PDA

View Full Version : Were four Americans sacrificed so Obama could fake defeating AlQaeda before election?

Little-Acorn
05-16-2013, 11:18 PM
Finally, after puttering around with stories and videos and lies after the attacks, Congress is beginning to get at the real scandal in Benghazi.

What happened after the attacks, and who lied to whom and how, is less important than why security there was left to deteriorate for months, even while attacks were going on, bombs were blowing 12-foot holes in the consulate walls, and Amb. Stevens was pleading for months for more security.

That summer, Obama was crowing over "Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive!". He was desperately trying to fool American voters into thinking he had defeated Al Qaeda and they were "on the run". And the increasing attacks by Al Qaeda were not fitting into the glossy image he was trying to project.

Sending MORE security into areas like Benghazi, Cairo etc. would have done even more harm to his story... so he simply didn't do it. Instead he reduced security, pulled out American agents, and in some cases substituted Libyan personnel for the American security troops. He was hoping this would look good to American voters who weren't paying much attention.

By the first week in September 2012, there were exactly three American security personnel at the consulate in Benghazi. The gate guards and patrols had been replaced by Libyans... and they were unarmed, with nothing but whistles and batons. And so, when the major attack came on Sept. 11, 2012, the people in the consulate didn't have much chance.

Basically, the lives of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans, were sacrificed so that Obama could get more votes three weeks later in the November, 2012 election.

And that is the real scandal of Benghazi. Obama hopes fervently that people will keep complaining about Susan Rice and lies about a video afterward... because then they aren't complaining about what killed Amb. Stevens and three other Americans: Months of fatal, flagrant neglect of consulate security for the purpose of gaining votes.

------------------------------------------------------

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57528567&feed_id=2&videofeed=38

The Obama administration -- and the State Department in particular -- has been accused by Republican lawmakers and some former U.S. officials who worked in Libya of ignoring warning signs and even rejecting pleas for increased security around American offices in the country ahead of the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, which left U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others dead.

The House Oversight Committee will begin questioning three senior State Department staff on Capitol Hill Wednesday over claims that dozens of U.S. security personnel were removed from Libya in the six months leading up to the attack, in spite of alleged requests to increase personnel levels from American officials on the ground.

According to one of the key witnesses expected to testify before the committee this week, even Ambassador Stevens himself had repeatedly requested more security personnel, but was turned down.

Lt. Col. Andy Wood, the former head of a U.S. Special Forces "Site Security Team" in Libya, has told CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson that he and many other senior staff at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, "felt we needed more, not less" security personnel in the country, but were told "to do with less.

For what reasons, I don't know."

This begins to get at the real scandal in Benghazi.

fj1200
05-17-2013, 05:03 AM
Basically, the lives of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans, were sacrificed so that Obama could get more votes three weeks later in the November, 2012 election.

Or it could be blazing incompetence.

logroller
05-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Doesn't really fit with the Forward slogan. Perhaps he should used Impasse.

Marcus Aurelius
05-17-2013, 06:55 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Little-Acorn http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=638730#post638730)

no reason it couldn't be both.

fj1200
05-17-2013, 07:18 AM
no reason it couldn't be both.

I've seen that statement/question in no less than three threads and the unanswered question is who really thinks that embassy security would have been an issue for the electorate? It's just a posit not proven IMO.

Little-Acorn
05-17-2013, 09:31 AM
the unanswered question is who really thinks that embassy security would have been an issue for the electorate?

Unanswered because nobody asked it. At least not in this thread.

The issue for the electorate was, Is there more reason to elect Obama because he (appears to have) defeated Al Qaeda?

That was why the Obama admin put on this whole charade of reducing security at the consulate (and other places) - to make it look like he had defeated AlQaeda, and they were "on the run".

Even when they started attacking our consulate and other installations in the area for most of that spring and summer, he hoped people wouldn't notice, and so kept reducing security and withdrawing American security personnel.

When the big attack on our Benghazi consulate finally happened, our people didn't have much chance. And even afterward, Obama kept up the charade, pretending the attack was NOT by AlQaeda, but just by a bunch of film critics who happend to come by.

fj1200
05-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Unanswered because nobody asked it. At least not in this thread.

The issue for the electorate was, Is there more reason to elect Obama because he (appears to have) defeated Al Qaeda?

That was why the Obama admin put on this whole charade of reducing security at the consulate (and other places) - to make it look like he had defeated AlQaeda, and they were "on the run".

Even when they started attacking our consulate and other installations in the area for most of that spring and summer, he hoped people wouldn't notice, and so kept reducing security and withdrawing American security personnel.

When the big attack on our Benghazi consulate finally happened, our people didn't have much chance. And even afterward, Obama kept up the charade, pretending the attack was NOT by AlQaeda, but just by a bunch of film critics who happend to come by.

But it is at the base of what your proposing. Asked or not. Was the "charade" of reducing security because of a diminished AQ ever made an issue in the press/to voters? I don't think the average person is going to make any connection to embassy/consulate security.

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 10:24 AM
It is speculated that the Embassy in Banghazi was the front line for the CIA's gun-running operation to Syria.

Little-Acorn
05-17-2013, 10:30 AM
But it is at the base of what your proposing.

Actually it has nothing to do with what I proposed. Nice try at changing what I said, to something I never said.

fj1200
05-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Actually it has nothing to do with what I proposed. Nice try at changing what I said, to something I never said.

I'm not changing anything you said. I'm trying to ask who was this charade put to that it had this effect? I don't recall it, maybe you do.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm not changing anything you said. I'm trying to ask who was this charade put to that it had this effect? I don't recall it, maybe you do.

The charade was a combination from Obama, and Clinton to convince the Uneducated who loved his success in killing OBL, and then he declared the THREATS of terrorism were downsized, if not eliminated totally because OBL was dead at the hands of Obama.

Of course. Those who voted for Obama still believe he ended all threats when he...rather than Bush...was able to SINGLE-HANDEDLY kill OBL. And made the WORLD A SAFER PLACE FOR YOU AND ME.

Obama bucks can make people think, and do anything you want.

fj1200
05-17-2013, 01:02 PM
The charade was a combination from Obama, and Clinton to convince the Uneducated who loved his success in killing OBL, and then he declared the THREATS of terrorism were downsized, if not eliminated totally because OBL was dead at the hands of Obama.

And that ties into removing security at Benghazi how?

aboutime
05-17-2013, 01:09 PM
And that ties into removing security at Benghazi how?

Obama and Clinton wanted to present the appearance that Less Security was needed because...Obama took care of the OBL problem, and that helped to convince people...before the election...Benghazi was all caused by an Idiotic video.

You claim to be informed. Why would you need to ask such a question? Other than to patronize someone you hope..isn't informed???

Gaffer
05-17-2013, 01:28 PM
So what do we know about Chris Stevens, what do we know about the, so called, security protection surrounding him. Just little quips from the media that he was loved by the lybians. No real digging into his background and what he was doing there. Not even any history or bio information on him.

This was a gun running operation of the CIA. He was supplying the muslim brotherhood with guns and trying to account for other missing arms, like stinger missiles. This all had to be covered up to protect the administration in the coming election. Got proof? Hell no. All the proof is well buried behind classified information and documents. What's not said is what's most damning to this administration and shows the media's complicity in it all.

fj1200
05-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Obama and Clinton wanted to present the appearance that Less Security was needed because...Obama took care of the OBL problem, and that helped to convince people...before the election...Benghazi was all caused by an Idiotic video.

You claim to be informed. Why would you need to ask such a question? Other than to patronize someone you hope..isn't informed???

Why do questions confuse you so? I'm just asking about the premise; the ambassador was "sacrificed" for votes by a "charade." A charade that no voter likely new about or would have cared about.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Why do questions confuse you so? I'm just asking about the premise; the ambassador was "sacrificed" for votes by a "charade." A charade that no voter likely new about or would have cared about.

You play the word games just like Obama. Get your damn nose out of the air, and come down with the rest of us LESS INTELLIGENT...according to you people.

You are the superior one here. Never accepting anyone else's words unless they meet your Liberally minded agenda that makes everyone else look bad....because you say so.

fj1200
05-17-2013, 03:39 PM
You play the word games just like Obama. Get your damn nose out of the air, and come down with the rest of us LESS INTELLIGENT...according to you people.

You are the superior one here. Never accepting anyone else's words unless they meet your Liberally minded agenda that makes everyone else look bad....because you say so.

It's not playing word games to challenge a premise. Some of us don't choose to be merely yes men like yourself.

