PDA

View Full Version : New Moderators

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Please welcome 'Nukeman' and 'Trigg' to our team! :clap:

They come as a pair since they are a pair in real life too!

We would like to keep administrators "as-is" and bring on some moderators to help with the daily issues that arise. This is not DP stomping down on any rights or limiting any speech. This is all about making the board better and having more help keeping things running smoothly, so that everyone can enjoy the board.

I can't think of a friendlier pair to add to our team. :) Please be gentle with them until they get accustomed to the abuse that comes with the position! :lol: :coffee: j/k

Noir
05-25-2013, 01:26 PM
*rabble rabble rabble rabble*

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 02:00 PM
*rabble rabble rabble rabble*

I had to look up your words again, ya dirty bastard! And even after reading it on merriam webster, I'm still not sure what the hell it means. :laugh: :beer:

Noir
05-25-2013, 02:16 PM
I had to look up your words again, ya dirty bastard! And even after reading it on merriam webster, I'm still not sure what the hell it means. :laugh: :beer:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9gSQg1i_q2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uncultured swine.

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 02:18 PM
South Park! As stupid as that was, I just cracked up.

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 02:18 PM
** embedded your video for ya, noir

Noir
05-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Pfffft, deliberately doctoring a users post without request!? Is this the example you set for your mods!? *Rabble rabble rabble*

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Pfffft, deliberately doctoring a users post without request!? Is this the example you set for your mods!? *Rabble rabble rabble*

It's like when a prisoner stabs the biggest guy he sees, to set the tone, sort of. Now that I've violated your civil rights so willingly and openly, others will think twice! :lol:

BillyBob
05-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Welcome, new mods. I'm pretty new here and you probably aren't familiar with me yet so I'll just let you know right now that I am the role model for forum posters. I am pleasant to everyone, articulate, witty and down right brilliant. You will get no problems from me but you will definitely want to follow me around and read all of my posts. You'll learn a few things and have a good laugh doing it.

See ya around the boards.

tailfins
05-25-2013, 03:41 PM

We would like to keep administrators "as-is" and bring on some moderators to help with the daily issues that arise. This is not DP stomping down on any rights or limiting any speech. This is all about making the board better and having more help keeping things running smoothly, so that everyone can enjoy the board.

I can't think of a friendlier pair to add to our team. :) Please be gentle with them until they get accustomed to the abuse that comes with the position! :lol: :coffee: j/k

What have you learned being a forum admin?

PostmodernProphet
05-25-2013, 03:54 PM
need more stones.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-25-2013, 04:28 PM

A hearty welcome from an old tired dog. May the stones not bruise their feet, the cold wind not chill their bones and the Sun not blister their backs,---------too much.-;)-Tyr

Gaffer
05-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Congrats to Nuke and Trigg.

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 04:57 PM
What have you learned being a forum admin?

Honestly? It's taught be to be more fair with people over the years. I thought it was "cool" to own/run/admin when I first started with USMB back in 2003. We/I used the ban button a tad more often back in those days. So my tolerance for things has increased. Some would say that's a bad thing though! :)

NightTrain
05-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Congrats Nukey and Trigg!

taft2012
05-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Congratulations to the new authoritarian fascist overlords. May your reigns of tyranny bring you sadistic pleasures. And LOLs! to Voted4Reagan, passed over again in spite of incessant groveling on TWO forums. :laugh:

tailfins
05-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Congratulations to the new authoritarian fascist overlords. May your reigns of tyranny bring you sadistic pleasures. And LOLs! to Voted4Reagan, passed over again in spite of incessant groveling on TWO forums. :laugh:

Why are there those just itching to give away free labor? I don't get it.

jimnyc
05-27-2013, 10:01 AM

No need for this in an announcements thread. User removed from discussion.

Voted4Reagan
05-27-2013, 10:07 AM
No need for this in an announcements thread. User removed from discussion.

Congrats to the Happy Couple.... Trigg and Nuke.

God help the rest of us..... lol

:poke::poke::poke:

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 10:21 AM
I have already congratulated Nukeman by exchanging underwear photos with him. :cool:

jimnyc
05-27-2013, 10:22 AM
I have already congratulated Nukeman by exchanging underwear photos with him. :cool:

Not even remotely funny! Now Trigg is gonna whoop your ass too! :lol:

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Not even remotely funny! Now Trigg is gonna whoop your ass too! :lol:

Trigg sent me the pictures. :poke:

jimnyc
05-27-2013, 10:26 AM
Trigg sent me the pictures. :poke:

Now that's just wrong. Everyone is getting and sharing pictures except for me? :(

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Now that's just wrong. Everyone is getting and sharing pictures except for me? :(

When you got what Trigg has, you are not afraid to brag about it to other women. :cool:

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 10:30 AM

http://s5.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Giant-Womens-Panties_2A1517C9.jpg

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 10:32 AM
http://s5.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Giant-Womens-Panties_2A1517C9.jpg

We're not talking about your momma.

aboutime
05-27-2013, 01:54 PM

Nukeman would never wear your undies Gabby. Unless...it just "DEPENDS".

Trigg
05-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the congrats.

lol to gabby, Nuke is all smiles that you would want his undie pics.