PDA

View Full Version : Thread #40,000!!!!!

Voted4Reagan
05-21-2013, 06:38 PM
ALL MINE...!!
Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion Statistics

<dl><dt>Threads</dt><dd>39,999</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>634,731</dd><dt>Members</dt><dd>1,529</dd><dt>Active Members</dt><dd>56

and after I posted this..

Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion Statistics <dl><dt>Threads</dt><dd>40,000</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>634,732</dd><dt>Members</dt><dd>1,529</dd><dt>Active Members</dt><dd>56</dd></dl>

</dd></dl>

Voted4Reagan
05-21-2013, 06:45 PM
What do I get for getting #40,000?

:laugh2::dance::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-21-2013, 06:48 PM
What do I get for getting #40,000?

:laugh2::dance::laugh2:

Free posting for a month!! ;)

jimnyc
05-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Not bad for a small group of members over a period of years. I would say about 38,000 of those threads, and about 600k out of the 634k posts, have mostly been from board regulars. While I would rather have a lot more members, especially more from the left side to increase the debates, I think we have made a dent in our little corner of the internet.

I have a lot of people here that I have grown very fond of over the years, and I hope that continues to grow. :)

:beer:

Voted4Reagan
05-21-2013, 06:52 PM
Free posting for a month!! ;)

WINNING!!!!!

http://fingercandymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/d6da2_WINNING.jpg

Abbey Marie
05-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Not bad for a small group of members over a period of years. I would say about 38,000 of those threads, and about 600k out of the 634k posts, have mostly been from board regulars. While I would rather have a lot more members, especially more from the left side to increase the debates, I think we have made a dent in our little corner of the internet.

I have a lot of people here that I have grown very fond of over the years, and I hope that continues to grow. :)

No question, we've seen it all over the years. :eek:

Kathianne
05-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Just an aside, I'd have thought RSR had 40k on his own. LOL! What do I know about stats? ;)

red states rule
05-22-2013, 02:53 AM

Well, you could always ask Virgil to come back and represent the left in debates :laugh2:

It is a great community and I have made friends that I would like to meet in person one day

Abbey Marie
05-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Well, you could always ask Virgil to come back and represent the left in debates :laugh2:

It is a great community and I have made friends that I would like to meet in person one day

Wouldn't want to interrupt his sermon writing. ;)

actsnoblemartin
05-22-2013, 09:08 AM
:salute:

tailfins
05-22-2013, 09:31 AM

As someone weary of corporate celebrations with whatever made-up milestone for the purpose of getting free work out of people, all I will say is that the statistics don't matter as long as we're all having fun.

gabosaurus
05-22-2013, 11:57 AM
In honor of thread 40,000, let us examine some interest factoids of DP:

Since it's reincarnation six years ago, DP has hosted 634, 970 posts. RSR has made 42,674 of those. Which is more than double that majority of DP members. :eek:

Robert A. White has been a member of DP for eight months. In that time, he has made 5,091 posts. :slap:
In the same time period, tyr has made 6,771 posts and aboutime has made 6,878 posts. :lame2:

Gaffer has thanked the above posts about 12,500 times :p

Voted4Reagan
05-22-2013, 05:54 PM
In honor of thread 40,000, let us examine some interest factoids of DP:

Since it's reincarnation six years ago, DP has hosted 634, 970 posts. RSR has made 42,674 of those. Which is more than double that majority of DP members. :eek:

Robert A. White has been a member of DP for eight months. In that time, he has made 5,091 posts. :slap:
In the same time period, tyr has made 6,771 posts and aboutime has made 6,878 posts. :lame2:

Gaffer has thanked the above posts about 12,500 times :p

good to see you back Gabs....

Gaffer
05-22-2013, 07:39 PM
good to see you back Gabs....

Easy for you to say. I read your quote of her. And she has been thanked by me ZERO times. She has been on my ignore list for the six years DP has been in existence. So she holds her own record.

Voted4Reagan
05-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Easy for you to say. I read your quote of her. And she has been thanked by me ZERO times. She has been on my ignore list for the six years DP has been in existence. So she holds her own record.

I was a little too hard on Gabs... and I told Jimmy I'd dial it down a notch and kill the Rhetoric if she came back...

But she better be willing to discuss FACTS now.... I am NOT taking the Troll bait anymore.

We need diverse Opinion... Gabby can provide it....if she wants to... i read her earlier posts..

but i do understand Gaffer.... I am trying to take her with a little salt...

cant hurt...can only help

:thumb:

aboutime
05-22-2013, 09:20 PM
I was a little too hard on Gabs... and I told Jimmy I'd dial it down a notch and kill the Rhetoric if she came back...

But she better be willing to discuss FACTS now.... I am NOT taking the Troll bait anymore.

We need diverse Opinion... Gabby can provide it....if she wants to... i read her earlier posts..

but i do understand Gaffer.... I am trying to take her with a little salt...

cant hurt...can only help

:thumb:

Hope you remember how "A LITTLE SALT" in a place like this, can be thrown on wounds that really never stop hurting.

Voted4Reagan
05-22-2013, 09:23 PM
Hope you remember how "A LITTLE SALT" in a place like this, can be thrown on wounds that really never stop hurting.I

if I ever need things to get SALTY... I know who to go to old friend.

:laugh2::lol::laugh2: