I don't see it.

AFC teams that are better than the Steelers:
Jaguars
Dolphins
Jets
Browns [twice]

jimnyc
05-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Tis quite possible that they don't win it all this year, but the Jets and Browns better? Lol. Only one on that list decent are the Dolphins, and that's cause they got Wallace from Steelers!

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Ah, I see you took the bait!

Patriots, Bengals, Broncos, Colts and Texans are better AFC teams than the Steelers. I wish I could say the Titans were also in that group, but we'll see. They did beat the Steelers last year. And what a great season it would be if the Browns beat 'em twice!

I've got the Broncos winning the AFC and going to the SB.

Thunderknuckles
05-17-2013, 05:47 PM
You're delusional Billy. By the next decade the Steelers are gonna start fitting their toes for Super Bowl rings!!

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 06:02 PM
You're delusional Billy. By the next decade the Steelers are gonna start fitting their toes for Super Bowl rings!!

They'll be lucky to win 8 games this season, and they have an easy schedule!

BillyBob
05-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Here's their schedule. Let's see how we rate them. I'll place an X after the games I think the Steelers will win.

Sept. 8 @ 1 p.m.: Tennessee X [only because they are at home, the Titans beat them last year in Nashville]
Sept. 16 @ 8:40 p.m.: at Cincinnati
Sept. 22 @ 8:30 p.m.: Chicago
Sept. 29 @ 1 p.m.: at Minnesota – Wembley Stadium, London
Oct. 6: BYE WEEK
Oct. 13 @ 1 p.m.: at New York Jets X [Unless Gemo Smith is the starter over Sanchez]
Oct. 20 @ 4:25 p.m.: Baltimore
Oct. 27 @ 4:05 p.m.: at Oakland
Nov. 3 @ 4:25 p.m.: at New England
Nov. 10 @ 1 p.m.: Buffalo X
Nov. 17 @ 1 p.m.: Detroit
Nov. 24 @ 1 p.m.: at Cleveland
Nov. 28 @ 8:30 p.m.: at Baltimore
Dec. 8 @ 1 p.m.: Miami
Dec. 15 @ 8:30 p.m.: Cincinnati
Dec. 22 @ 4:25 p.m.: at Green Bay
Dec. 29 @ 1 p.m.: Cleveland

OK, I see 3 possible wins for the Steelers this year. I wonder how many TD's Wallace is gonna score when the Steelers play Miami, over or under 5?

Wild Duck
07-23-2013, 05:54 PM
I doubt the Jaguars, Dolphins, Jets or Browns will end up better than the Steelers. None of them ended the season with a better record than Pittsburgh last year. Dolphins and Jets possibly could but I wouldn't bet money on it. The Browns and Jaguars will be lucky to combine together for more wins than the boys in black and gold.

jimnyc
07-24-2013, 05:54 AM
I doubt the Jaguars, Dolphins, Jets or Browns will end up better than the Steelers. None of them ended the season with a better record than Pittsburgh last year. Dolphins and Jets possibly could but I wouldn't bet money on it. The Browns and Jaguars will be lucky to combine together for more wins than the boys in black and gold.

My prediction is that Sanchez and the Jets suck, until they bench Sanchez and put in Geno Smith. The Dolphins will be better now that they stole Wallace from us, but all depends on how often they call on him and whether or not Tannehill can hit him. Jags and Browns will just be so so. I think even the Patriots have an off year with all the turmoil up there. Now for our Steelers - they need a healthy O line all year, Big Ben needs protection and also needs to be healthy all year, Polamalu needs the same. Then we need the rookie Jarvis Jones to step up and make us not regret losing Harrison. WR may be an issue, but I think Sanders and Brown are ready, and they're saying the rookie Wheaton is fast as hell. I can see anything from 7-9 (if injuries) up to 11-5 if they stay healthy.

Jeff
07-24-2013, 06:19 AM
The Squellers need the Chin back seems as though when he would go to crying they would play harder

YALL WATCH THE DOLPHINS THIS YEAR :thumb:​(i HOPE )