PDA

View Full Version : D Alfredson

jackass
06-04-2007, 09:04 PM
What a PIECE OF SHIT!! He purposely hit Scott Neidemeyer of the Ducks with the puck as the period came to an end! This sort of classless act is exactly why I hate the prick! I hope he gets suspended for the rest of the series!

manu1959
06-04-2007, 09:24 PM
looks like he got away with it ..... payback will be a bitch....dudes that wear sheilds are pussies

jackass
06-04-2007, 09:51 PM
He can still get suspended...no?

OCA
06-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Hockey isn't still on lockout? Oh hell there it is, a two paragraph article in my local sports page lol:laugh2:

NFL, real sports right around the corner.

jackass
06-05-2007, 05:35 AM
Hockey isn't still on lockout? Oh hell there it is, a two paragraph article in my local sports page lol:laugh2:

NFL, real sports right around the corner.

Im a huge football fan, but NOTHING is as good as playoff hockey! NOTHING.

gabosaurus
06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Football is a pussy sport compared to hockey. I have seen football and it doesn't even compare to hockey for toughness and endurance.

As for the Ottawa assmunch, his team got their butts beat. And will lose again on Wednesday as the Ducks bring the Stanley Cup to Anaheim. You can bet I will be at the parade! :cheers2:

OCA
06-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Football is a pussy sport compared to hockey. I have seen football and it doesn't even compare to hockey for toughness and endurance.

As for the Ottawa assmunch, his team got their butts beat. And will lose again on Wednesday as the Ducks bring the Stanley Cup to Anaheim. You can bet I will be at the parade! :cheers2:

I don't listen to women when it comes to sports.....go watch Annika Sorenstam.

jackass
06-05-2007, 06:36 PM

Im glad to see you are such a hockey fan after 2 games!! ;)

I hope they do win! Good luck!