PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson freed

Little-Acorn
05-16-2013, 11:37 AM
OJ Simpson freed

(c) 2013 by AP (Acorn Press)

O.J Simpson has been freed from jail, by a special team of attorneys sent to him by the White House.

Today Simpson was appointed to head a Special Commission, whose job is to find the "real perpetrators" who have been doing all the illegal things in Washington DC, Benghazi, Libya, the IRS offices in Cincinnati, etc.

In a hastily-arranged press conference this morning, President Obama said in a prepared statement that he was fully confident that the experienced football-star-cum-investigator would find the people in question as soon as humanly possible.

Thunderknuckles
05-16-2013, 11:41 AM
OJ Simpson freed

(c) 2013 by AP (Acorn Press)

O.J Simpson has been freed from jail, by a special team of attorneys sent to him by the White House.

Today Simpson was appointed to head a Special Commission, whose job is to find the "real perpetrators" who have been doing all the illegal things in Washington DC, Benghazi, Libya, the IRS offices in Cincinnati, etc.

In a hastily-arranged press conference this morning, President Obama said in a prepared statement that he was fully confident that the experienced football-star-cum-investigator would find the people in question as soon as humanly possible.

HAH! Not this time my friend.
So, what is this actually related to?

Little-Acorn
05-16-2013, 11:43 AM
HAH! Not this time my friend.
So, what is this actually related to?

Can't put anything past you, can we, thunderknuckles? :slap:

Thunderknuckles
05-16-2013, 11:50 AM
Can't put anything past you, can we, thunderknuckles? :slap:
Cuz I ar smart!

aboutime
05-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Darn! Obama sure is smart. Good choice, picking OJ to be his replacement for HOLDER :).

You can't make this stuff up.