PDA

View Full Version : We've seen it before. Just watch what happens.

aboutime
05-15-2013, 01:24 PM
I wonder how long it will be before the Obama administration either creates, or finds another CRISIS that will take the THREE Investigations out of the Spotlight for his former...MEDIA LOVERS?

Just watch. If things go as they usually have in the past.

That CRISIS Rahm Emanuel told Obama to never let go....Is going to happen. I suspect Sooner, rather than Later.

Gaffer
05-15-2013, 02:44 PM
I wonder how long it will be before the Obama administration either creates, or finds another CRISIS that will take the THREE Investigations out of the Spotlight for his former...MEDIA LOVERS?

Just watch. If things go as they usually have in the past.

That CRISIS Rahm Emanuel told Obama to never let go....Is going to happen. I suspect Sooner, rather than Later.

They are already doing it. OJ wants a new trial and the media is covering it big time as holder and the IRS hearings and investigations get shoved under the rug.

aboutime
05-15-2013, 02:50 PM
They are already doing it. OJ wants a new trial and the media is covering it big time as holder and the IRS hearings and investigations get shoved under the rug.

Guess that's a start Gaffer. But, I think something Big from the Obama camp is waiting to be sprung to hide behind.

BillyBob
05-15-2013, 07:48 PM

Don't forget Angelina Jolie's [former] tits and ovaries. Now we know why Obama didn't sign an executive order to free her of cancer.

red states rule
05-16-2013, 02:34 AM
Perhaps a few dozen Daisy Cutters dropped on Iran's nuclear sites would do the trick