PDA

View Full Version : Attention Billy Bob

gabosaurus
05-19-2013, 11:30 PM
It has come to my attention that you have not properly introduced yourself. Please use this thread to do so.
You seem like a fascinating person. Please tell us about your ex-wives, your kids and your kids' kids. How big is your trailer? How many hound dogs do you have? What is the oldest model vehicle you currently have on blocks? Who are your favorite wrestlers and NASCAR drivers? When was the last time you shot a negro trespasser? Do you have any good possum stew recipes?

BillyBob
05-19-2013, 11:48 PM
It has come to my attention that you have not properly introduced yourself.

I apologize for my inattention to protocol, I'm new here, after all.

Please use this thread to do so.

OK.

You seem like a fascinating person.

Why thank you.

Please tell us about your ex-wives,

All of them? That's gonna take awhile.

your kids and your kids' kids.

Sure, they're kids.

How big is your trailer?

Believe it or not, I finally graduated to an actual house complete with a foundation and shingle roof. My family is so proud.

How many hound dogs do you have?

Only 7, but they are all rescued. I love my dogs.

What is the oldest model vehicle you currently have on blocks?

I am not so lucky. Unfortunately, I have to actually drive my vehicles. But I'd love to have a Hemi Cuda in the front lawn. Oh yeah!

Who are your favorite wrestlers and NASCAR drivers?

I prefer bass fishing, myself. But I do get a good laugh from midget wrestlers, especially the girls.

When was the last time you shot a negro trespasser?

There aren't any negroes where I live. But if one gets lost I'll be sure to shoot at it.

Do you have any good possum stew recipes?

Naw, just the standard ones.

Missileman
05-20-2013, 12:16 AM

OK.

Why thank you.

All of them? That's gonna take awhile.

Sure, they're kids.

Believe it or not, I finally graduated to an actual house complete with a foundation and shingle roof. My family is so proud.

Only 7, but they are all rescued. I love my dogs.

I am not so lucky. Unfortunately, I have to actually drive my vehicles. But I'd love to have a Hemi Cuda in the front lawn. Oh yeah!

I prefer bass fishing, myself. But I do get a good laugh from midget wrestlers, especially the girls.

There aren't any negroes where I live. But if one gets lost I'll be sure to shoot at it.

Naw, just the standard ones.

Now that's how to handle a troll! :clap:

NightTrain
05-20-2013, 01:01 AM
Well played, BillyBob!

She's easy, the others get harder.

BillyBob
05-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Well played, BillyBob!

She's easy, the others get harder.

Gabo is a 'she'? That explains the interest in recipes.

tailfins
05-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Gabo is a 'she'? That explains the interest in recipes.

I'm watching your and Gabby's writing styles very closely, looking for a match. Am I the only Gordon Ramsay fan here (I like his business skills)? The owner of Amy's Baking Company REALLY stepped in it. She posted blog entries under a different name and other bloggers/yelpers called her out immediately.

BillyBob
05-20-2013, 07:57 AM
I'm watching your and Gabby's writing styles very closely, looking for a match.

Well, for starters we both post in English. So that should narrow it down some.

Am I the only Gordon Ramsay fan here (I like his business skills)? The owner of Amy's Baking Company REALLY stepped in it. She posted blog entries under a different name and other bloggers/yelpers called her out immediately.

This is my only account at this board.

tailfins
05-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Well, for starters we both post in English. So that should narrow it down some.

This is my only account at this board.

Bem observado! Pode crer que eu e ela nao sao as mesmas pessoas pois nem todas minhas entradas sao em Ingles.

BillyBob
05-20-2013, 08:24 AM
Bem observado! Pode crer que eu e ela nao sao as mesmas pessoas pois nem todas minhas entradas sao em Ingles.

No habla.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2013, 09:25 AM
It has come to my attention that you have not properly introduced yourself. Please use this thread to do so.
You seem like a fascinating person. Please tell us about your ex-wives, your kids and your kids' kids. How big is your trailer? How many hound dogs do you have? What is the oldest model vehicle you currently have on blocks? Who are your favorite wrestlers and NASCAR drivers? When was the last time you shot a negro trespasser? Do you have any good possum stew recipes?

Not defending BB but could you answer a few questions too?

1. How many American citizens do you want sacrificed to help your muslim friends?
2. Why do you refuse to take into account that Islam has one primary goal, to kill or convert every human on earth?
3. Are you muslim, are you married to one or is your crush on the damn scum solely based upon your own massive ignorance of the subject?

See, answering a few questions can be fun.

Send me a couple and I'll answer and not hide like you do..--Tyr

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 09:55 AM

Your answers are approved. :2up:

tailfins
05-20-2013, 12:57 PM
No habla.

Ni parler, nem falar, seu burrinho.

BillyBob
05-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Your answers are approved. :2up:

Thanks. Now Tailfin will be certain that you and I are the same poster.

Robert A Whit
05-20-2013, 06:29 PM

We seem to have most posters able to speak English. What is the purpose of writing in Portuguese?

Robert A Whit
05-20-2013, 06:31 PM

Let's see now. You talk that way then act all pissy over posts as prejudiced as that post?

Just asking is all.

jimnyc
05-20-2013, 08:06 PM

Ni parler, nem falar, seu burrinho.

As per the rules, please keep it to English. We don't want to start an avalanche of posts in various languages!