PDA

View Full Version : Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 04:45 PM
After one of my best friends got married, she lived for two years in Moore, Oklahoma a suburb of Oklahoma City. It was midway where she worked in Midwest City and where he was attending grad school at the University of Oklahoma at Norman. Last summer, they got tired of the weather extremes in that area and moved our here to Orange County. They now live a few miles from me.

This afternoon, a huge tornado struck Moore and inflicted massive damage. The apartment complex where my friend and her husband lived was partially destroyed. :eek:

The Lord works in strange and mysterious ways.

www.newsok.com (http://www.newsok.com)

red states rule
05-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Wow Gabby, for once you did not blame Bush for something

You must be slipping

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Wow Gabby, for once you did not blame Bush for something

You must be slipping

Sorry, Bush stopped being God in Jan. of 2009. :p

red states rule
05-20-2013, 04:52 PM

But you use Bush to excuse everything Obama does - or is caught doing

I am glad you are making progress in admitting Bush is no longer in power Gabby. Please remember that on the next thread you post on regarding Obama's criminal activity

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 04:55 PM
But you use Bush to excuse everything Obama does - or is caught doing

I am glad you are making progress in admitting Bush is no longer in power Gabby. Please remember that on the next thread you post on regarding Obama's criminal activity

Being president allows you the right to use criminal activity. All presidents have used it. None have been held accountable. Except Nixon, who was an exceptionally stupid criminal.

Robert A Whit
05-20-2013, 05:18 PM
The time I spent 2 weeks in Tornado alley nothing like that took place. On that trip however, Tim McVey was put to death.

BillyBob
05-20-2013, 06:04 PM

Not according to Obama.

aboutime
05-20-2013, 06:23 PM
After one of my best friends got married, she lived for two years in Moore, Oklahoma a suburb of Oklahoma City. It was midway where she worked in Midwest City and where he was attending grad school at the University of Oklahoma at Norman. Last summer, they got tired of the weather extremes in that area and moved our here to Orange County. They now live a few miles from me.

This afternoon, a huge tornado struck Moore and inflicted massive damage. The apartment complex where my friend and her husband lived was partially destroyed. :eek:

Nancy Pelosi is one of your best friends, who lived with Michael Moore in Oklahoma?????

red states rule
05-21-2013, 02:30 AM
Nancy Pelosi is one of your best friends, who lived with Michael Moore in Oklahoma?????

Since Gabby cannot blame Bush for what happened in OK, next up will be blaming "climate change" for the tornados

From the news reports I have seen, it looks like a war zone and my thoughts and prayers go out to the folks in OK

Trigg
05-21-2013, 09:28 AM

My uncle and a few cousins live outside Oklahoma City, so we've been watching the news over here.

I'm surprised more don't have storm cellars or basements, I wouldn't live there without one. I know my uncle has a shelter in his garage, it doesn't have to be big, just enough to get everyone in. I think his is the size of a small closet.

Praying for all of the families.

red states rule
05-22-2013, 03:16 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/holb_c10950520130522120100.jpg

aboutime
05-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Since Gabby cannot blame Bush for what happened in OK, next up will be blaming "climate change" for the tornados

From the news reports I have seen, it looks like a war zone and my thoughts and prayers go out to the folks in OK

I totally agree with you on the thoughts and prayers. As for "climate change". NOPE. I refuse to fall into the Politically Correct trap of calling what the TREE-HUGGERS used to call Global Warming, or Global Cooling.

No matter how anyone says it...like Dear Old Rich Al Gore. It's still....nothing but a HOAX, and way to make money.

We've been around long enough to know, and remember more than half a century ago...when the very same WEATHER happened. Every season, and every year. Nothing new. Just more Money to be made on the backs of the IGNORANT, and EASILY LED.