PDA

View Full Version : Down to a 5 point race: Will Weiner pull it out?

tailfins
05-28-2013, 02:56 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/anthony-weiner-new-york-city-mayor-91932.html

Marcus Aurelius
05-28-2013, 03:23 PM
http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Blazing-Saddles-Hearty-Handshake.jpg

Anthony Weiner: 'Scuse me while I whip this out...

aboutime
05-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Am I permitted to HOPE Weiner wins?

In a way. I almost hope he does win. Showing the entire nation exactly how Un-educated the BIG APPLE really has become.

If you ever go to visit NEW YORK CITY. Just remember. Anything you do, say, think, eat, or drink is based on "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

tailfins
05-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Am I permitted to HOPE Weiner wins?

In a way. I almost hope he does win. Showing the entire nation exactly how Un-educated the BIG APPLE really has become.

If you ever go to visit NEW YORK CITY. Just remember. Anything you do, say, think, eat, or drink is based on "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

Actually Weiner would make a better Mayor than Quinn. Quinn is part of the Bloomberg Gestapo.

aboutime
05-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Actually Weiner would make a better Mayor than Quinn. Quinn is part of the Bloomberg Gestapo.

If you say so. I'm just happy I don't live there. Actually. Weiner would be a fitting winner for Mayor. He'd fit right in with the deplorable atmosphere the BloomingIdiot created. Imagine a "Weiner Package" photo on every Marquee across Times Square.
How Proud that will make New Yorker's feel???

taft2012
05-28-2013, 07:24 PM
I'd say Weiner's the one to beat.

Oooh, that doesn't sound quite right.

He'll pull way ahead of Quinn as this rolls on. The orthodox and Hasidic Jews won't go for a lesbian mayor. Weiner will be the only Jew in the race.

This is such a crappy field of pygmies, it's hard to believe this is all we've got.

The looming figure is Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly, who will bring a gravitas to the field that the others will not be able to stand up to. If he throws his hat in, I can't see him losing.

tailfins
05-28-2013, 07:47 PM
I'd say Weiner's the one to beat.

Oooh, that doesn't sound quite right.

He'll pull way ahead of Quinn as this rolls on. The orthodox and Hasidic Jews won't go for a lesbian mayor. Weiner will be the only Jew in the race.

This is such a crappy field of pygmies, it's hard to believe this is all we've got.

The looming figure is Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly, who will bring a gravitas to the field that the others will not be able to stand up to. If he throws his hat in, I can't see him losing.

I can just see it now: A lesbian mayoral candidate with "Beat Weiner" as her campaign slogan.

Jeff
05-28-2013, 08:59 PM