PDA

View Full Version : Australia: Mass Murderer kills 11 in Arson Attack

Voted4Reagan
05-27-2013, 05:16 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/27/18523661-nurse-admits-to-11-murders-after-setting-fire-to-australia-retirement-home?

No guns? No Problem.... Kill them with Fire!

aboutime
05-27-2013, 05:25 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/27/18523661-nurse-admits-to-11-murders-after-setting-fire-to-australia-retirement-home?

V4R. If you read many of the comments to the story. It also shows how widespread OBAMACARE has become....even DOWN UNDER.

Some of the same people...like jafar, are defending Obama down there. And some are unhappy that remarks were made, referring to Obama, before offering condolences for the 11 victims who burned to death.

But then. Since Obamacare seems to be based on the Australian Healthcare Fiasco. Why shouldn't Obama's name come up????

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Assault lighters should be banned and matches limited to just 3 per pack. That should solve the problem.

Voted4Reagan
05-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Assault lighters should be banned and matches limited to just 3 per pack. That should solve the problem.

What about Flint and Steel? or a Magnifying Glass and Sunlight?

BillyBob
05-27-2013, 06:02 PM
What about Flint and Steel? or a Magnifying Glass and Sunlight?

Or fingers?

gabosaurus
05-27-2013, 09:46 PM
V4R. If you read many of the comments to the story. It also shows how widespread OBAMACARE has become....even DOWN UNDER.

Because Australia cares a lot about Obamacare... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I can't wait until Obama rounds up all you guys and sends you to detention camps.

http://www.sabinabecker.com/images/not-another-dumbass.jpg

jafar00
05-28-2013, 12:59 AM

How do you equate this with gun control and explain how having a lot of guns about would have stopped the guy setting fires?

MtnBiker
05-28-2013, 07:56 AM
How did Australia's arson laws stop this man from killing? <object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

gabosaurus
05-28-2013, 10:19 AM
How did Australia's arson laws stop this man from killing? <object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

You wasted your monthly visit to post this? :slap:

Marcus Aurelius
05-28-2013, 12:41 PM
How do you equate this with gun control and explain how having a lot of guns about would have stopped the guy setting fires?

"looK! There's a guy setting fire to a building with people inside it!"

BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!!

(pours water on fire)

Problem solved, people saved, arsonist dead.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-28-2013, 02:08 PM
"looK! There's a guy setting fire to a building with people inside it!"

BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!!

(pours water on fire)

Problem solved, people saved, arsonist dead.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

That cracked me up , logged in to say bravo..:beer:

And you left out three blams my friend.... Extra shots to make sure the ffing scum doesnt live to sue you sorry gun owner... ;)

aboutime
05-28-2013, 02:10 PM
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

That cracked me up , logged in to say bravo..:beer:

And you left out three blams my friend.... Extra shots to make sure the ffing scum doesnt live to sue you sorry gun owner... ;)

Hip, hip, hooray....5054 5054

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Hip, hip, hooray....5054 5054

Correct ammo amount, burn 'em if you got 'em..........:beer:--Tyr

MtnBiker
05-29-2013, 10:20 AM

It seems no one is willing to answer the question.

aboutime
05-29-2013, 01:59 PM

MtnBiker. How can any of us who do not live in Australia answer that question?

Obviously. NO LAWS, arson or otherwise stopped him if 11 people are dead because of him.

jafar00
06-01-2013, 04:23 PM

They didn't stop him from killing, but they did put him in jail.

Kathianne
06-01-2013, 04:29 PM

Same as the US does for those that abuse gun laws. Shocking. No need for AU to outlaw fire. No need for US to outlaw guns.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-01-2013, 04:43 PM

^^^ As if crime prevention(murder prevention) is not a worthy goal to strive for...
They may someday take our guns but it'll only be after the damndest fight you ever saw.
As long as our military will refuse to fire on its citizens for simply maintaining their Constitutional rights they can't take our guns.
IF/WHEN IT EVER DOES I'LL SHOOT EVER DAMN BODY TRYING TO ENSLAVE ME AND MY FAMILY . AND I'D MELT MY DAMN GUN BARRELL DOING SO IF SO BLESSED TO HAVE LIVED THAT LONG.

Any true American , true patriot feels the same way, those that dont..

'''' ffkk 'em feed 'em fishheads"" says this man of principle .... I wasn't blessed by the death/sacrifices of millions giving me freedom for me to then just roll over and give it up to ffing lying cowardly GD scoundrels without giving a damn fine fight.

You arent American and havent the damn slightest clue what any of that means but millions here like me do.. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
06-01-2013, 04:54 PM

Because... they know that the Australian Gun ban has done little to slow violence in the Land Down under and that in the absence of firearms any other kind of weapon will do ... Knives, Fire, Clubs, Fists... all capable of killing.

But they ignore those deaths and assault.....

You are more likely to be the victim of a Violent crime in Australia than in New York.

BillyBob
06-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Because... they know that the Australian Gun ban has done little to slow violence in the Land Down under and that in the absence of firearms any other kind of weapon will do ... Knives, Fire, Clubs, Fists... all capable of killing.

Don't forget Boomerangs.

SassyLady
06-03-2013, 02:09 AM
Correct ammo amount, burn 'em if you got 'em..........:beer:--Tyr

I only have five so I need to be more accurate!

:coffee:

SassyLady
06-03-2013, 02:10 AM

Wow ... that is an accomplishment .... no one to shoot him and stop the slaughter ... but, hey, we have filled up another cell with someone the government has to support for life! A worthy goal.