PDA

View Full Version : Obama to Muslims: Tell me what you want

Jeff
05-31-2013, 05:47 AM
With all the scandals going on the IRS harassing Christians and Obama well he is worries about what he can do for the muslims

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-to-muslims-tell-me-what-you-want/#UAcIL49ePHhdwiFK.99

Marcus Aurelius
05-31-2013, 06:17 AM
In all fairness, all I see in the WND piece is a link to a 'White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Annual Report', which says 'Muslim Outreach Summits'. I see nothing about content, promises or not, coast-to-coast, etc.

While I'm certainly not fond of Obama or his policies or actions as President, I'd like more information before I throw him under the bus on the word of WND alone.

jafar00
06-01-2013, 04:20 PM
You people complain that Muslims are not integrating into society enough, then complain again when someone does something to help them integrate.

What do YOU want?!?

aboutime
06-01-2013, 04:35 PM
You people complain that Muslims are not integrating into society enough, then complain again when someone does something to help them integrate.

What do YOU want?!?

jafar. Do you mean THIS kind of integration into society? 5088 click the photo to enlarge, and see what jafar means.

BillyBob
06-01-2013, 06:10 PM

What do YOU want?!?

We want you all to stay in the middle east and blow each other up.