And please, point out my "liberally minded agenda"? note: I didn't use word games, I asked a question using your exact phrase.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 03:41 PM
It's not playing word games to challenge a premise. Some of us don't choose to be merely yes men like yourself.

And please, point out my "liberally minded agenda"? note: I didn't use word games, I asked a question using your exact phrase.

I'm sorry BillyBob. I get all of you confused.

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 03:44 PM

Yeah, it must suck getting old. Do you piss in the flower pot sometimes, too?

fj1200
05-17-2013, 03:45 PM

Clearly. That happens to you quite a bit. Logic and reason does that to some people.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and TRUTH.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Yeah, it must suck getting old. Do you piss in the flower pot sometimes, too?

Only if your mouth isn't open!

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Only if your mouth isn't open!

Sounds like you and your boyfriend have some kinky games. Count me out.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Sounds like you and your boyfriend have some kinky games. Count me out.

Okay. So you are telling me that you are no longer in that position. GOTCHA!

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Okay. So you are telling me that you are no longer in that position. GOTCHA!

No, but I see that you still are.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 05:46 PM

Of course. Still waiting for you to OPEN WIDE!

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Of course. Still waiting for you to OPEN WIDE!

Ewwww. Please keep your gay fantasies to yourself, I'm just not interested.

Thanks.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Ewwww. Please keep your gay fantasies to yourself, I'm just not interested.

Thanks.

You don't need to be interested. Just say AHHH!

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 07:30 PM
You don't need to be interested. Just say AHHH!

That's gay. Really gay. Really really really gay.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 07:36 PM
That's gay. Really gay. Really really really gay.

Yeah. We know. And there's little doubt how good you are at it.

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah. We know. And there's little doubt how good you are at it.

Dude, I realize I make you hot, but I don't swing that way.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 07:42 PM
Dude, I realize I make you hot, but I don't swing that way.

So. If that is true. Please keep your mouth shut.

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 07:53 PM
So. If that is true. Please keep your mouth shut.

Stop fantasizing about my mouth, that's just creepy.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Stop fantasizing about my mouth, that's just creepy.

I must agree. You certainly ARE creepy.

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 08:44 PM
I must agree. You certainly ARE creepy.

That hasn't stopped you from hitting on me.

jimnyc
05-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Everyone please get back on topic. If some can't do anything but fight or take the thread off course, go to the cage forum and have at it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2013, 08:06 PM
So what do we know about Chris Stevens, what do we know about the, so called, security protection surrounding him. Just little quips from the media that he was loved by the lybians. No real digging into his background and what he was doing there. Not even any history or bio information on him.

This was a gun running operation of the CIA. He was supplying the muslim brotherhood with guns and trying to account for other missing arms, like stinger missiles. This all had to be covered up to protect the administration in the coming election. Got proof? Hell no. All the proof is well buried behind classified information and documents. What's not said is what's most damning to this administration and shows the media's complicity in it all.

^^^^^^ That is the reason obama went into hiding and removed himself from any part of this clusterbuck.
He knew it was all about the illegal gun running going on OVER THERE and if/when the "fit hit the shan" HE WANTED HIMSELF FAR REMOVED TO LET OTHERS TAKE THE BLAME. PROBLEM WITH DOING THAT WAS HIM DOING SO CAUSED FOUR AMERICANS TO BE MURDERED THERE.

NOW ITS ALL ABOUT COVERING UP FOR THE LYING CORRUPT LITTLE BASTARD!-Tyr

fj1200
05-19-2013, 10:14 PM
This was a gun running operation of the CIA.

To what end?

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 10:22 PM
To what end?

Nobody is talking, but that seems to be what was going on. The speculation is that the CIA was running guns to Syria. Even Congressmen are talking about it.

Of course, Obama or Hillary will ever admit to that.

gabosaurus
05-19-2013, 11:34 PM
You people sure are raising a big stink about a miscommunication. You would think Obama started an illegal war and got 4,000 people killed. :rolleyes:

DragonStryk72
05-19-2013, 11:51 PM
You people sure are raising a big stink about a miscommunication. You would think Obama started an illegal war and got 4,000 people killed. :rolleyes:

Um, first the war wasn't illegal, as the war powers act gives the president to make war for 90 days before needing congressional approval. As to the UN, they still don't make it illegal, because the UN does not get to set our laws.

