PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Cleanup

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Thank you Abbey. I use a really good excuse to back up what I said about the Fetus having a choice.

Fortunately. I had the pleasure, and luck to be off duty, and home when both of our son's were born in the hospital.

I was there to watch them being delivered, heard their first cries, and shared the tears of joy with my wife as we
saw our son's being brought into this world.

Anyone who's ever witnessed, or been around to see such wonders of Life take place, shouldn't, or probably can't ever
question that the Birth of a Human child is anything but Miraculous and A Blessing to the Mother, and Father.
I simply cannot imagine, nor would I want to....what the Intentional Termination of a Life...as in Abortion, or Partial birth could be like.

As a Father. When I learned my wife was pregnant. NOT ONCE did I ever question whether another HUMAN BEING was on the way, and never thought of our Unborn son's as....just a bunch of Wasted Cells, bone, flesh, and blood to be thrown away.

There must be at least one abortion thread here you can post your feelings at rather than derailing this one.

I'll thank you in advance for your consideration.

aboutime
05-18-2013, 07:42 PM
By posting facts and statistics?

So you have nothing to add to this conversation? Again?

Imagine that.

Thank you. How long have you been in jail now? Ya know? For telling other people NOT to pay their Federal Taxes????

The reason I ask is. I am aware of someone who refused to pay their taxes. And...got a long sentence in prison for it.
You brag about not paying. It fits.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Thank you. How long have you been in jail now? Ya know? For telling other people NOT to pay their Federal Taxes????

The reason I ask is. I am aware of someone who refused to pay their taxes. And...got a long sentence in prison for it.
You brag about not paying. It fits.

More off topic remarks. Lame.

aboutime
05-18-2013, 07:45 PM
there must be at least one abortion thread here you can post your feelings at rather than derailing this one.

I'll thank you in advance for your consideration.

kma.

aboutime
05-18-2013, 07:45 PM
More off topic remarks. Lame.

Just trying to be as much like you as I can.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 07:47 PM
kma.

gfy.

aboutime
05-18-2013, 07:47 PM
gfy.

U 1st.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Just trying to be as much like you as I can.

More off topic remarks.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 07:50 PM
U 1st.

Another off topic post. Lame.

aboutime
05-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Another off topic post. Lame.

Stop posting here and I'll stop Imitating you.

aboutime
05-18-2013, 07:53 PM
More off topic remarks.

Oh, I see. And using the words "More off topic remarks." Is ON TOPIC????

Double standards and Imitating you are both hallmarks of your hatred for truth.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Oh, I see. And using the words "More off topic remarks." Is ON TOPIC????

Double standards and Imitating you are both hallmarks of your hatred for truth.

More off topic remarks.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Stop posting here and I'll stop Imitating you.

More off topic remarks.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 08:21 PM
red states rule. That is also another reason why I think Conservatives/Republicans should just SHUT UP about abortion, and let ROE V. WADE exist without interruption.

Just think of the number of FEWER democrats born if Democrats keep insisting that abortion is good. It's almost a WIN-WIN!

Blacks too!!! Yay!!

Hey wait, weren't you just talking about abortion in another thread less than an hour ago?

Oh yeah, here it is:

Abbey. The one, and only way anything called 'pro-choice' works for me is. As long as the Fetus, or Unborn Child is the one GIVEN THE CHOICE.

Hypocrite much?

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Lol, actually she has several sets that legitimately ARE. She did a talk about them on TED talks, and for the first little while, she just looks like a leggy blond giving a talk, until you realize she's talking about HER prosthetics. but yeah, a&f doesn't want her business.

Nice! Does she have prosthetic titties, too? Because those are even hotter!!

aboutime
05-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Prosthetic legs are HOT!

Talk about being OFF TOPIC...hypocrisy much IDIOT?

aboutime
05-18-2013, 08:44 PM
Blacks too!!! Yay!!

Hey wait, weren't you just talking about abortion in another thread less than an hour ago?

Oh yeah, here it is:

Hypocrite much?

My Imitations, and efforts to emulate you are working very well. Now you get to impress yourself with your own words.

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 08:54 PM
Talk about being OFF TOPIC...hypocrisy much IDIOT?

[Speaking of idiots......]

