

Marcus Aurelius
05-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Color me cynical, but my take is that if she were 'blameless' she would have already thrown this administration under the bus. Doesn't mean she's alone in blame, but guessing she had more than a bit of hands on.

I doubt she is blameless. I'm thinking of her shifting her share of blame in other directions.

aboutime
05-14-2013, 06:10 PM
I doubt she is blameless. I'm thinking of her shifting her share of blame in other directions.

Somebody, way down in the terrible chain-of-command with the State Department is probably preparing for their DEMISE as we speak.

Hillary and Bubba are professional liars, just like Obama.
Anyone who thinks Hillary is gonna feel any pain from this. Especially from Obama. Needs only to remember the History of both Clinton's.

Do a little checking for yourself, and try to convince yourself SHE is gonna get anything but PRAISE from those who Want her to run for President...much like all of the idiots who voted for Obama.
They are convinced...The FREE STUFF will make up for their Ignorance, and Selfishness in their Miserable lives.

Kathianne
05-14-2013, 06:11 PM

The administration is better able to do so. She's out of office and carries the baggage of what she did and didn't do. Now, it will all shake down to what can be brought to the feet of Obama. Unless she is blameless or decides not to run, she doesn't have anything to say.

aboutime
05-14-2013, 06:21 PM
The administration is better able to do so. She's out of office and carries the baggage of what she did and didn't do. Now, it will all shake down to what can be brought to the feet of Obama. Unless she is blameless or decides not to run, she doesn't have anything to say.

She IS NOT blameless, and according to most. She IS going to run. If we allow her to skate from this, and pretend she is just a wonderful lady who deserves to become the FIRST Female President.

This nation is DOOMED for sure. What Americans didn't learn from the likes of Obama will remain the same if they vote for her.

Kathianne
05-14-2013, 07:34 PM
She IS NOT blameless, and according to most. She IS going to run. If we allow her to skate from this, and pretend she is just a wonderful lady who deserves to become the FIRST Female President.

This nation is DOOMED for sure. What Americans didn't learn from the likes of Obama will remain the same if they vote for her.

If she runs, unless there is something she has failed to capitalize on, this will be there to hit her. THAT was my point. The same folks that voted for Obama, will vote for her, but the numbers? Depends on the spin and the MSM.

fj1200
05-15-2013, 05:45 AM

your thoughts???

I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to alienate BO's base up until the point that she has some direct culpability. I would see it as extremely unlikely though that she'll go out and lie for the boss like Al did for Bill back in the day.

Gaffer
05-15-2013, 07:09 AM
There's another possibility. Say the dark one gets impeached and steps down. Then Biden takes his place. Biden then picks his VP. She then gets to add VP and SoS to her resume. If the conservatives don't go after her with everything they have from her past, she's a shoe in.

fj1200
05-15-2013, 07:45 AM
There's another possibility. Say the dark one gets impeached and steps down. Then Biden takes his place. Biden then picks his VP. She then gets to add VP and SoS to her resume. If the conservatives don't go after her with everything they have from her past, she's a shoe in.

Doesn't the House need to approve the VP choice like with Ford? It would be interesting to see that process in today's environment. I don't think she would be a shoo-in by any stretch esp in a Republican House, can you imagine the Benghazi kerfuffle they could make?

I don't see BO getting impeached though unless a direct line is shown.

Gaffer
05-15-2013, 08:09 AM
Doesn't the House need to approve the VP choice like with Ford? It would be interesting to see that process in today's environment. I don't think she would be a shoo-in by any stretch esp in a Republican House, can you imagine the Benghazi kerfuffle they could make?

Agreed, getting her past the house would be a problem. The House is the only safety valve we have left in the system. But I would expect the libs and media to try.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-15-2013, 08:51 AM

your thoughts???

If jumping ship improves her chances to win in her 2016 presidential bid she will do it in a New York minute and not sweat it. Right now she is sitting back hoping obama censorship team scores big but looks like the bloooooooooood in the water has got even the usual worthless, lying media bastards worked up into a frenzy.
Obama should be impeached on several issues bu my guess is that he will not be but all this is going to hurt the GD BASTARD!!--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-15-2013, 08:58 AM

Damn, we agree. :uhoh: Not often that happens, kinda scary..;)

This hurts her and would sink her chances should the media stay pissed off at obama enough to cause many heads to roll , jail time for some and not reunite behind the evil bitch come election time 2016. -Tyr

PostmodernProphet
05-15-2013, 01:51 PM
???....I thought she started shifting blame in 2012......

aboutime
05-15-2013, 02:00 PM

As we have all seen many times before. NOTHING is impossible for the Clinton's. How many times has she SWORN to the American people about NOT intending to RUN for President????

How'd that work out?