DragonStryk72
05-19-2013, 11:54 PM

Now as to six month long "miscommunication", referred to by most as "ignoring" a known problem, and then abandoning them to die as they called for help that was well within distance to render aid, yes I expect people are rather rightly pissed.

red states rule
05-20-2013, 03:13 AM

So now ignoring the please for more security and the phone call the ambassador made saying "we are under attack" is a simple miscommunication? I wonder if you would be so dismissive if your husband or son were one of the Americans who was murdered?

Of course party has always come before all else with you Gabby so naturally you try to change the subject to Bush somehow

Gaffer
05-20-2013, 07:20 AM
To what end?

You would have to ask the CIA.

My opinion and speculation is that they were running guns through Turkey (note the Turkish diplomat that was there in the afternoon) to Syrian rebels, mostly muslim brotherhood types. The attackers were not brotherhood types who wanted the arms for themselves. We can't know what was going on without more facts. We do know that the people in the compound were left to their own devices, because the administration didn't want it getting out they were running guns (again).

fj1200
05-20-2013, 07:35 AM

My opinion and speculation is that they were running guns through Turkey (note the Turkish diplomat that was there in the afternoon) to Syrian rebels, mostly muslim brotherhood types.

OK. Seems like an odd route to get guns into Syria, through Libya and through an ambassador, but I dunno.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 07:46 AM

My opinion and speculation is that they were running guns through Turkey (note the Turkish diplomat that was there in the afternoon) to Syrian rebels, mostly muslim brotherhood types. The attackers were not brotherhood types who wanted the arms for themselves. We can't know what was going on without more facts. We do know that the people in the compound were left to their own devices, because the administration didn't want it getting out they were running guns (again).

You are correct Gaffer.
And obama wanted to take no chance of losing votes in his reelection bid. Career before duty!
Career before saving those men's lives! His decision murdered those men as he aided the attackers by ordering the stand down. Anybody doubt that order came from him is a dumbass fool and most likely a punkminded moron IMHO. HIS ELECTION, why would he let somebody else make the decision and nobody else had the authority except the CiC. -Tyr

fj1200
05-20-2013, 07:56 AM
You are correct Gaffer.

Do you have TRUTH and fact to add?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 08:42 AM
Do you have TRUTH and fact to add?

What difference would it make to you?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 08:44 AM
OK. but I dunno.

^^^^^^^^^ For once you were honest and correct....--:laugh:

fj1200
05-20-2013, 08:46 AM
What difference would it make to you?

Just looking for some meat on the bone. Speculation and conjecture are different than fact.

^^^^^^^^^ For once you were honest and correct....--:laugh:

I'm always honest and correct.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Just looking for some meat on the bone. Speculation and conjecture are different than fact.

I'm always honest and correct.

As am I . I also know where there is smoke there is far more likely fire. Obama smuggled guns into Mexico--Fast and Furious-- to give them to drug cartels there, got away with it even though that caused the death of many hundreds mexicans and an American border patrol officer. Obama has zero respect for our laws and our Constitution. He was aiding his muslim friends and all hell broke loose there. He murdered those men by going with the path of saving his hide first.. FFing bastard should be in prison but he'll never suffer a damn thing for his treason..

