PDA

View Full Version : Kindergartener interrogated over cap gun until he pees his pants, suspended 10 days

Voted4Reagan
06-01-2013, 06:51 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/31/kinde ... d-10-days/ (http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/31/kindergartener-interrogated-over-cap-gun-until-he-pees-his-pants-then-suspended-10-days/)

Snip

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, a kindergarten boy has been suspended from school for 10 days because he showed a friend his cowboy-style cap gun on the way to school.

The incident happened on Wednesday morning at about 8:30 a.m. on a school bus in Calvert County, Maryland, reports The Washington Post.

The kindergartener had brought the toy gun because his friend had brought a water gun the previous day. He later told his mother than he “really, really” wanted his friend to see it.

Gaffer
06-01-2013, 07:15 AM
I read this yesterday, I hope the parents sue the shit out of this school district. I'd be pulling my kid out of that school effective immediately.

I'm waiting for suspensions to start for using the word gun in a sentence.

jimnyc
06-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Guns out of finger pointing, pop tarts, paper guns and cap guns. These people are almost as bad as Feinsteinn and Obama!

Voted4Reagan
06-01-2013, 10:50 AM
<iframe src="http://embed.newsinc.com/Single/iframe.html?WID=1&VID=24851931&freewheel=69016&sitesection=dailycaller_nws_loc_sty_pp&width=610&height=422" height="422" width="610" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

DragonStryk72
06-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Jesus fucking Christ. Seriously, is there so little going on at that school that this was so utterly terrible? And if so, shouldn't they be less paranoid, instead of moreso? I never get this. These sleepy country with low crime rates, where they respond to the most minor things like the kid was a sandy hook copycat.

I'm seriously becoming convinced that our record of being safe for so long is causing us to lose perspective of what actual threats look like.

aboutime
06-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Jesus fucking Christ. Seriously, is there so little going on at that school that this was so utterly terrible? And if so, shouldn't they be less paranoid, instead of moreso? I never get this. These sleepy country with low crime rates, where they respond to the most minor things like the kid was a sandy hook copycat.

I'm seriously becoming convinced that our record of being safe for so long is causing us to lose perspective of what actual threats look like.

DragonStryk. Just look around. The entire nation, state to state, city to city, school board to school board lately has become nothing more than a PARANOID extreme of Political Correctness on Steroids.

The teachers, parents, politicians, and just regular folks are all AT ODDS with one-another. All afraid of Insulting, Offending, Bothering, Exciting, or Causing someone else to YELL, and SUE someone else because they are, and have become GENERALLY STUPID.

This is the nation we have chosen to permit to run everything based on LACK of education, common sense, logic, wisdom, and the COURAGE to step forward and DARE to disagree with the Minority who yell the loudest, who want, and need to control the Majority.

As I've said many times before, and everyone just laughs it off as being WHINING.... WE ARE SCREWED!

DragonStryk72
06-01-2013, 03:51 PM
DragonStryk. Just look around. The entire nation, state to state, city to city, school board to school board lately has become nothing more than a PARANOID extreme of Political Correctness on Steroids.

The teachers, parents, politicians, and just regular folks are all AT ODDS with one-another. All afraid of Insulting, Offending, Bothering, Exciting, or Causing someone else to YELL, and SUE someone else because they are, and have become GENERALLY STUPID.

This is the nation we have chosen to permit to run everything based on LACK of education, common sense, logic, wisdom, and the COURAGE to step forward and DARE to disagree with the Minority who yell the loudest, who want, and need to control the Majority.

As I've said many times before, and everyone just laughs it off as being WHINING.... WE ARE SCREWED!

I see these things, and I become more certain that when I have kids, I'm just gonna go ahead and homeschool them myself. This is just idiotic, and I see no benefit in the idea of sending my kid to an actual school anymore.

BillyBob
06-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Parents who love their children should homeschool or find alternate forms of education.