PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Scandals Prove "Racism" and "White Supremacy" in GOP

red states rule
05-16-2013, 02:10 AM
Mr Tingles and Rev Al go all out to make race the issue and not the corruption of the Obama administration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Lh21drY9A&feature=player_embedded

red states rule
05-16-2013, 04:20 AM
I do hope Chris gets the help he so desperately needs

Jeff
05-16-2013, 04:33 AM
I had to shut this off after just a minute or so, Racist LOL with statements like , If I were to have a son I would want him to look like Trayvon ( a gang banger ) or another good one The police acted stupidly , again what man that wasn't racist with Obamas education would make a statement like that

Just this past weekend in Baton Rouge a white family was beat up by a gang of blacks , no news of it no comments from DC nothing , no hate crime nothing and these people have the stones to talk about racism

red states rule
05-16-2013, 04:36 AM
I had to shut this off after just a minute or so, Racist LOL with statements like , If I were to have a son I would want him to look like Trayvon ( a gang banger ) or another good one The police acted stupidly , again what man that wasn't racist with Obamas education would make a statement like that

Just this past weekend in Baton Rouge a white family was beat up by a gang of blacks , no news of it no comments from DC nothing , no hate crime nothing and these people have the stones to talk about racism

Jeff, when liberals are losing (and R's when they lost Bush's amnesty bill) they will pull the race card from the bottom of the deck

Chris is desperate right now and I suspect he was trying to convince himself and not the few people who tune into his show that racism is to blame and not Obama's actions for the problems his administration is facing

Jeff
05-16-2013, 04:45 AM
Jeff, when liberals are losing (and R's when they lost Bush's amnesty bill) they will pull the race card from the bottom of the deck

Chris is desperate right now and I suspect he was trying to convince himself and not the few people who tune into his show that racism is to blame and not Obama's actions for the problems his administration is facing

What they are doing is dividing the races even further and that isn't good at all and the true racist cant or dont want to see this but I would suggest for all be ready to protect you and yours

red states rule
05-16-2013, 04:47 AM
What they are doing is dividing the races even further and that isn't good at all and the true racist cant or dont want to see this but I would suggest for all be ready to protect you and yours

Hell yes they are.

I laughed when Obama was first elected when the left said this would "heal" race relations. I told my liberal co-worker that everytime anyone disagreed with Obama and his policies they would be tagged a racist

He laughed

He is not laughing now as once again I was right on how liberals operate

Jeff
05-16-2013, 04:50 AM
Obama through his own statments has taken us back at least 50 years

BillyBob
05-16-2013, 09:30 AM
People who claim racism where there is none are racists themselves.

Besides, that term has long lost its sting. The dems have way overplayed it.

aboutime
05-16-2013, 02:22 PM

I also had to stop listening, remembering how he makes me feel a need to puke since HE is one who agreed with Obama and his administration that "I" a 30 year, American Veteran who defended his RIGHT to say such things, calls me, and thousands, if not millions of other American Veterans...Home bred Terrorists, and Racists because we disagree with his racist Tingle that further divides this nation.
Matthews is nothing but a piece of stuff that lays lower on the ocean floor, below the Whale Waste.

red states rule
05-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Obama through his own statments has taken us back at least 50 years

and his economic policies

He has transformed America and as Newt said - Obama is the Food Stamp President

taft2012
05-16-2013, 03:25 PM
So if white supremacists suceed in removing Barry Bonds from the all-time home run list..I assume he meant home runs and not "batting average" like he said.

.... if white supremacists were able to remove Barry Bonds that would make who the all-time homerun champion?

Oh yeah, Hank Aaron.

Liberal men shouldn't attempt sports metaphors.

Oh, and the gibberish that conservatives want to do away with government. How many times can they repeat that blatant falsehood?

This nut isn't even worth watching clips of anymore he's so stupid.

red states rule
05-16-2013, 03:29 PM
and Obama got 94% of the black vote for what reason?

What percentage of all the voters who voted for him simply because he was black? Is that racist?

BillyBob
05-16-2013, 04:27 PM
and Obama got 94% of the black vote for what reason?

What percentage of all the voters who voted for him simply because he was black? Is that racist?

Blacks can't be racist, that is reserved for whites only. Hey wait, that sounds racist.

[I miss having my own drinking fountain....]

Robert A Whit
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
I do hope Chris gets the help he so desperately needs

He is one of those who we all realize what he will say next before he says it. I put up with half of that stuff on the video.

Mr Tingles thinks Obama is the best slice of watermelon he ever had.

Marcus Aurelius
05-16-2013, 04:39 PM
He is one of those who we all realize what he will say next before he says it. I put up with half of that stuff on the video.

Mr Tingles thinks Obama is the best slice of watermelon he ever had.

using a watermelon reference when talking about a black President? At your age, you should know the racist connotations that statement has, and there is no place on this board for that kind of racism.

BillyBob
05-16-2013, 04:42 PM
using a watermelon reference when talking about a black President? At your age, you should know the racist connotations that statement has, and there is no place on this board for that kind of racism.

Is it OK to talk about fried chicken, carjackings and gangs? [btw, Obama is as white as he is black. He was raised by white folks, went to white schools and gives the white media 'tingles']

aboutime
05-16-2013, 05:47 PM
Is it OK to talk about fried chicken, carjackings and gangs? [btw, Obama is as white as he is black. He was raised by white folks, went to white schools and gives the white media 'tingles']

BillyBob. I am disappointed. I was hoping to have more fun here. But. You slammed the door on any further idea's about fun when you lowered the boom, and we could all see where you were going with that kind of talk.

I have heard more than my fair share of that kind of degrading talk. And. It ends right here with me.
No more fun.

BillyBob
05-16-2013, 06:05 PM
BillyBob. I am disappointed. I was hoping to have more fun here. But. You slammed the door on any further idea's about fun when you lowered the boom, and we could all see where you were going with that kind of talk.

I have heard more than my fair share of that kind of degrading talk. And. It ends right here with me.
No more fun.

Obama isn't half white?

aboutime
05-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Obama isn't half white?

You know that isn't what I meant. Watermelon???
That's almost as racist as your pretend question about Obama's color.
Not a smart, or wise thing. In my opinion.
That kind of talk, whether it was meant as a joke, or not. Is exactly what the Democrats believe ALL OF US are like.
I refuse to fall into their category for anyone.

BillyBob
05-16-2013, 06:31 PM
You know that isn't what I meant. Watermelon???
That's almost as racist as your pretend question about Obama's color.
Not a smart, or wise thing. In my opinion.
That kind of talk, whether it was meant as a joke, or not. Is exactly what the Democrats believe ALL OF US are like.
I refuse to fall into their category for anyone.

Sorry Pal, I'm sorry you are willing to bow to the PC police, but I sure as fuck won't.

MY 'PRETEND' question? Obama is a mulatto. That's a fact. Calling him black is inaccurate. He is as much white as he is black, that is an indisputable fact [unless you are claiming that his mammy is a negro].

Watermelon? I didn't even say it, but so what? You're afraid to list melons here? How 'bout cantaloupe, is that one OK? And fried chicken, so what? You think he's never eaten fried chicken? I have, have you?

And why do you care what democrats think of 'us'? They are all liars and racists. Fuck 'em. They don't tell me what to say. I'm sorry you have caved into them, that's precisely what they want.

I expect much more from a supposed military man.

red states rule
05-17-2013, 02:18 AM
I know Chris doe not tolerate any racism in his up scale Chevy Chase neighborhood where it is about 99% white

But it is obvious that Obama lapdogs like Chris believe pointing out the corruption of this administration is a racist thing to do