PDA

View Full Version : Weekend insanity

WiccanLiberal
05-25-2013, 05:13 PM
I think I have had an alien takeover. I went out to my first PT appointment this morning (I have Achilles tendonitis) and then went and rented a carpet steam cleaner. The rugs in this little apartment were filthy. I ran the machine over the living room three times and the bedroom twice. Of course I had help as V4R moved furniture for me. I had to take him to the train station so he could get to a meeting in Manhattan this afternoon. I ended up bringing all the curtains along and going to the laundromat after that. Home again to finish the cleaning. I am not sure where the sudden clean fiend urges came from but I am exhausted. Last thing on the list is to fed the animals and take the dog and the trash out.

BillyBob
05-25-2013, 06:00 PM
How good are you at making sammiches?

WiccanLiberal
05-25-2013, 06:10 PM
Damned fine. Or at least so I have been told.

BillyBob
05-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Got any beers in the fridge?

WiccanLiberal
05-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Nah - I'm on a diet and V4R doesn't drink.

BillyBob
05-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Guess I'll have to bring my own beer.

Jeff
05-25-2013, 10:56 PM
I think I have had an alien takeover. I went out to my first PT appointment this morning (I have Achilles tendonitis) and then went and rented a carpet steam cleaner. The rugs in this little apartment were filthy. I ran the machine over the living room three times and the bedroom twice. Of course I had help as V4R moved furniture for me. I had to take him to the train station so he could get to a meeting in Manhattan this afternoon. I ended up bringing all the curtains along and going to the laundromat after that. Home again to finish the cleaning. I am not sure where the sudden clean fiend urges came from but I am exhausted. Last thing on the list is to fed the animals and take the dog and the trash out.

OK you're hired :laugh:

You made me tired just thinking of all the work :laugh: