PDA

View Full Version : LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on two girls due in court

jimnyc
05-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Off duty or not, cop or not, I hope he gets life in prison. Two girls UNDER TEN years old? Sick bastard.

A Los Angeles police officer was due in court Tuesday on charges he committed lewd acts on two girls under 10 years old.

Miguel Angel Schiappapietra, a six-year veteran of the LAPD, was arrested Saturday, said LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, on Saturday morning Schiappapietra lured two girls under 10 years old into his home in Castaic and committed lewd acts on them. Authorities declined to elaborate on how he knew the alleged victims.

Schiappapietra was off-duty at the time of his arrest and was booked on suspicion of lewd conduct with children under the age of 14.

The case is being investigated by the Sheriff's Special Victims Unit.

Schiappapietra was booked at the Santa Clarita Valley sheriff's station, and was being held in lieu of $100,000 bail. He was most recently assigned to the Foothill patrol area and is now on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of an internal LAPD investigation, as well as the ongoing criminal matter.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-officer-lewd-acts-arrest-20130521,0,454117.story

aboutime
05-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Sounds like the perfect subject for all of those who think Torture is useless, and has no benefit.

This guy deserves to be advertised across the nation, with his photo in every paper, and on every TV screen....just before
a judge sends him to a PRISON, and Makes Certain...he is placed in POPULATION.

His, and Our problems will be SOLVED....Probably, the first Hour he is there. Saving money for everyone.

And the Parents should get to decide WHICH PRISON would be best.

logroller
05-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Sounds like the perfect subject for all of those who think Torture is useless, and has no benefit.

This guy deserves to be advertised across the nation, with his photo in every paper, and on every TV screen....just before

His, and Our problems will be SOLVED....Probably, the first Hour he is there. Saving money for everyone.

Do you think vilifying someone before they are convicted is of any detriment?

aboutime
05-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Do you think vilifying someone before they are convicted is of any detriment?

I don't know. Doesn't seem much different than many of the phony conversations we read here on a daily basis.
If you need to scold somebody. Look at your own posts over the last several months.
Hypocrisy seems to be your misfortune.

fj1200
05-21-2013, 04:02 PM

Does your oath not include the 5th, 6th, and 8th?

logroller
05-21-2013, 04:11 PM
I don't know.
Word.

aboutime
05-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Word.

The one, and only WORD you may find appropriate for You, FJ and the New Race baiter would be ASSHOLES. Either together, or separately. Your choice.

That seems to be what all of you were hoping we'd use to describe all of you Together, and Mutually.

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Schiappapietra was off-duty at the time of his arrest and was booked on suspicion of lewd conduct with children under the age of 14.

Apparently the punishment is different after the victim turns 14 yrs old. Not sure why that should be.

jimnyc
05-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Apparently the punishment is different after the victim turns 14 yrs old. Not sure why that should be.

Varying levels of molestation and such. The younger the girl/guy the harsher the penalty. Lewd conduct is lewd conduct, whether someone does it to a 40yr old or to a child. But I do believe the one doing so to a child deserves a special place in hell. They are taking advantage of innocence. Not that adults subjected to lewd conduct might not be innocent, but likely not as much as kids under 14.

Voted4Reagan
05-21-2013, 06:08 PM

Pelican Bay or THE Q

he'll be done quickly

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Varying levels of molestation and such. The younger the girl/guy the harsher the penalty. Lewd conduct is lewd conduct, whether someone does it to a 40yr old or to a child. But I do believe the one doing so to a child deserves a special place in hell. They are taking advantage of innocence. Not that adults subjected to lewd conduct might not be innocent, but likely not as much as kids under 14.

Most parents would say the only justice for such a thing would be to allow the father of the abused child dole it out with a baseball bat. After that, if the child abuser is still alive, shoot him in the head. Even if the girl was over 14.

Voted4Reagan
05-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Most parents would say the only justice for such a thing would be to allow the father of the abused child dole it out with a baseball bat. After that, if the child abuser is still alive, shoot him in the head. Even if the girl was over 14.

Do that and you'll end up incarcerated...

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Do that and you'll end up incarcerated...

Probably not 100 years ago. Or at any time before then.

Voted4Reagan
05-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Probably not 100 years ago. Or at any time before then.

we're talking here and NOW...not 100+ years ago.

Dont deflect the discussion BillyBob...

Just one example

http://www.parentsociety.com/news-2/father-kills-man-who-killed-his-kids/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=teaser&utm_content=090112-IO5&utm_campaign=OBAH

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 06:48 PM

How could you possibly say I am deflecting from the discussion? I offered an opinion about what justice should look like for this sick f**k.

