PDA

View Full Version : CT. lawmakers approve driver's licenses for immigrants, regardless of legal status

Marcus Aurelius
05-30-2013, 07:38 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/30/connecticut-lawmakers-approve-driver-licenses-for-illegal-immigrants/?test=latestnews

The Connecticut state Senate approved legislation early Thursday that would allow immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses regardless of their legal statuses.

Senate Majority Leader Martin M. Looney (D-New Haven) said reliable transportation is a necessity. “The need to earn a living does not vanish just because a person does not have the appropriate immigration credentials,” he said. “Most undocumented immigrants would like to operate vehicles within the law.”

I have zero problem with 'legal immigrants' getting a drivers license. I have a HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM with people already breaking the law, being allowed to get a drivers license. If 'undocumented immigrants' were even remotely interested in obeying the law, they wouldn't BE undocumented!

Dumb asses.

tailfins
05-30-2013, 09:43 AM
They're not undocumented immigrants, they are counterfeit document immigrants. Bay County, FL Sheriff has put a big dent in the illegal problem in his county this way. Sheriff Frank McKeithen publicly states he isn't enforcing immigration law, but rather counterfeiting law under Florida statutes.

Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen stated, “We will continue to do everything in our power to remove illegal aliens from our county who are infringing on our resources.”

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100308185023AAzpTjx

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2013, 09:52 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/30/connecticut-lawmakers-approve-driver-licenses-for-illegal-immigrants/?test=latestnews

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
I have zero problem with 'legal immigrants' getting a drivers license. I have a HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM with people already breaking the law, being allowed to get a drivers license. If 'undocumented immigrants' were even remotely interested in obeying the law, they wouldn't BE undocumented!

Dumb asses.

Yes, the liberal way--reward criminality, corruption, failure anda total disregard for the Rule of Law, Constitution and even common sense!!
Another huge red flag for how far this nation has fallen and how far it is likely to go..
Dumbasses there deserve exactly what they will get--many more deaths on the streets and highways there. Because most of the damn illegals can not drive a damn lick= Fact. But that doesnt stop them from getting out there and killing other drivers with their idiotcy. Problem is those ILLEGALLY LICENSED drivers --DON'T JUST STAY IN CONNECTICUT!!!!!!!
They are now legally sanctioned to come where you are and crash into your car possibly killing you or your family members!! Dumbass Yankees... -Tyr

tailfins
05-30-2013, 10:02 AM
Hopefully a smart investigative reporter will search for arrest warrants for DUI in the perpetrator's home country once one of these immigrant counterfeiters kill someone while driving drunk. Hopefully someone will remind the public of the blood on Dannel Malloy's hands.

aboutime
05-30-2013, 04:47 PM

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Dumb asses.

Marcus. When you really stop to think about the play on words, semantics, rhetoric, and political correctness as to what an ILLEGAL should be called.
The really sad thing is...in the end. Those who defend Illegal's in any way. Just might become the victims of WHATEVER they wanted to call them...Undocumented, Illegal, Illegal Document Aliens. ONCE they become a DEAD victim of such a person...whatever they called them. They NO LONGER CAN CALL THEM ANYTHING.
Dead is Dead. So. While alive. The logical, common sense tactic would be...KEEP THE ILLEGALS off the road, out of the country, and eventually. Before you DIE at their expense. Some good may come.

Marcus Aurelius
05-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Marcus. When you really stop to think about the play on words, semantics, rhetoric, and political correctness as to what an ILLEGAL should be called.
The really sad thing is...in the end. Those who defend Illegal's in any way. Just might become the victims of WHATEVER they wanted to call them...Undocumented, Illegal, Illegal Document Aliens. ONCE they become a DEAD victim of such a person...whatever they called them. They NO LONGER CAN CALL THEM ANYTHING.
Dead is Dead. So. While alive. The logical, common sense tactic would be...KEEP THE ILLEGALS off the road, out of the country, and eventually. Before you DIE at their expense. Some good may come.

I think the actual official name is 'undocumented Democrats'.

aboutime
05-30-2013, 06:10 PM
I think the actual official name is 'undocumented Democrats'.

Oh. Yeah. Almost forgot. Forgive me for forgetting that. Isn't that along the same lines as Illiterate Democrats?

BillyBob
05-30-2013, 06:20 PM
They're not undocumented immigrants, they are counterfeit document immigrants. Bay County, FL Sheriff has put a big dent in the illegal problem in his county this way. Sheriff Frank McKeithen publicly states he isn't enforcing immigration law, but rather counterfeiting law under Florida statutes.

He can expect to be audited by the IRS, watched as a potential terrorist by Homeland Security and wiretapped by the DoJ.