http://asiantribune.com/node/62584

US smuggling weapons to Syrian rebels: The real Benghazi story
The 'real show' is in fact buried. And the 'real show' is that the United States, Ambassador Steven playing a major role, was in the process of shipping arms to Syrian rebels to topple Basher el-Assad's regime.
It was on October 25 last year that FoxNews.com broke the story that a mysterious Libyan ship was reportedly carrying weapons and bound for Syrian rebels would have had some link to the September 11 terror attack on the U.S. 'post' in Benghazi.
Why do we use the term 'post' in this report? Because when changes were made to the Benghazi attack story by the Obama administration it changed from 'American Consulate' to 'American Post'. The reason: Benghazi operation was entirely a CIA operation.
Through shipping records, Fox News has confirmed that the Libyan-flagged vessel Al Entisar, which means "The Victory," was received in the Turkish port of Iskenderun -- 35 miles from the Syrian border -- on Sept. 6, just five days before Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other American officers were killed during an extended assault by more than 100 Islamist militants.
On the night of Sept. 11, in what would become his last known public meeting, Stevens met with the Turkish Consul General Ali Sait Akin, and escorted him out of the 'posts' front gate one hour before the assault began.
Although what was discussed at the meeting is not public, a source told Fox News that Stevens was in Benghazi to negotiate a weapons transfer, an effort to get SA-7 missiles out of the hands of Libya-based extremists. And although the negotiation said to have taken place may have had nothing to do with the attack on the consulate later that night or the Libyan mystery ship, it could explain why Stevens was travelling in such a volatile region on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
When asked to comment, a State Department spokeswoman dismissed the idea, saying Stevens was there for diplomatic meetings, and to attend the opening of a cultural center.
According to an initial Sept. 14 report by the Times of London, Al Entisar was carrying 400 tons of cargo. Some of it was humanitarian, but also reportedly weapons, described by the report as the largest consignment of weapons headed for Syria's rebels on the frontlines.
The cargo reportedly included surface-to-air anti-aircraft missiles, RPG's and Russian-designed shoulder-launched missiles known as MANPADS.
In March 2011 Stevens became the official U.S. liaison to the al-Qaeda-linked Libyan opposition, working directly with Abdelhakim Belhadj of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group—a group that has now disbanded, with some fighters reportedly participating in the attack that took Stevens' life.
In November 2011 The Telegraph reported that Belhadj, acting as head of the Tripoli Military Council, "met with Free Syrian Army [FSA] leaders in Istanbul and on the border with Turkey" in an effort by the new Libyan government to provide money and weapons to the growing insurgency in Syria.
The Internet Media reported at that time that Ambassador Stevens had only one person—Belhadj—between himself and the Benghazi man who brought heavy weapons to Syria.

fj1200
05-20-2013, 09:31 AM
As am I . I also know where there is smoke there is far more likely fire. Obama smuggled guns into Mexico--Fast and Furious-- to give them to drug cartels there, got away with it even though that caused the death of many hundreds mexicans and an American border patrol officer. Obama has zero respect for our laws and our Constitution. He was aiding his muslim friends and all hell broke loose there. He murdered those men by going with the path of saving his hide first.. FFing bastard should be in prison but he'll never suffer a damn thing for his treason..

Perhaps if your message didn't make into every thread it may carry more gravitas.

http://asiantribune.com/node/62584

US smuggling weapons to Syrian rebels: The real Benghazi story

OK.

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 10:02 AM
A tempest in a teapot, this is. ConReps always need something to bitch about.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Perhaps if your message didn't make into every thread it may carry more gravitas.

I put my message into every thread that it is relevant in. Which are most threads here since Obama is the current President of this nation. If people object to that truth I so often present it is their problem not mine. It carries gravitas with those that do nolt object to reading the truth ,te others can KMA. I simply do not cater to people that are too damn stupid to admit or accept the truth when it is offered to them. I never have and never will. -Tyr

OK.

Good to see that you accepted that obama has done wrong and only acts to advance himself...
Bravo!!!!!! -Tyr

You know a little less snap disagreement and you 'll find that I can be far less abrasive myself. Food for thought amigo.. As always your choice..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 10:05 AM

Sure Gabs , four murdered Americans is such a damn small thing. As is an attack upon our soil. Embassies are considered the sovereign soil of the host nation. Or didn't you know that?
Anything to protect your dumbass fully self-serving traitorous president, right?-Tyr

fj1200
05-20-2013, 10:06 AM
put my message into every thread that it is relevant in. Which are most threads here since Obama is the current President of this nation. If people object to that truth I so often present it is their problem not mine. It carries gravitas with those that do nolt object to reading the truth ,te others can KMA. I simply do not cater to people that are too damn stupid to admit or accept the truth when it is offered to them. I never have and never will. -Tyr

Nope, it's in far more than that. Still confusing TRUTH I see.

Good to see that you accepted that obama has done wrong and only acts to advance himself...
Bravo!!!!!! -Tyr

When have I stated otherwise?

You know a little less snap disagreement and you 'll find that I can be far less abrasive myself. Food for thought amigo.. As always your choice..-Tyr

I don't "snap agree" with speculation and conjecture.

Little-Acorn
05-20-2013, 10:20 AM
then ran off as soon as holes got poked in her stance.
That happened so frequently it became her established M.O.