Jeesh.

Kathianne
05-21-2013, 06:51 PM

Just one example

http://www.parentsociety.com/news-2/father-kills-man-who-killed-his-kids/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=teaser&utm_content=090112-IO5&utm_campaign=OBAH

You are correct. Two of my brother's children were sexually abused by his brother-in-law. My brother was a cop. Oh yeah, he wanted to, but didn't. Did beat him some, but called the local police and had prosecuted. Indeed, kept him in twice when up for parole, by that time the kids had lots of therapy and the molester wasn't ever getting near them again.

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 06:59 PM
You are correct. Two of my brother's children were sexually abused by his brother-in-law. My brother was a cop. Oh yeah, he wanted to, but didn't. Did beat him some, but called the local police and had prosecuted. Indeed, kept him in twice when up for parole, by that time the kids had lots of therapy and the molester wasn't ever getting near them again.

There should be no chance of parole for criminals like this. Why would the justice system ever set these animals loose on society again?

Kathianne
05-21-2013, 07:30 PM
There should be no chance of parole for criminals like this. Why would the justice system ever set these animals loose on society again?

The system is what it is. Nearly cost their marriage. When the sister in law got that, she agreed no more contact with the brother. Over 20 years later, same. The molester's sons have nothing to do with him either, thus they are still in our family. One is a colonel in the Army, having gone through West Point. They are good boys, with good spouses and kids, they had very bad parents. They overcame.

So have my niece and nephew, they had good parents too.

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 07:34 PM
The system is what it is. Nearly cost their marriage. When the sister in law got that, she agreed no more contact with the brother. Over 20 years later, same. The molester's sons have nothing to do with him either, thus they are still in our family. One is a colonel in the Army, having gone through West Point. They are good boys, with good spouses and kids, they had very bad parents. They overcame.

So have my niece and nephew, they had good parents too.

I'm thankful there has been healing. However, a person who hurts children once should never have the opportunity to do it again. And I bet a jury of parents would often not convict a father for 'taking care of things'. That's how it should be, anyways. That's how it has been since the beginning of time.

Kathianne
05-21-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm thankful there has been healing. However, a person who hurts children once should never have the opportunity to do it again. And I bet a jury of parents would often not convict a father for 'taking care of things'. That's how it should be, anyways. That's how it has been since the beginning of time.

Well you don't live in this area. He was a detective then, ended up deputy chief of police and taught, actually still teaches at Northwestern. That wouldn't have been the case if he done what 'his gut' told him. If he had, his kids would have still have been abused and he'd have been out of a job.

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Well you don't live in this area. He was a detective then, ended up deputy chief of police and taught, actually still teaches at Northwestern. That wouldn't have been the case if he done what 'his gut' told him. If he had, his kids would have still have been abused and he'd have been out of a job.

That's true, I do not live in your area. [I'm not sure what that has to do with my post, though]

Kathianne
05-21-2013, 08:13 PM
That's true, I do not live in your area. [I'm not sure what that has to do with my post, though]

...And I bet a jury of parents would often not convict a father for 'taking care of things'.

That.

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 08:18 PM
That.

Oh. So you think most parents in Chicago wouldn't sympathize with a father justly taking the law in his own hands in a situation like this? You would know better than me.

I live in Tennessee, you can just imagine how that would play out down here with most juries. It is heavily wooded around here, there are lots of places to dispose of bodies, so it would likely not ever even get to court. That's how I'd play it, anyway. If I could get to the guy before the cops do.

Kathianne
05-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Oh. So you think most parents in Chicago wouldn't sympathize with a father justly taking the law in his own hands in a situation like this? You would know better than me.

I live in Tennessee, you can just imagine how that would play out down here with most juries. It is heavily wooded around here, there are lots of places to dispose of bodies, so it would likely not ever even get to court. That's how I'd play it, anyway. If I could get to the guy before the cops do.

Actually very conservative, more wealthy than not, suburban county of Chicago. No, wouldn't stake my salary or kids future on the jury.

BillyBob
05-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Actually very conservative, more wealthy than not, suburban county of Chicago. No, wouldn't stake my salary or kids future on the jury.

That's too bad. I think I'll just stay here in Tennessee.

fj1200
05-21-2013, 09:16 PM
The one, and only WORD you may find appropriate for You, FJ and the New Race baiter would be ASSHOLES. Either together, or separately. Your choice.

That seems to be what all of you were hoping we'd use to describe all of you Together, and Mutually.

Did the question confuse you?

Does your oath not include the 5th, 6th, and 8th?