Link includes her mugshot

Doniston
06-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Story Highlights
• Paris Hilton earlier attended the MTV Movie Awards
• Hilton: "I'm really scared but I'm ready to face my sentence"
• Hilton will be in "special needs" unit of county jail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/04/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

Link includes her mugshot the only thing still of interest in this issue is that she is being put into the "Special Needs unit.

Why shoul;d she be treated any different that other inmates. True, the same thing happens to Cops, but that isn't right either.

shattered
06-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Story Highlights
• Paris Hilton earlier attended the MTV Movie Awards
• Hilton: "I'm really scared but I'm ready to face my sentence"
• Hilton will be in "special needs" unit of county jail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/04/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

Link includes her mugshot

The only special need she has is to be locked up with real criminals so she can see what a real sentence is like.

shattered
06-04-2007, 09:17 AM
the only thing still of interest in this issue is that she is being put into the "Special Needs unit.

Why shoul;d she be treated any different that other inmates. True, the same thing happens to Cops, but that isn't right either.

I think that's the first thing you've ever said that made sense.

nevadamedic
06-04-2007, 09:30 AM
I think that's the first thing you've ever said that made sense.

They're afraid because of her status that she will be a target for violence, extortion or afraid of someone exploiting her, I can understand it, but I do think she needs it a little rougher. She did more then the crime she should have to do hard time. I hate these clebs who get special status even in jail.

shattered
06-04-2007, 09:38 AM
They're afraid because of her status that she will be a target for violence, extortion or afraid of someone exploiting her, I can understand it, but I do think she needs it a little rougher. She did more then the crime she should have to do hard time. I hate these clebs who get special status even in jail.

Here's the fun part of being a celebrity.. You know everyone is watching you - you should be watching yourself. Anyone else would be thrown into general population - that's where she belongs. It MIGHT scare her into straightening up, and not having to go back.

Doniston
06-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I think that's the first thing you've ever said that made sense. Think? since when do you "think"??

Back-handed complements just don't cut it.

Kindly comment on the issues rather than on me.

nevadamedic
06-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Think? since when do you "think"??

Back-handed complements just don't cut it.

Kindly comment on the issues rather than on me.

Dont take everything so personally, Shattered payed you a compliment and then you jump on her, nice.

Doniston
06-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Dont take everything so personally, Shattered payed you a compliment and then you jump on her, nice. A back-handed compliment is no complliment. And I don't want to hear ANYTHING of a personal nature from her. I am perfectly willing to discuss an actual issues in a civil manner with her, but ONLY the thread issues

shattered
06-04-2007, 08:44 PM
A back-handed compliment is no complliment. And I don't want to hear ANYTHING of a personal nature from her. I am perfectly willing to discuss an actual issues in a civil manner with her, but ONLY the thread issues

Which would be a possibility if you possessed the ability to form a coherent thought. Until that happens, tho, you'll just have to take what you can get.