Any reason to think it's not simply happening again, and she'll show up once she thinks people have forgotten her latest drubbing, whatever it was?

I was right.

Little-Acorn
05-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Sure Gabs , four murdered Americans is such a damn small thing. As is an attack upon our soil. Embassies are considered the sovereign soil of the host nation. Or didn't you know that?
Anything to protect your dumbass fully self-serving traitorous president, right?-Tyr

Please don't feed the trolls.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Nope, it's in far more than that. Still confusing TRUTH I see.

When have I stated otherwise?

I don't "snap agree" with speculation and conjecture.

Too bad that you are so firm in thinking that speculation and conjecture is never right on the mark.. As often it is. Obama has proven time and again his dishonesty, contempt for this nation, its laws and our Constitution. What else do you need to favor accusations against him when they are based upon information and his past record of dishonesty/corruption?
Myself, I do not tend to give such disreputable people such high regard and benefit of the doubt. Obviously you do and IMHO that is most often a bad judgement call. --Tyr

fj1200
05-20-2013, 11:48 AM
Too bad that you are so firm in thinking that speculation and conjecture is never right on the mark.. As often it is. Obama has proven time and again his dishonesty, contempt for this nation, its laws and our Constitution. What else do you need to favor accusations against him when they are based upon information and his past record of dishonesty/corruption?
Myself, I do not tend to give such disreputable people such high regard and benefit of the doubt. Obviously you do and IMHO that is most often a bad judgement call. --Tyr

:rolleyes: Perhaps you missed my opening post in this thread:

red states rule
05-20-2013, 03:41 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m6BE08s5Fkc/SLARvtHdHzI/AAAAAAAAAQE/CDBag6eYo8A/s400/Obama-tricks-supporters-with-phony-text-message.jpg

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Obviously wires were crossed and signals were missed. Obama dropped the ball on this and four people were killed. Which is awful.
Of course, the last time wires were crossed, signals were missed and a sitting president dropped the ball on a terror investigation, our nation lost four airplanes, two large buildings and more than three thousand lives. Wasn't anyone's fault, of course. :cool:

red states rule
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Obviously wires were crossed and signals were missed. Obama dropped the ball on this and four people were killed. Which is awful.
Of course, the last time wires were crossed, signals were missed and a sitting president dropped the ball on a terror investigation, our nation lost four airplanes, two large buildings and more than three thousand lives. Wasn't anyone's fault, of course. :cool:

and the 12 revisions of the talking points

the lies the administration have been caught in

Who gave the "stand down" order?

Who came up with blaming the video?

Where was Obama the night of the attack?

Just a few questions that need answered (unless you are liberal and just want to sweep them under the rug)

aboutime
05-20-2013, 08:56 PM

Thanks so much for the never ending comedy gabby.:) Maybe someday. You'll grow a brain to hold all of that loose garbage you spit out.:(

red states rule
05-21-2013, 02:19 AM

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/279/2797639/32_2009/6c1c36c55c0d9158_funny-pictures-cat-is-stupid.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-21-2013, 10:08 AM

Just a few questions that need answered (unless you are liberal and just want to sweep them under the rug)

Don't bother Gabs with such trivial details..... things that only have meaning to decent lawabiding citizens , the foundation of this nation since its about the illegal and treasonous actions of the President and his administration.
Just minor details, nothing to see here folks... move along .. -:rolleyes: Tyr

Little-Acorn
05-21-2013, 12:35 PM

Thanks so much for the never ending comedy gabby. Maybe someday. You'll grow a brain to hold all of that loose garbage you spit out.

Don't bother Gabs with such trivial details..... things that only have meaning to decent lawabiding citizens , the foundation of this nation since its about the illegal and treasonous actions of the President and his administration.

aboutime
05-21-2013, 02:02 PM

Little-Acorn. Surely, you must know by now. If feeding the trolls suddenly stops. There would be no reason to continue maintaining this website as a Forum.
If everyone comes here to ALWAYS agree, and never disagree. It would be just another boring place to avoid.

Little-Acorn
05-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Little-Acorn. Surely, you must know by now. If feeding the trolls suddenly stops. There would be no reason to continue maintaining this website as a Forum.
If everyone comes here to ALWAYS agree, and never disagree. It would be just another boring place to avoid.

Who said anything about always agreeing?

fj1200
05-21-2013, 03:56 PM

Please don't feed the troll.

aboutime
05-21-2013, 04:01 PM

The trolls demand it.

red states rule
05-21-2013, 05:15 PM

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/small/1101/liberals-and-facts-don-t-burst-my-bubble-bro-political-poster-1294464704.jpg

Little-Acorn
10-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Recently-released emails from the late Ambassador Stevens show that he was begging for reinforcements and guards for months before the final attack on the Benghazi compound, even as smaller attacks mounted and increased in frequency and intensity. Yet the Obama administration kept reducing security instead, pretending it wasn't necessary, even as they bought expensive furniture and other things for other consulates and embassies not in Al Qaeda's line of fire.

Were four Americans deliberately put at risk, and eventually sacrificed, so that the Obama administration could get more votes three weeks later in the 2012 elections?

Elessar
10-22-2015, 06:19 PM

Bin Laden was killed by the mechanism created by GWB

Of course. Those who voted for Obama still believe he ended all threats when he...rather than Bush...was able to SINGLE-HANDEDLY kill OBL. And made the WORLD A SAFER PLACE FOR YOU AND ME.

Obama bucks can make people think, and do anything you want.

Obama is not a leader....check his Chicago home...violence and murders mostly Black on Black. Let's not forget
his is only 1/4 African. Some Community Orgainizer.

Nice voting record in the Ill Senate....almost always no commitment.

Nice voting record in the U.S. Senate...87% "Present" vote and absent half of his term.

Good Job Libs...You bought us all a real peach.

Elessar
10-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Were four Americans deliberately put at risk, and eventually sacrificed, so that the Obama administration could get more votes three weeks later in the 2012 elections?

Yep!

Elessar
10-22-2015, 06:27 PM

And Hilary when she was running against Obama:

"Who would you want answering the phone at 3 a.m.?'

She never answered.

Obama never answered...golf was too important.

At this point, neither.

McCain was better.

GWB was better.

These two are total failures.

Elessar
10-22-2015, 06:34 PM

Oh Just Hush....You are acting stupid.

indago
10-22-2015, 06:38 PM
GWB was better.

Tell us again George how you kept us safe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR0XXPZUDQU

Elessar
10-22-2015, 06:41 PM

Illegal.

Prove it court, when 87% of the Congress United, UN, and Allies were in support.
Where is the illegal, Gabby? Congress approved it. Where is the illegal? Show us
the clause, Sea Lawyer. You are sweet but whine a lot for an ignorant Lib.

The Intel was faulty, but evidence was found. The WMD were trucked to Syria.

Only the UK, Germany, and Spain had the balls to help.

Black Diamond
10-22-2015, 06:43 PM

He didn't keep us safe. It was stupid for Jeb to say that. And it was insulting to 9/11 victims and their families. Are you saying Obama is better than w? And what makes you think anyone else would have prevented 9/11 under those circumstances? Including trump.

Elessar
10-22-2015, 06:43 PM

Don't need your agenda media

Created the ICS system for the Federal Government, consolidated the Intel agencies under one umbrella.

Try reading and find that out.

Black Diamond
10-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Don't need your agenda media

Created the ICS system for the Federal Government, consolidated the Intel agencies under one umbrella.

Try reading and find that out.

Those things were good. Could have prevented attack. But I still say don't say GWB kept us safe. It's insulting

Elessar
10-22-2015, 06:59 PM

You are so ignorant that is not funny.

Prior to that awful day, Several Intel agencies knew something was brewing. The FBI, CIA, NSA, FCC, FAA.
The problem was that they did not work together. That was no president's fault, although Clinton refused OBL''s
head offered on a platter.

I know because I had to run Wants and Warrants, Vessel and aircraft searches. EPIC was hamstrung from
permissions from all of them and military Intel.

After 9/11, GWB put a screeching halt on that lack of Intel sharing.

His mechanisms got Osama, not this leadership failure we have now in Obama.

aboutime
10-22-2015, 07:00 PM
All of your ENDLESS HATRED for someone here, defines and identifies your ignorance.

gabosaurus
10-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Yet another thread that belongs in "Conspiracy Theories." :rolleyes:

CSM
10-23-2015, 06:33 AM
Yet another thread that belongs in "Conspiracy Theories." :rolleyes:

That could be said about every thread you post in. :cool: