PDA

View Full Version : "eyewittness news" rabbit hole news network..

revelarts
06-01-2013, 11:45 AM
I laughed at 1st but it's
one of the weirdest things i've ever seen.

just coincidence, bad luck yeah maybe, maybe, maybe... sure...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kWsdL6M-AHs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

weird huh?

I haven't dug into all the details of the bombing I've been more concerned about the Lock-down and door to door stuff for one kid without a gun.
but i ran across this clip while flippin through youtube that hit me.
take a look when you get a chance.

and here's another take but with more...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pa--tyyDVlk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

voice recognition work could nail this down. answer if it is in fact, as it seems to be, the same person.

Or it all could just be coincidence. people who look alike. all being interviewed. right?

jimnyc
06-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Here's my thing, Rev:

1- The Tsarnaev brothers were obviously there, it's in many photos and CCTV cameras
2- There is footage of both of them wearing backpacks
3- There is a picture of the younger brother standing behind the youngest victim just seconds before the bomb went off
4- The eldest brother is a known radical, even Russia knew this
5- There are taped conversations between him and his Mom discussing some radical stuff, but not terrorism
6- They ran all over from the cops and I'm sure there's dashcam footage we haven't seen yet
7- The younger brother admitted it to his friends
8- The elder brother lost his life fighting the police - over what?
9- The younger brother admitted his involvement to the FBI (admittedly I didn't see/hear it) and also left a note with blood in the boat, likely assuming he wasn't getting out alive
10- Last, but not least, but also yet to be witnessed, but sure it will come out in court - even the governor said he watched the video of the younger brother laying down the backpack just seconds before it went off. Kinda hard to dispute that. If released in court eventually, will that suffice?

Those 10 are just on the top of my head. Any conspiracies are somewhat hard to believe with this knowledge. If it was someone else, or government/FBI involvement, why not just do it and get away with it? Why point it to these 2 guys? And why not kill the younger brother, leave no witnesses?

It's normal to look for answers over crap like this, from anywhere, even if it doesn't always make sense. But IMO, the facts from the authorities sure do add up more than the conspiracy stuff.

gabosaurus
06-01-2013, 01:05 PM
There are people who believe the same sinister forces were behind the Sandy Hook shootings and the Boston Marathon bombings.

aboutime
06-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Seems this is nothing more than that need for 5087

BillyBob
06-01-2013, 06:29 PM
There are people who believe the same sinister forces were behind the Sandy Hook shootings and the Boston Marathon bombings.

Evil? Those people would be correct.

revelarts
06-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Here's my thing, Rev:

1- The Tsarnaev brothers were obviously there, it's in many photos and CCTV cameras
2- There is footage of both of them wearing backpacks
3- There is a picture of the younger brother standing behind the youngest victim just seconds before the bomb went off
4- The eldest brother is a known radical, even Russia knew this
5- There are taped conversations between him and his Mom discussing some radical stuff, but not terrorism
6- They ran all over from the cops and I'm sure there's dashcam footage we haven't seen yet
7- The younger brother admitted it to his friends
8- The elder brother lost his life fighting the police - over what?
9- The younger brother admitted his involvement to the FBI (admittedly I didn't see/hear it) and also left a note with blood in the boat, likely assuming he wasn't getting out alive
10- Last, but not least, but also yet to be witnessed, but sure it will come out in court - even the governor said he watched the video of the younger brother laying down the backpack just seconds before it went off. Kinda hard to dispute that. If released in court eventually, will that suffice?

Those 10 are just on the top of my head. Any conspiracies are somewhat hard to believe with this knowledge. If it was someone else, or government/FBI involvement, why not just do it and get away with it? Why point it to these 2 guys? And why not kill the younger brother, leave no witnesses?

It's normal to look for answers over crap like this, from anywhere, even if it doesn't always make sense. But IMO, the facts from the authorities sure do add up more than the conspiracy stuff.
ok all of that is fine but
does any of that answer my questions about this woman?
i have not brought ANY of those points up here. you are completing story that has little to do with this woman.

what is up with this footage?

revelarts
06-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Seems this is nothing more than that need for 5087

so the woman just happened to be at the bombing , waited to be interviewed, then followed the police to the shot out so she would be on Tv again if anything happened.
is that what your saying?
I don't know.

I'm looking for good reasons why this happened.

you folks are the normal level headed, wise non-kooks, who are tolerant, who only believe what culture and a college degree says is real.
help me out here.

should i just ignore it and pretend it never happened. and believe all the reports that make sense or what here?

jimnyc
06-01-2013, 07:07 PM
ok all of that is fine but
does any of that answer my questions about this woman?
i have not brought ANY of those points up here. you are completing story that has little to do with this woman.

what is up with this footage?

It is interesting. I can't say if it's the same woman, but obviously they look very much alike. But if it's known to be 'Victoria Munoz', can't they just confirm with her?

revelarts
06-01-2013, 07:10 PM

what do you think about this footage?

aboutime
06-01-2013, 08:19 PM
so the woman just happened to be at the bombing , waited to be interviewed, then followed the police to the shot out so she would be on Tv again if anything happened.
is that what your saying?
I don't know.

I'm looking for good reasons why this happened.

you folks are the normal level headed, wise non-kooks, who are tolerant, who only believe what culture and a college degree says is real.
help me out here.

should i just ignore it and pretend it never happened. and believe all the reports that make sense or what here?

This isn't my thread rev. I offered my opinion, and called it like I see it. I said nothing. Just posted what I suspected, was the motive for the woman's appearances. If it is the same woman. What would you call it....in your opinion?

Gaffer
06-01-2013, 08:30 PM
The other possibility is she's a cnn plant. Just someone to repeat what's already know and make it sound good. Don't rule out the media pulling shit to make a story sound better.

Voted4Reagan
06-01-2013, 08:51 PM
was I the only one to see that the words she was speaking weren't synched to her lips? and that the voice of the first woman is LOWER then the Second?

Poorly edited conspiracy tripe

Rev feeds on it all day...

Rev wins the Tin-Foil Trophy yet again

aboutime
06-01-2013, 09:04 PM
was I the only one to see that the words she was speaking weren't synched to her lips? and that the voice of the first woman is LOWER then the Second?

V4R. I'll second that...if I may? The Rev. award goes to....Rev..5090

revelarts
06-01-2013, 09:10 PM

Ok so it's fake.

the words aren't synched.
but it is the same woman. and she is at the bombing and at the shooting?
but the audio is off synch is off so it's all fake.
can you tell what she'll really saying, a little, at the bombing and the shooting?

revelarts
06-01-2013, 09:15 PM
The other possibility is she's a cnn plant. Just someone to repeat what's already know and make it sound good. Don't rule out the media pulling shit to make a story sound better.

See that came to me as well. Just a CNN filler "eyewitness" to keep the news show interesting.
did you guys see this

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OlegHeNsAs8?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=yGizM6PDnKQ
longer version

jimnyc
06-02-2013, 09:25 AM
I think what Gaffer put up makes more sense. I'm not saying it's impossible that it's the same woman, but what, is she supposed to be the bomber? A so called "crisis" person planted there? I think they could have found hundreds of them without planting one. But yeah, I can see any one of the MSM asshats placing someone there for a good news filler.