PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas GOP chief advocates more attacks on U.S.

gabosaurus
06-04-2007, 05:22 PM
In his first interview as chairman of the Arkansas Republican Park, total unknown Dennis Milligan told a reporter from the Arkansas Gazette that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001], and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

Wow, what a true patriotic American! :salute:

Mr. P
06-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Well Gabby, some folks need hit up side the head with reality before they get it, yeah know.

I understand what he's saying.

gabosaurus
06-04-2007, 05:31 PM
I understand what he is saying as well. He wants the U.S. to be attacked by terrorists, in order to increase support for the Bushies.
Either that or he is a typical Arkie who doesn't know how to talk.

darin
06-04-2007, 05:34 PM
You are mentall ill if you think he's 'advocating more attacks on americans'. Seriously - I'm dead serious your sanity and mental capacity for comprehension of the language is in SERIOUS question. WOW.

Mr. P
06-04-2007, 05:35 PM
I understand what he is saying as well. He wants the U.S. to be attacked by terrorists, in order to increase support for the Bushies.

He's a Southerner that you don't understand. Kinda like a woman, what they say is not always what they mean.

06-04-2007, 06:01 PM

Obviously you don't even understand when people insult you. The man isnt wishing for more attacks or even hoping for it. He is essentially saying you are too stupid to see whats so freaking obvious that its going to take more attacks before people like you wake up to the threat.

I dont think he is right though. I dont think you care. I think we could be on the brink of destruction and you hate Bush that much you would oppose any action he takes to save us from that destruction.

gabosaurus
06-04-2007, 06:12 PM
If it wasn't for Bush, we wouldn't be "facing destruction" in the first place. If the moronic fool wouldn't have been so intent on invading Iraq, perhaps he would have woken up to the danger signals being communicated by U.S. intelligence.
No, Bush got exactly what he wanted. Sept. 11, 2001 was the greatest day in the Bush presidency. It will forever be his legacy.

manu1959
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
If it wasn't for Bush, we wouldn't be "facing destruction" in the first place. If the moronic fool wouldn't have been so intent on invading Iraq, perhaps he would have woken up to the danger signals being communicated by U.S. intelligence.
No, Bush got exactly what he wanted. Sept. 11, 2001 was the greatest day in the Bush presidency. It will forever be his legacy.

yes the world loved the US prior to bush being elected....

Mr. P
06-04-2007, 06:21 PM

BULLSHIT!

diuretic
06-04-2007, 06:22 PM
yes the world loved the US prior to bush being elected....

You would be better wondering why the goodwill to the US after 9/11 evaporated. Clue - it was due to Bush/Cheney.

As for Mr Milligan. He certainly needs to clarify his comments. Heck he might have jumped the gun though.

Doniston
06-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Well Gabby, some folks need hit up side the head with reality before they get it, yeah know.

I understand what he's saying.I understand what he is saying too, but Idon't think that is what he means. It is a stupod approach.

He is a Bushite who is absolutely convinced that Bush has done right and that the rest of us will not recognize how good a job he has done until and unless proof is shown.

Well, I got news. Bushes Negatives have far outshown anything that might some day be shown positive. The only way he can be shown to be right, is proof that an incident didn't happen. Proving a negative.

Hugh Lincoln
06-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Let's see... an attack on America would demonstrate "all the good work" Bush has done?

That doesn't even make any sense, never mind the utterly stupid idea that we "need" to be attacked again to... vindicate Bush?

Wha?

This guy must be so stupid he needs to be reminded to breathe.

Typical of the GOP these days. A bunch of morons who support amnesty for illegal aliens and WANT America to be attacked by terrorists. Makes you wonder what the Democrats hope for...