PDA

View Full Version : Berezovsky 2.0

ivanpetrov
05-22-2013, 06:37 AM
I posted a large retarded paragraph about things no one is interested in, aka spam. If interested, please email me to discuss - yalta9876@gmail.com

jimnyc
05-22-2013, 07:23 AM
You are a brave man to openly post your address like that, Ivan! :lol:

tailfins
05-22-2013, 07:29 AM
You are a brave man to openly post your address like that, Ivan! :lol:

My guess he's an old man sitting in Russia somewhere that is just getting acquainted with the internet.

aboutime
05-22-2013, 12:32 PM
BE CAREFUL EVERYONE. Posting such addresses, and clicking on them is an INVITATION to getting your PC, or LAPTOP loaded with TROJANS, VIRUSES, AND Deadly data that can destroy everything you now have on your COMPUTER.

DO NOT CLICK ON, OR SEND TO THAT EMAIL ADDRESS.

If you doubt it.

You may not be able to come back to tell us YOU DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE WARNINGS.

Thunderknuckles
05-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Yuo're safe, the code behind the link is:
href="mailto:yalta9876@gmail.com"
Have fun with Ivan :p

jimnyc
05-22-2013, 12:57 PM
It was I that replaced his spam with his own email address. While there is certainly no danger, I'm not recommending anyone email the dumb ass either. I put it there so that the "bots" that scour the net will find it and give him some spam in return, hopefully.

AT - I do appreciate you speaking up and having concern though. I hadn't though of it that way and 'assumed' others would realize what I did.

aboutime
05-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Yuo're safe, the code behind the link is:
href="mailto:yalta9876@gmail.com"
Have fun with Ivan :p

Thunderknuckles. It wasn't that code I was worried about. Hackers have all kinds of methods that look innocent enough, and asking someone to click on another link, and even the email address...Does have the ability to create a Hidden command, that begins another hidden process.
Better to be safe than ....gone.