PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans shooters captured

Gaffer
05-17-2013, 03:10 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MOTHERS_DAY_PARADE_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-05-17-14-13-27

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Days after bursts of gunfire brought a chaotic and bloody end to a Mother's Day neighborhood parade in New Orleans, news of six arrests gave an organizer of the traditional event reason to celebrate again.

"I'm just ecstatic," Edward Buckner, president of the Original Big 7 Social Aid and Pleasure Club, said Thursday.

Two brothers were booked with 20 counts each of attempted second-degree murder in Sunday's shooting spree in which 19 people were struck by bullets and one was injured while fleeing. Authorities said three people remain in critical condition.

Akein Scott, 19, was captured Wednesday night. A $10 million bond was set for him in the shooting case Thursday and he was ordered held without bond, pending another hearing on an unrelated gun and weapon charge. His brother, Shawn Scott, 24, was arrested Thursday morning. The district attorney's office had said Shawn Scott would make an initial court appearance Friday, but court records show bond was set at $10 million for him in a hearing Thursday evening. An additional $91,000 in bond was added for other drug and weapon charges.

Four others were arrested for allegedly helping Akein Scott avoid capture. They are charged with being accessories after the fact to attempted second-degree murder and obstruction of justice, police said.

Motives for the shootings have not been given but police said the shootings were believed to be gang related and that the Scott brothers are thought to be members of a gang called the Frenchmen and Derbigny Boys.

As I said. Gangbangers. A bunch of criminals with guns who had them in spite of local and state laws.

I did notice that this isn't being covered much.

aboutime
05-17-2013, 03:21 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MOTHERS_DAY_PARADE_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-05-17-14-13-27

As I said. Gangbangers. A bunch of criminals with guns who had them in spite of local and state laws.

I did notice that this isn't being covered much.

Gaffer. With the THREE major Obama problems taking all the air out of the MSM, that is looking for other ways NOT to report on stuff about obama. They are remaining...oddly silent about a Gangbanger who fell under their Radar, and Diane Feinstein's demands of control of the 2nd amendment that only applies to Law Abiding Citizens.

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Anybody wanna guess what race these 2 hoodlems are?

Going once......

Going twice.................

Oh gee, I never would have guessed.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/width620/img/crime_impact/photo/scott-brothers-mug-a22e58080a504022.png

aboutime
05-17-2013, 03:40 PM

Going once......

Going twice.................

Oh gee, I never would have guessed.

http://imgick.nola.com/home/nola-media/width620/img/crime_impact/photo/scott-brothers-mug-a22e58080a504022.png

You would have gotten a more accurate response, and answer if YOU had asked..."Who's the racist here?"

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 03:42 PM
You would have gotten a more accurate response, and answer if YOU had asked..."Who's the racist here?"

I merely pointed out the facts. Apparently facts are racist to you libs.

Did you know that blacks commit murder 7 times more frequently than whites per capita in the US? That's another one of them 'racist facts'....

aboutime
05-17-2013, 03:49 PM
I merely pointed out the facts. Apparently facts are racist to you libs.

Did you know that blacks commit murder 7 times more frequently than whites per capita in the US? That's another one of them 'racist facts'....

You win. Hands down. And look what we have as your prize.....5013.

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Oh boy, a prize.

jafar00
05-21-2013, 11:36 PM

I was half expecting you to say Arabs.

BillyBob
05-22-2013, 09:44 AM
I was half expecting you to say Arabs.

If they had used a bomb, that would have been my conclusion.