PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC's Michael Eric Dyson: 'Eric Holder Is the Moses of Our Time'

red states rule
05-31-2013, 04:32 AM
Once again with liberals, party trumps everything

<iframe width="500" height="281" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/121445" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

aboutime
06-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! I knew Moses personally, and he never LIED.

Dyson is...however. An IDIOT!

BillyBob
06-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Once again with liberals, party trumps everything

<iframe width="500" height="281" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/121445" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This isn't just party driven, this is racial.

logroller
06-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Holder's the "Chief law-giver"??? Wtf? Last I checked attorneys are supposed to apply amd uphold the law, not give it. I particularly enjoyed the slipped nugget of truth "he's the bully....uh uh er..whipping boy" no no. You were right the first time. A bully, that's what he is, and he certainly deserves a good whipping too. I'm reminded of Ralphie in A Christmas Story.

red states rule
06-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Holder's the "Chief law-giver"??? Wtf? Last I checked attorneys are supposed to apply amd uphold the law, not give it. I particularly enjoyed the slipped nugget of truth "he's the bully....uh uh er..whipping boy" no no. You were right the first time. A bully, that's what he is, and he certainly deserves a good whipping too. I'm reminded of Ralphie in A Christmas Story.

LR that is the mind set of DNCTV and their guests. It is government that grants our rights not the US Constitution

Why do you think so mnay on the left feel the US Constitution is "outdated"? It is due primarly that the Constitution LIMITS the power of government and libs want to INCREASE the power of government

aboutime
06-02-2013, 03:25 PM
LR that is the mind set of DNCTV and their guests. It is government that grants our rights not the US Constitution

Why do you think so mnay on the left feel the US Constitution is "outdated"? It is due primarly that the Constitution LIMITS the power of government and libs want to INCREASE the power of government

Did anyone happen to catch the "It's not against the law to leak classified information"?????

Moses? More like Obama and Holder are the JUDAS Bro's.

Thunderknuckles
06-02-2013, 04:12 PM
I love how the other two are shaking their heads as if this guy is making great sense.
How are any of them on a TV news organization when it is clear they fail at even junior highschool level civics?

Herte's a basic overview Mike:
Congress makes law. They are the "chief law giver".
The SCOTUS determines the Constitutionality of the law.
The Executive branch enforces the law.

Pretty fuggin basic.

aboutime
06-02-2013, 04:24 PM
I love how the other two are shaking their heads as if this guy is making great sense.
How are any of them on a TV news organization when it is clear they fail at even junior highschool level civics?

Herte's a basic overview Mike:
Congress makes law. They are the "chief law giver".
The SCOTUS determines the Constitutionality of the law.
The Executive branch enforces the law.

Pretty fuggin basic.

Thunder. They MUST shake their heads in agreement. Otherwise, they are labeled like you, and me as Racists, and Terrorists before
the liberals try to destroy us with their stupidity.
Thankfully. Liberal Stupidity isn't contagious like the MEASLES, MUMPS, and MONICA'S. (The Liberal 3 M's)