PDA

View Full Version : All-In-One

Mr. P
06-03-2007, 10:25 AM
1. Plame was NOT covert, she did work for the CIA and it was common knowledge.

2. Police roadblocks and law enforcement are NOT Gestapo tactics. They have been doing this for many years in the South. Count on it every holiday period. It’s 100% legal. It’s NOT unconstitutional NOR an invasion of privacy. And they are NOT knocking at the door without a warrant.

3. We own our property in Ga. NOT the Government. Don’t know about other states. Yes, they can seize it if you fail to pay tax, but they are NOT on the title.

4. The inside of your car may be an extension of your home but the public road is NOT. Deal with it.

5. On a traffic stop, whether at a block or not, anything illegal in plain view is fair game. If you give CONSENT the entire vehicle may be searched. If you decline they may obtain a warrant to do so. If you're driving illegally, no tag, license, insurance to present when asked, Deal with it, you're a DUMB ASS.

That’s all I have to say about that.

shattered
06-03-2007, 10:29 AM

2. Police roadblocks and law enforcement are NOT Gestapo tactics. They have been doing this for many years in the South. Count on it every holiday period. It’s 100% legal. It’s NOT unconstitutional NOR an invasion of privacy. And they are NOT knocking at the door without a warrant.

3. We own our property in Ga. NOT the Government. Don’t know about other states. Yes, they can seize it if you fail to pay tax, but they are NOT on the title.

4. The inside of your car may be an extension of your home but the public road is NOT. Deal with it.

5. On a traffic stop, whether at a block or not, anything illegal in plain view is fair game. If you give CONSENT the entire vehicle may be searched. If you decline they may obtain a warrant to do so. If you're driving illegally, no tag, license, insurance to present when asked, Deal with it, you're a DUMB ASS.

Could you be a little more clear? Not sure what you're trying to say... :cool:

Mr. P
06-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Could you be a little more clear? Not sure what you're trying to say... :cool:

I need to work on that. ;)

shattered
06-03-2007, 10:36 AM
I need to work on that. ;)

Just a smidge.. :laugh2:

Doniston
06-03-2007, 12:07 PM

OP-vs-OP-----you didn't gain a thing You just disagreed.

shattered
06-03-2007, 12:08 PM

Huh? How many times do we have to ask you to make sense, or have someone proof read your posts before you submit them? :slap:

Mr. P
06-03-2007, 12:15 PM

Not opinion vs opinion, bud. 1-5 are ALL facts.

Doniston
06-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Not opinion vs opinion, bud. 1-5 are ALL facts.

NONSENSE:

1. WRONG
2. Simply in your opinion
3. So????
4. But the car "ON" the road is.
5. No arguement.

Dilloduck
06-03-2007, 04:31 PM
NONSENSE:

1. WRONG
2. Simply in your opinion
3. So????
4. But the car "ON" the road is.
5. No arguement.

Why are you so quick to dismiss opinions? Our laws are based on opinions.

chum43
06-03-2007, 05:15 PM

the rest I can't completely disagree with...

but i would like to point out that if they can take something if you don't pay them a hefty price once a year and they can take it if they have a signed documents saying they need it and they can buy it from you whenever they feel like it, does it really matter if they give you a piece of paper that says you own it?... truth is the government leases it out to you and tells you that you own it, you have very little power over it.

Mr. P
06-03-2007, 05:30 PM
the rest I can't completely disagree with...

but i would like to point out that if they can take something if you don't pay them a hefty price once a year and they can take it if they have a signed documents saying they need it and they can buy it from you whenever they feel like it, does it really matter if they give you a piece of paper that says you own it?... truth is the government leases it out to you and tells you that you own it, you have very little power over it.

I know what you're saying and right now, or at least in the last few years imminent domain has been a major abuse of local governments across the Country.

Doniston
06-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Why are you so quick to dismiss opinions? Our laws are based on opinions. I NEVER dismiss opinions. but stating them as fact? that's a different story.

Dilloduck
06-03-2007, 08:27 PM
I NEVER dismiss opinions. but stating them as fact? that's a different story.

Looks like Mr P has a lot of facts in point #2 to me . What do you consider to be an opinion?

gabosaurus
06-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Well said, P. :cheers2:

06-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Looks like Mr P has a lot of facts in point #2 to me . What do you consider to be an opinion?

Rereading them they are all facts.