nevadamedic
06-03-2007, 12:19 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/02/pedestrians.struck.ap/index.html

Gaffer
06-03-2007, 01:25 PM
recent mulsim convert?

Doniston
06-03-2007, 02:41 PM
recent mulsim convert?What is that supposed to imply??? That doesn't make sense.

Kathianne
06-03-2007, 02:45 PM
What is that supposed to imply??? That doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't presume to know what Gaffer may have been implying, but if that was an element of the story, it would be newsworthy. However, from what I've heard, it's a matter of a joint soaked in embalming fluid. Just another hop head.

Doniston
06-03-2007, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't presume to know what Gaffer may have been implying, but if that was an element of the story, it would be newsworthy. However, from what I've heard, it's a matter of a joint soaked in embalming fluid. Just another hop head. Are your sure you are on the same thread as the rest of us? What has a soaked Joint have to do with this accident???

Kathianne
06-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Are your sure you are on the same thread as the rest of us? What has a soaked Joint have to do with this accident???

The driver supposedly was belligerent and had her child with her. She hit several police vehicles and people, yet she was angry when she popped out of her car. She was 'under the influence' as it were.

Gaffer
06-03-2007, 07:35 PM
They suspect she was smoking pot laced with embalming fluid. Or was on pcp. They are doing tests.

Anytime there is an attack on a mass of people I immediately expect a muslim connection. Sometimes its brought out, other times its not, even though its a factor.

Hugh Lincoln
06-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Apparently, it was a white grandmother from Minnesota who'd had too much peppermint tea.