PDA

View Full Version : Jerome out cold!

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Normally he wakes up very easily and if you try to take a picture he moves all around. I was able to get up close on the lazy bastard with this one!

http://imageshack.us/a/img716/5157/98102610151608351279650.jpg

BillyBob
05-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Jerome's a good boy.

I was laying on the couch earlier and I had 4 Pugs laying on me. I'm a Pug magnet.

jimnyc
05-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Jerome's a good boy.

I was laying on the couch earlier and I had 4 Pugs laying on me. I'm a Pug magnet.

Yeah, they are lap dogs, that's for damn sure! Pug's show their love towards their masters more than almost all other dogs. Jerome is attached to me, unless I go down to the basement. He'll go up and down into my room 500x per day, but NEVER has went down the stairs to the basement. He puts his 2 front feet on the first step and whines, won't do it!

BillyBob
05-25-2013, 02:28 PM
One of my Pugs is afraid of some stairways. And he'll run and hide if he thinks you're gonna carry him down those stairs.

I had Peanut with me outside yesterday while I was working in the yard. He was never more than a couple feet away from me and I was all over the yard. When I was cleaning out my work truck he even jumped up into it so I took him for a ride around the block as his reward. Dogs love to go for rides.

I have 7 dogs total and I hate to have a favorite, but he's definitely it. He knows it, too.