PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg, Ricin Attack

taft2012
05-29-2013, 07:59 PM
I said at the time that the ricin attack on the White House that coincided with the Boston bombing went away way too quietly. Here we go again. What was Obama covering up?http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/nyregion/letter-sent-to-bloomberg-is-said-to-test-positive-for-ricin.html?_r=0
Two letters that contained threats to Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg — one addressed to him, the other to a lobbyist who works on his gun control campaign — have tested positive for the deadly poison ricin, the authorities said on Wednesday.

MtnBiker
05-29-2013, 08:09 PM
What I want to know is, were the letters more than 32 ounces?

aboutime
05-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Sounds like the 'WEINER MAN' is really trying to get the BloomingIdiot out of office.

Just a suggestion for the FBI, is all.

Kathianne
05-30-2013, 01:24 AM
Bloomberg would only be 'attacked' by idiot right wingers or left wingers posing as extreme right wingers. No islamacists would bother with him.

taft2012
05-30-2013, 05:28 AM
Bloomberg would only be 'attacked' by idiot right wingers or left wingers posing as extreme right wingers. No islamacists would bother with him.

It's unfortunate that all we can do is speculate because our government opts to bury the story and the co-conspirator news media opts to play along.

The first ricin scenario was that an Elvis impersonator mailed ricin to the White House, arriving the day or day after the Boston bombings. Unconnected to Boston we were told. Eventually Elvis was freed and a karate teacher he was having a dispute with was arrested in his place. The story being karate guy was pissed at Elvis guy so karate guy mailed ricin to the White House to get Elvis in trouble.

Plausible? Of course, I've seen hundreds of neighbor-on-neighbor disputes settled with incriminating ricin mailings to government officials. :rolleyes: