PDA

View Full Version : Political Policy

actsnoblemartin
05-23-2013, 03:08 AM
while i think liberal policies flat out dont work

I am not in favor of republican policies either

I find that we have a democratic mirage...

the two parties shake hands

and we are left with voting for big government and bigger government

I believe libertarian policies are the answer, but how can a nation that has only one more

choice then china really be a democracy

policies i support.

#1 take care of our own citizens first

#2 secure border

#3 liberty, freedom and free markets not crony capitalism

#4 get the government out of marriage, education, etc

just to name a few

fj1200
05-23-2013, 10:06 AM
^That there's some shades of pothead conservatism dude. You are clearly a liberal who demands massive increases in government. No sense in arguing about it, you've been tagged.

/sarcasm

cadet
05-23-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm a little iffy on the whole secure borders issue.

I got to thinking about it, and immigration is a symptom of a bigger issue.
The fish rots from the head so they say, so I say, why not cut off the head? -Doctor Horrible

People don't like illegal immigrants because they don't pay taxes. No taxes = they're mooching off of us. Now, I totally disagree with this. They should NOT be able to mooch!
But... Why not treat the bigger problem? Our countries trying to tax itself into prosperity. (A child could tell you that's not going to work) How about cut taxes to almost nil?
What if taxes were only a set amount from property and income? Use that small amount of tax to pay for a state controlled military (What it was originally to be when we're not in a state of war) and pay for the big wigs pay checks? (necessary evil)
Then put all the little programs in charge of the states. If they want it.

Then guess what! Immigration isn't an issue because their work would be taxed too! (unless they work under the table, which you'll never be able to get rid of that)
That puts America back on track to being a melting pot of different cultures. (Sorry rednecks, this country wasn't founded on bacon, it was founded on freedom and justice for ALL)
People end up with more money due to less tax, they can buy their own insurance if they want it, and vuala, the countries citizens prosper. And by extent, so does the country.

actsnoblemartin
05-23-2013, 02:23 PM
well now, have we picked up the arrogant rudeville

I am by no means a liberal

I'm a libertarian, get it right

I want the government out of preety much everything

but thanks for assuming what i think without asking me

QUOTE=fj1200;640864]^That there's some shades of pothead conservatism dude. You are clearly a liberal who demands massive increases in government. No sense in arguing about it, you've been tagged.

/sarcasm[/QUOTE]

fj1200
05-23-2013, 04:19 PM
well now, have we picked up the arrogant rudeville

I am by no means a liberal

I'm a libertarian, get it right

I want the government out of preety much everything

but thanks for assuming what i think without asking me

/sarcasm

It was no comment about you or your positions. :)