No. See, someone mentioned prosthetic legs, to which I responded.

Your response, however, is off topic.....

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 08:54 PM
My Imitations, and efforts to emulate you are working very well. Now you get to impress yourself with your own words.

Off topic response. ^^^

BillyBob
05-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Oswego? I love New York! I lived in Rochester for 15 years. Great fishing, great music, great weather [4 months out of the year].

[My wife graduated 'Cum Loudly' last night.]

Marcus Aurelius
05-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Yes, it's true. Blacks in the US commit murder and other violent crimes 7 times more frequently than whites per capita. They are a culture of violence, irresponsibility, murder, rape, stupidity, laziness and crappy music.

They are the blight of our society. So the question is, what should we do about it?

and you're a racist prick.

Kathianne
05-18-2013, 11:41 PM
I hope Jim or Abbey splits off all these posts and put them in the cage, rather than close all the threads. How many threads is this going on in now?

Marcus Aurelius
05-18-2013, 11:45 PM
I wondered who would jump your bones for being honest. Thanks for showing comments by AT since I have him on ignore. Now that I saw what he did to you, he stays on ignore.

you also are a racist prick

Marcus Aurelius
05-18-2013, 11:48 PM
Oswego? I love New York!...

Of course you love Oswego... only 2.3% African American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_%28U.S._Census%29), you racist prick

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 09:38 AM
and you're a racist prick.

Oh, my feelings are hurt.

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Of course you love Oswego... only 2.3% African American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_%28U.S._Census%29), you racist prick

You're the only one here talking about race, not me.

Voted4Reagan
05-19-2013, 11:23 AM
The only downside to living in Upstate NY is the long winters...and the liberal politics. The economy isn't so good, either.

If I could afford it, I'd retire to the Adirondacks and live out the rest of my years in near solitude. If I felt like I needed some human interaction, I could always log on here and see what retarded things MA was posting on any given day.

If you have a Problem with Marcus Take it to the STEEL CAGE BillyBob...

Take it off the main boards.... Jim is NOT Tolerating it anymore...

Be forewarned....

Stop derailing threads with your uncalled for Provocation.

Take it elsewhere..

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 11:32 AM
If you have a Problem with Marcus Take it to the STEEL CAGE BillyBob...

Take it off the main boards.... Jim is NOT Tolerating it anymore...

Be forewarned....

Hey, if you have a problem with that idiot, talk to him about it. He's the one posting off-topic personal remarks.

WiccanLiberal
05-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Ya know, I posted this as a simple proud statement of a family accomplishment. Just saying the off topic nonsense is not appreciated. These kids worked damned hard and their parents and the rest of their family wants to shout out their support. I am a bit disappointed that a lounge topic had to attract that kind of invective.

aboutime
05-19-2013, 01:20 PM
I hope Jim or Abbey splits off all these posts and put them in the cage, rather than close all the threads. How many threads is this going on in now?

Just a reminder to all. Especially jim. If you recall a few months ago. You took action on a former member for doing basically, what another member who has only been here a short time...is not managing to do.

Putting things in the cage are exactly what the Intent of that member had in mind. Create problems, complain vigorously, and get control of even the Admin's thinking process to move whatever anyone tries to do...to the cage.

If this is how you want it. Do nothing to the instigator...as before.

jimnyc
05-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Just a reminder to all. Especially jim. If you recall a few months ago. You took action on a former member for doing basically, what another member who has only been here a short time...is not managing to do.

Putting things in the cage are exactly what the Intent of that member had in mind. Create problems, complain vigorously, and get control of even the Admin's thinking process to move whatever anyone tries to do...to the cage.

If this is how you want it. Do nothing to the instigator...as before.

The only posts that will be being moved here are that of the guilty parties. Don't entertain them in threads and only their posts come here and only they end up getting removed from threads. Report their posts when they are being disruptive and let staff handle. If that happens, only their posts come here, not threads, and only they get thread banned, not others. Some people WANT replies in threads to be disruptive. Don't let others reel you in.

aboutime
05-19-2013, 01:28 PM
The only posts that will be being moved here are that of the guilty parties. Don't entertain them in threads and only their posts come here and only they end up getting removed from threads. Report their posts when they are being disruptive and let staff handle. If that happens, only their posts come here, not threads, and only they get thread banned, not others. Some people WANT replies in threads to be disruptive. Don't let others reel you in.

