PDA

View Full Version : Blacks Have a Criminal Mentality

Pages : 1 [2]

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-22-2013, 12:54 PM
the way you word things bob, and tyr matters.

You can imply all people of one race are criminals, but then again you can drive with your knees

same result, your gonna eventually crash

Sure does. The black culture has long been praising and glorifying its criminals as if they are just rebels against the white machine/ the man. yhe dem party plays that for all that it is worth too.

Another thing , did I reference Bob or his replies in that comment? -answer= no.
Then do not attempt to tag me in with him as a duo. I'll let you know when I am totally with another poster's a stand. --Tyr

BillyBob
05-22-2013, 03:30 PM
the way you word things bob, and tyr matters.

You can imply all people of one race are criminals,

According the DoJ, blacks commit murder [and other violent crimes] at a rate 7 times that of whites per capita. That much is indisputable. So let's just stick to that for now.

The question is, 'Is this criminal mentality genetic or is it cultural or is it both'? To know what to do about requires that question to be answered.

BillyBob
05-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Let's all learn, and hear about how Billbob feels about Humanity like this...without the standard racist attacks...5028 two HUMAN BEINGS who happen to be neighbors that CARE for each other.

Whites are very caring, empathetic people. Why does this surprise you?

BillyBob
05-22-2013, 03:36 PM
the problem is: criminality is relegated to the black community only

I don't recall anyone here saying that.

out of wed lock births are high in other communities as well

why some wanna act as if this only a black issue is beyond me

Highest among blacks, right around a staggering 75%.

now we could talk about an american issue

that has nothing to do with race

the issue of entitlement

for they exist in every community

from those who want their housing, health care, and everything else handed to them for free

That has certainly added to the problem.

red states rule
05-23-2013, 03:40 AM
Let's all learn, and hear about how Billbob feels about Humanity like this...without the standard racist attacks...5028 two HUMAN BEINGS who happen to be neighbors that CARE for each other.

I suspect this is where BillyBob learned his racism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQqjp-QC64

actsnoblemartin
05-23-2013, 03:47 AM
nice try red, but mine's better :laugh:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CbZEyN_kNDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZEyN_kNDE)

I suspect this is where BillyBob learned his racism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQqjp-QC64

red states rule
05-23-2013, 03:49 AM
I heard that BillyBob phoned in a $100 pledge during a David Duke telethon. :laugh2:

BillyBob
05-23-2013, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

jafar00
05-23-2013, 06:48 PM
You guys must be creaming yourselves over the murderer on video in London eh?

Robert A Whit
05-23-2013, 06:52 PM

Do you think that had he remained a Christian he would have killed that soldier?

Robert A Whit
05-23-2013, 06:55 PM
I heard that BillyBob phoned in a $100 pledge during a David Duke telethon. :laugh2:

Why does a poster asking questions mean he agrees with David Duke? Why is the negro a taboo topic?

If Billybob is not correct, show him facts. This is headed down the path of attacking a poster personally.

Kathianne
05-23-2013, 07:07 PM
BB must thank God every night for the past week that he has Bobby to defend him against the likes of liberal RSR and such.

Without Bobby, BB might not make it on this dastardly forum.

Robert A Whit
05-23-2013, 07:17 PM
There are those awful facts posted from Government sites that proves that if you are a negro in a negro community, you have a 7 times larger chance of having criminal acts against you by negros than if you are white living in an all white area.

My area has changed slowly over the past half dozen years. During Bush, my area had a few negros moving in and out of this area but today the population seems to have changed enough I see the same things happening as happens in Oakland.

When whites refuse to discuss Negro problems, it means that negro problems seem to be not important to just about anybody.

Calling BillyBob names can't fix any problems but promotes the act of denying problems exist.

When democrats did it, it was easier to handle but when so called anti Obama types promote ignoring government facts, something has really gone wrong.

BillyBob
05-23-2013, 08:13 PM

The murderer was a muslim. Seems if anyone was 'creaming' themselves it would be you and your buddies at the mosque.

jafar00
05-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Do you think that had he remained a Christian he would have killed that soldier?

I was talking about his skin colour since that seems to be the general smell of this thread. It sounds to me like he could have killed anyone no matter what religion he was. One sick individual.

jafar00
05-24-2013, 01:46 AM
The murderer was a muslim. Seems if anyone was 'creaming' themselves it would be you and your buddies at the mosque.

Are there British troops in Nigeria like he said or is the guy just a complete nutter? I vote nutter.

BillyBob
05-24-2013, 08:18 AM
Are there British troops in Nigeria like he said or is the guy just a complete nutter? I vote nutter.

Of course he's a nutter, he's a muslim.

Jeff
05-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Well I must admit I didn't read each post but I did get a chuckle out of the ones I did , yes it is a fact blacks do commit more crimes than whites but that doesn't mean all black folks are bad, the majority of crime comes from inner cities and in most inner cities the worst part of town is usually black or Hispanic due to them not being able to afford anything else or as some say they like living there , that might be true for a few but many work very hard to get out of there

Instead of arguing facts people should be standing together and realizing this president has pushed racism back 50 years , we all must live together and before Obama took office we probably tolerated each other better than ever before but when a president is elected for no other reason than skin color and speaks out in favor of his race ( or the one he chooses to live ) yes it makes people racist

BillyBob
05-24-2013, 08:56 AM
Libs are the REAL racists.

Jeff
05-24-2013, 09:03 AM

Some are sure enough, but as in most things you have racist in all walks of life , Libs are just using their racist attitudes to defend their messiah , when its GW's fault can't work no more they scream you must be a racist if ya don't like what Obama is doing

BillyBob
05-24-2013, 09:22 AM
Some are sure enough, but as in most things you have racist in all walks of life , Libs are just using their racist attitudes to defend their messiah , when its GW's fault can't work no more they scream you must be a racist if ya don't like what Obama is doing

The problem is, libs have overplayed their hand to the point where the term 'racist' has lost it's sting. Call me a racist? Like I give a flying f*ck.

Voted4Reagan
05-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Billy Bob has been here just under 2 weeks and already has 544 posts.

At this Pace RSR could be out of the top spot in a year!

:laugh2::lol::laugh2:

BillyBob
05-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Billy Bob has been here just under 2 weeks and already has 544 posts.

At this Pace RSR could be out of the top spot in a year!

:laugh2::lol::laugh2:

I'm prolific!

aboutime
05-24-2013, 12:39 PM

Most of us fully agree with you. But, what we fail to understand is...WHY YOU WANT TO SOUND JUST LIKE THEM!

BillyBob
05-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Most of us fully agree with you. But, what we fail to understand is...WHY YOU WANT TO SOUND JUST LIKE THEM!

I don't. I have never accused any person who didn't vote for Obama as being a racist.

Robert A Whit
05-24-2013, 07:16 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by aboutime http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=641282#post641282)

I don't. I have never accused any person who didn't vote for Obama as being a racist.

US????? WE?????? THEM?????

Does he represent some kind of committee?