PDA

View Full Version : What to do on a weekend

WiccanLiberal
06-01-2013, 09:38 PM
I had to get up early this morning. Hate getting up like that on a Saturday but I had PT for my achilles tendonitis. They are using ultrasound and laser therapy to improve the circulation to the area and I have daily exercises to do. Did the usual Saturday cleaning. Then V4R told me we were going out. The downstairs neighbor told him where to find the local seafood place. He took me down there to get a 2 pound lobster which was quite tasty when I boiled it up. I watched a cute little movie while I was scarfing up lobster. Hotel Transylvania, an animated thing about Dracula running a hotel for monsters only. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Right now checking in here, alternating with knitting and TV.

Kathianne
06-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Went to grocery after having friend over for coffee.

Made 3 casseroles to overnight, will bake off in morning.

Tried to bridge problems with daughters-in-law and daughter and ex and his wife. May or may not know ore in 24 hours or so.

Been a busy and stressful day.

gabosaurus
06-01-2013, 11:53 PM
As little as possible. :cool:

logroller
06-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Slept in (kids were at grandmas house) watched shogun assassin (thanks jim) and then joined my wife at work and helped her clean her classroom. Picked up the kids, waking my 3-year old from a nap, watched the dodgers game with my dad and came home. Cleaned my room, did some laundry and walked to the store with the family to get chocolate chips. Laid down my son and took a shower (with my wife;)) while my daughter overcooked the cookies and then I cleaned the kitchen. Watched a new show on Netflix (Longmire) with the wife and then debatepolicy.

BillyBob
06-02-2013, 06:45 AM
As little as possible. :cool:

The question wasn't: How much thinking do you do in a day?

red states rule
06-02-2013, 06:48 AM
As usual I did housework, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, washed my car, got a haircut, and spoke to Benjie a couple of times

Today, little as possible as it is back to work tomorrow

logroller
06-02-2013, 06:50 AM
As usual I did housework, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, washed my car, got a haircut, and spoke to Benjie a couple of times

Today, little as possible as it is back to work tomorrow
I need to wash the cars. Thanks for reminding me before my wife does. :thumb:

red states rule
06-02-2013, 06:51 AM
I need to wash the cars. Thanks for reminding me before my wife does. :thumb:

You are welcome LR. The last thing I want is to get you in trouble with the boss :laugh:

logroller
06-02-2013, 07:00 AM
You are welcome LR. The last thing I want is to get you in trouble with the boss :laugh:
I certainly appreciate all the help i can get. but its funny, even though its called the week-end, A good one really starts the week off right.

red states rule
06-02-2013, 07:03 AM
I certainly appreciate all the help i can get. but its funny, even though its called the week-end, A good one really starts the week off right.

You have that right LR

Just run the car through the auto wash and it will be done in about 5 min.

Then enjoy the rest of your day

logroller
06-02-2013, 07:08 AM
You have that right LR

Just run the car through the auto wash and it will be done in about 5 min.

Then enjoy the rest of your day
You read my mind. I was debating to myself whether to get more carsoap or fork out $5/ car at the drive-thru. But that settles it.

BillyBob
06-02-2013, 07:11 AM
Church [non-catholic] this morning, nap when I get home, maybe catch a baseball game on TV later, drink some beers, go to bed.

red states rule
06-02-2013, 07:13 AM
You read my mind. I was debating to myself whether to get more carsoap or fork out $5/ car at the drive-thru. But that settles it.

I do use the hand wash LR with the "foam brush" so I can get the dirt near the bottom

Then I use the high pressure rinse to finish the job

For about $6 I have a clean car

Jeff
06-05-2013, 06:35 AM
Took the bike on a nice ride , stopped and got some BBQ at a outdoor restaurant we happened to pass, they cook the meat in a old locomotive and have picnic tables set up all on top of a hill , then spent the rest of the weekend doing the honey-do list :laugh: ( I know I can always get out of the list for a while cause the wife likes to ride mas much if not more than I do so I just mention a ride and she is ready :laugh: )

Nukeman
06-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Here is my plan for the weekend...

Jeff
06-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Cut grass , cookout , ride bike , not always in that order :laugh:

Kathianne
06-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Today is chores day. Cleaning and laundry. Tomorrow over to a friend's for cookout. I'm dog sitting 1/2 of this month. Going to her house for 2 weeks, then my brother's for 3-4 days. It looks at both I'll be with 3 dogs. Hers a great dane, pit bull, and retriever. Brother's home, 3 chihuahuas. My friend's will be easier. LOL!