PDA

View Full Version : How could Obama know what his underlings were doing when the government’s so big?

red states rule
05-15-2013, 04:19 PM
The excuses are getting more and more lame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mhd6XLbbtIY

aboutime
05-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Funny, listening to the Master of Obama BS talk, or call someone, or something else BS.

If it wasn't for that BS'er running Obama's campaign. Their slogan would have been more honest like..4998 is Obama's answer to politics. Plenty of it, and deeply worshiped by the Uninformed who think it is Pure Gold.

BillyBob
05-15-2013, 06:12 PM
If the government is too big, maybe we should consider shrinking it.

Can somebody point me in the direction of a political party that has that as their platform?

BillyBob
05-15-2013, 06:16 PM
It's amazing the lengths to which Obama's defenders will go to excuse his blatant tyranny. Liberty is now just a fleeting memory. A couple more generations and the Constitution will be no more than a barely mentioned relic from a long forgotten time.

This is a great sadness.

Little-Acorn
05-15-2013, 06:49 PM
I recall a cartoon that came out during the Watergate era. It didn't show any faces, nothing but four panels depicting the White House in each one. Above the White House were "speech balloons" that related what someone inside (obviously then-President Nixon) was saying to some colleague.

First panel: "If I knew about all this illegal stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Second panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

Third panel: " And if I didn't know about all the stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Fourth panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

A good question then... and a good question now.

BillyBob
05-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Yet Obama takes credit for killing bin Laden, increases in the stock market and millions of jobs created.

Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe and repeat this bullshit? [assuming you aren't Jay Carney]

Kathianne
05-15-2013, 07:34 PM
I recall a cartoon that came out during the Watergate era. It didn't show any faces, nothing but four panels depicting the White House in each one. Above the White House were "speech balloons" that related what someone inside (obviously then-President Nixon) was saying to some colleague.

First panel: "If I knew about all this illegal stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Second panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

Third panel: " And if I didn't know about all the stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Fourth panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

A good question then... and a good question now.

That would have to be Garry Trudeau's, Doonesbury.

red states rule
05-16-2013, 02:24 AM
So for liberals the logical solution is to continue to grow and expand the size of Federal government? (along with the cost of course)