Where have we heard those EXACT words before?

My apologies for pointing out the obvious here.

jimnyc
05-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Where have we heard those EXACT words before?

My apologies for pointing out the obvious here.

I believe it was probably from me. But rarely, if ever, have members simply reported and let staff do their jobs. It almost always ends up in a back and forth in good threads ruining it for others. NEVER ONCE have I given this advice and had all involved listen. If people reported posts and don't engage "trolls", then this conversation doesn't take place. Take the bait and fight with them in good threads, this is where we end up having these conversations. Don't lower yourself to the level of those you take issue with, Enjoy the board and let staff handle the issues.

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 02:14 PM
I musta been pretty drunk this morning because I don't remember starting this thread.

Voted4Reagan
05-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Been here less than a week BillyBob and already you have more threads moved to the cage then I have in a year.

Try changing your attitude around here if you expect to stick around.

This board is changing and Jimmy doesnt want instigators and troublemakers derailing topics left and right...

stop pissing people off and try being a positive contributor...

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Been here less than a week BillyBob and already you have more threads moved to the cage then I have in a year.

Slacker.

Try changing your attitude around here if you expect to stick around.

This board is changing and Jimmy doesnt want instigators and troublemakers derailing topics left and right...

stop pissing people off and try being a positive contributor...

Speaking of which, what does any of that have to do with this thread? You just became what you accused me of being.

Did you know that blacks are a genetically different species of human? <----back on topic

jimnyc
05-19-2013, 02:25 PM
I musta been pretty drunk this morning because I don't remember starting this thread.

Unfortunately, when a post is moved from another thread, it gives the appearance that the author of the 1st post started the thread. That's why I called it cleanup, to try and make it clear that the posts in this thread were moved here from various threads around the board, yours just being the earliest date.

A staff member 'should' post in the thread after moving posts, just giving a short explanation that they had moved the posts into the cage and created the thread (for clarification purposes). My bad.

Voted4Reagan
05-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Slacker.

Speaking of which, what does any of that have to do with this thread? You just became what you accused me of being.

Did you know that blacks are a genetically different species of human? <----back on topic

Pay attention Moron.... we're in the CAGE NOW.... I can speak freely and be as off topic as I like...

And you better start playing nice around here or your stay with us will be a short one..

I'm still not unconvinced that you are a sockpuppet, But I do recognize a troll when I see one, and you certainly have acted like one.

Grow up and start showing a little common sense. Stop derailing threads, stop the name calling and stop the other crap.

Cut out the racist crap and the baiting....

I have never seen anyone so disruptive within a weeek of joining any board I have ever been on. You really take the prize.

Now cut out the shit and either contribute or get the hell out.

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Unfortunately, when a post is moved from another thread, it gives the appearance that the author of the 1st post started the thread. That's why I called it cleanup, to try and make it clear that the posts in this thread were moved here from various threads around the board, yours just being the earliest date.

A staff member 'should' post in the thread after moving posts, just giving a short explanation that they had moved the posts into the cage and created the thread (for clarification purposes). My bad.

Well that's a relief, I thought I had another black out.

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 02:52 PM
First this:

Pay attention Moron....

Followed by this:

....stop the name calling.

lol

Marcus Aurelius
05-20-2013, 08:22 PM
It's called real life experience.

It's probably called a black man once stole your girlfriend, and you've hated them ever since.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
05-21-2013, 11:09 AM
From now on, we will title these kinds of threads "Moved by staff". No chance for confusion that way. One would hope.

jimnyc
05-21-2013, 11:45 AM
From now on, we will title these kinds of threads "Moved by staff". No chance for confusion that way. One would hope.

I think that's a good idea. Or how about just "staff"? For example, this thread would have been titled:

Sunday Cleanup - staff

BillyBob
05-23-2013, 06:22 PM

So an infection forced someone to move the thread?

BillyBob
05-23-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Abbey Marie
05-23-2013, 11:14 PM
So an infection forced someone to move the thread?

I got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell.

Marcus Aurelius
05-23-2013, 11:27 PM
I got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0