PDA

View Full Version : Has DP considered a business section?

tailfins
05-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Topics could range from layoffs, toxic bosses, Salaried versus Hourly, Customer Service, and many more items. I'm at a loss when I try to post business topics, just forcing them to poorly fit where I can in places like the Lounge.

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
You don't have any business posting business threads. :slap:

tailfins
05-20-2013, 04:10 PM
You don't have any business posting business threads. :slap:

I thought you would particularly enjoy it since you like giving people "the business" just like Eddie Haskell.

jimnyc
05-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Topics could range from layoffs, toxic bosses, Salaried versus Hourly, Customer Service, and many more items. I'm at a loss when I try to post business topics, just forcing them to poorly fit where I can in places like the Lounge.

We had something similar once, what was reserved for trading, selling and discussions about business. I think it got 2 posts, from the member who nominated the idea. We also had an economy forum, but everyone used the politics and current events section, so we ultimately merged them.

logroller
05-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Its the donate button.:coffee:

Robert A Whit
05-20-2013, 05:39 PM

Yes i agree. I too wish for a business site where we can discuss economics and such leaving out politics.

jafar00
05-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Yes i agree. I too wish for a business site where we can discuss economics and such leaving out politics.

That wouldn't work for me. I already have stalkers here ;)