PDA

View Full Version : I just cant figure out the Liberal mind set

Jeff
05-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Liberals Compares Gitmo Detainees to American Slaves
Another demonstration of the insanity of liberals. They will never learn that evil exists and that you cannot make nice with evil. The only thing you can do to evil is to defeat it and contain it. Liberals should go have a meal with terrorists and see if they get out of their alive. It’s time we remember that if you’re not with us, you’re against us. Liberals are against us.
Check it out:

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/liberals-compares-gitmo-detainees-to-american-slaves/#ixzz2UV31L5SI

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 08:46 AM
I love the look on the white guy's face at :21 LOL!

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 08:48 AM
She gets all 'black' at the end. Mmmmmmm, Oh No I di in't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUo09XjTCcQ&feature=player_embedded#!

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 10:11 AM
I can't figure out the Conservative Republican mind set. And I am married to one. :laugh:

jimnyc
05-27-2013, 10:17 AM
I can't figure out the Conservative Republican mind set. And I am married to one. :laugh:

Serious question, Gabs - do you see the prisoners at Gitmo comparable to American slaves of past? In ANY way at all? The ONLY thing even remotely similar is that they are being held against their will.

tailfins
05-27-2013, 10:18 AM

Maybe balancing your checkbook will give you some insight.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-27-2013, 10:18 AM

Married to one? Obvious to me that he should maybe "go muslim on you"..You'd like that since you so ignorantly praise the muslims so damn much. But would you like the way he'd treat you after the conversion?
I have a daughter and I know Islam degrades women and murders them for not being compliant little slaves. Nobody can treat my daughter like that( with slavery and threats of murder)--and still live for more than the few hours it takes me to get there and end their miserable life. -Tyr

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 10:19 AM
Serious question, Gabs - do you see the prisoners at Gitmo comparable to American slaves of past? In ANY way at all? The ONLY thing even remotely similar is that they are being held against their will.

Not at all. But there are fruitcakes everywhere. Members of the Westboro Church believe that tornadoes do the will of God.

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 10:21 AM
Enslaving muzzies isn't a bad idea. If you can just keep 'em out of the house and away from explosives.

jimnyc
05-27-2013, 10:21 AM
Not at all. But there are fruitcakes everywhere. Members of the Westboro Church believe that tornadoes do the will of God.

Just making sure that some of these liberals were wackier than I thought, and that you don't agree with them at every step. :) :beer:

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 10:22 AM

Members of the democrat party believe that tornadoes are the result of global warming. :laugh:

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Enslaving muzzies isn't a bad idea. If you can just keep 'em out of the house and away from explosives.

I don't understand the redneck mindset either. You guys need a house full of explosive. :p

jimnyc
05-27-2013, 10:23 AM
Members of the democrat party believe that tornadoes are the result of global warming. :laugh:

AND global cooling!

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 10:26 AM
I don't understand the redneck mindset either. You guys need a house full of explosive. :p

Explosives, guns, dogs, beer and Bibles.

aboutime
05-27-2013, 02:48 PM

Actually Gabby. We understand WHY you don't understand what you call 'the redneck mindset'. Since rednecks AT LEAST have brains, and minds. That tends to tell them, and everyone else...what you are missing.
Rednecks are at least...smart enough to laugh at you.

Jeff
05-27-2013, 11:14 PM

LOL I here ya Gabby seems like most peoples mind set is a little screwy now a days but comparing prisoners that attacked us to slaves :eek: thats just a little too far out

aboutime
05-28-2013, 02:16 PM
LOL I here ya Gabby seems like most peoples mind set is a little screwy now a days but comparing prisoners that attacked us to slaves :eek: thats just a little too far out

Wonder if gabby knows how that poor guy really feels?