PDA

View Full Version : Palin: Obama Scandals Trample On Sacrifices of America’s Soldiers

Jeff
05-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Love her or hate her she is exactly right here

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin said Sunday that the recent Obama administration scandals trample on the sacrifices made by America’s soldiers. She called on Americans to use Memorial Day to start the fundamental restoration of the country “our soldiers have given all to preserve”–and which President Barack Obama is trying to transform.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21858/palin-obama-scandals-trample-on-sacrifices-of-americas-soldiers/#ixzz2UgPkXivh

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-29-2013, 09:20 AM

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin said Sunday that the recent Obama administration scandals trample on the sacrifices made by America’s soldiers. She called on Americans to use Memorial Day to start the fundamental restoration of the country “our soldiers have given all to preserve”–and which President Barack Obama is trying to transform.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21858/palin-obama-scandals-trample-on-sacrifices-of-americas-soldiers/#ixzz2UgPkXivh

Doesn't it just make you feel good when some high profile public figure tells the truth about obama?
Worse thing that could ever happen to obama is if everybody just spoke the absolute truth about him..-Tyr

aboutime
05-29-2013, 02:04 PM
OBAMA and COMPANY's worst enemy is TRUTH. Which is why OBAMA and COMPANY keep scratching their heads, looking for more lies to cover up all of the Previous lies...they forget they have told to the EASILY-LED, GULLIBLE, UNEDUCATED Americans who Voted for Him.

Obama thrives on Lies. He always begins to STUTTER with the UH'S when he's pushed into a corner, like his EMPTY mind. So. He just creates more lies...as he goes.

gabosaurus
05-29-2013, 03:34 PM

I believe it is just the opposite.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_n5hy2fXo5Q8/TEqOe6JUR7I/AAAAAAAAAHA/dmsycWGoApk/s1600/SARAH+PALIN.jpg

jimnyc
05-29-2013, 04:16 PM

So you think it honored all they fought for by giving mexican cartels weapons, that ultimately killed Americans, and no accountability and no truth? And it honored their sacrifices when they ignored Benghazi and let Americans die, only to lie about how everything went down? And it honored their sacrifices when they illegally monitored the AP? Or when they tapped into a Fox news reporter? Or that they use the IRS to hone in on conservatives, and then give that women a cushy position by the administration? You think flaunting the law and constitution is a way of honoring those who sacrificed everything to ensure we had those rights, and to prevent things like that from happening to us?

aboutime
05-29-2013, 04:26 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_n5hy2fXo5Q8/TEqOe6JUR7I/AAAAAAAAAHA/dmsycWGoApk/s1600/SARAH+PALIN.jpg

Thanks gabby. So, you do have something in common with Sarah. Good of you to show it here.

red states rule
05-30-2013, 03:59 AM
http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/styles/blog-latest-blocks-440x330/public/field/image/MAD-Magazine-Scandals-Resort-Thumb.jpg?itok=5SFpq-_N

taft2012
05-30-2013, 06:17 AM
So you think it honored all they fought for by giving mexican cartels weapons, that ultimately killed Americans, and no accountability and no truth? And it honored their sacrifices when they ignored Benghazi and let Americans die, only to lie about how everything went down? And it honored their sacrifices when they illegally monitored the AP? Or when they tapped into a Fox news reporter? Or that they use the IRS to hone in on conservatives, and then give that women a cushy position by the administration? You think flaunting the law and constitution is a way of honoring those who sacrificed everything to ensure we had those rights, and to prevent things like that from happening to us?

So you think Gabby ever intended to do anything more than her usual hit-n-run trolling? :laugh:

Jeff
05-30-2013, 07:04 AM

And thats fine Gabby it is what makes our country great , we can have our own opinions , but think about Benghazi alone two soldiers killed and Obama knew it was coming but did nothing and basically told them they are expendable , I would say that alone proves the story let alone all the other things he has done

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2013, 07:26 AM

Liberals reward deceit,corruption and failure. They do so religiously because only goood intentions count in their little world. As they ignore the fact that the road to hell is paved over with goooooooooooooood intentions.
I've always found that amusing about the lameass little weasels...:laugh:--Tyr

red states rule
05-31-2013, 04:44 AM
Gabby learned her lessons well from her fellow libs in the media. In Gabby's world it is crazy for government to live within its means; not spend more then it takes in via taxes; stress personal responsibility; encourage private sector growth and not slow growth high high taxes and regulation; to encourage risk of capital by not punishing success; and to enforce our borders and stop rewarding illegals with benefits designed for US citizens