PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Economy is Improving For Me

red states rule
06-05-2013, 03:22 AM
I have to give Pres Obama credit. His economic polices are doing wonders for me and my co-workers

The Obama economic "recovery" has caused a huge increase in the case volume to a point where upper management was considering mandatory OT for everyone. Yesterday #2 person in our department sent out an email begging for every hour of OT you could work

I sent an email back asking if we could come in before our normal 7AM start time since it is easier for me to come in early rather then stay late (the rush hour traffic is a mess and I hate trying to drive in it)

Later in the day the email came back that we could show up at 6AM but must stay until our normal time

So right there is 10 hours OT per pay check. Thank you Pres Obama. Your economic policies are causing people to lose their jobs, have their work hours reduced, forcing people to file for bankruptcy, and lose their home to foreclosure or try to short sell it

And I have cases out the ass waiting for me to work

Of course when I see the increased amount in taxes I will pay thanks to my hard work I am reminded that liberals do punish achievement - so I will try not to work to much OT

tailfins
06-05-2013, 08:15 AM
I have to give Pres Obama credit. His economic polices are doing wonders for me and my co-workers

The Obama economic "recovery" has caused a huge increase in the case volume to a point where upper management was considering mandatory OT for everyone. Yesterday #2 person in our department sent out an email begging for every hour of OT you could work

I sent an email back asking if we could come in before our normal 7AM start time since it is easier for me to come in early rather then stay late (the rush hour traffic is a mess and I hate trying to drive in it)

Later in the day the email came back that we could show up at 6AM but must stay until our normal time

So right there is 10 hours OT per pay check. Thank you Pres Obama. Your economic policies are causing people to lose their jobs, have their work hours reduced, forcing people to file for bankruptcy, and lose their home to foreclosure or try to short sell it

And I have cases out the ass waiting for me to work

Of course when I see the increased amount in taxes I will pay thanks to my hard work I am reminded that liberals do punish achievement - so I will try not to work to much OT

That's sounds like micromanagement to me. If a GOOD manager wants peak performance, they would realize the concentration lasts about 90 minutes after which you should take a break. Putting in the 50 hours can work, but it needs to be 50 good hours. Can you work from home any? If not, are there cots to take a nap? Do you ever have to work at a facility more than 50 miles from your tax home for a period of less than 12 months? If so, you can have your employer designate a portion of your check to per-diem expenses which is not taxed.

red states rule
06-05-2013, 04:54 PM
That's sounds like micromanagement to me. If a GOOD manager wants peak performance, they would realize the concentration lasts about 90 minutes after which you should take a break. Putting in the 50 hours can work, but it needs to be 50 good hours. Can you work from home any? If not, are there cots to take a nap? Do you ever have to work at a facility more than 50 miles from your tax home for a period of less than 12 months? If so, you can have your employer designate a portion of your check to per-diem expenses which is not taxed.

That is not a problem. With the f'ing Feds all over those big, bad, evil banks - and the IFR - the #1 goal is quality. If a rep slips below the minimum quality standard (93% average on all reviews) the rep may not work more then 10 hours per day

If the rep has three months in row of below quality then all letters must be submitted to QA for approval before they are sent out

I wish I could work from home. Of course the company may have an issue with the cat hair and the computer :laugh2: