PDA

View Full Version : President Obama selects a new National Security Advisor

Little-Acorn
06-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Susan Rice went on national TV to tell everyone that the Benghazi attacks were cause by people watching a video they didn't like.

She got it so wrong, in so many ways, so many times, about what was going on in this foreign country, that people have been wondering if she was a flagrant liar or merely boundlessly stupid.

And this is who the President of the United States has selected to advise him on the most sensitive matters going on in foreign countries.

Yes, really.

What's next? Choosing as Treasury Secretary, a man who can't even fill out his own taxes correctly, and then turns around and blames a Turbo Tax program?

----------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/05/susan-rice-to-replace-donilon-as-national-security-adviser/

Susan Rice to replace Donilon as national security adviser

Published June 05, 2013
FoxNews.com

June 5, 2013: A White House official tells Fox News Tom Donilon, left, is resigning as President Barack Obama's national security adviser and will be replaced by Susan Rice. (AP)

Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador who drew criticism for her initial account of the Benghazi terror attack, has been named as national security adviser, a senior White House official confirmed to Fox News.

Rice will replace Tom Donilon, who is resigning from the post. Rice, the current U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, does not need Senate confirmation for the job.

The ambassador had earlier been considered in the running for the secretary of State post, which does require confirmation, but withdrew from consideration amid the continuing fallout over her role following the Benghazi attack.

Rice went on five Sunday shows after the attack and claimed it was triggered by protests over an anti-Islam film, an explanation many lawmakers said at the time was inaccurate. The administration later acknowledged there were no protests on the ground in Benghazi, though they have not officially ruled out that protests elsewhere may have played a role.

The administration, under pressure from the media and Republicans, last month released the so-called "talking points" which showed officials drafting and re-drafting their storyline in advance of Rice's appearance. The intelligence community did cite demonstrations -- however, references to militant and Islamic extremist groups, and to prior security warnings and incidents, were ultimately stripped out after objections from various administration officials.

aboutime
06-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Obama and Holder the Liars saw the writing on the wall.

They both knew RICE would eventually be called by Congress to testify about Benghazi.

So. Obama hired her to a TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE position that will FORBID, and PREVENT Rice from
speaking about anything Obama will now declare..CLASSIFIED.

In other words. As SCOTUS proved several years ago.

Politicians are PERMITTED to Lie as much as they need to lie, hiding behind the 1st amendment. But anyone who appears before them must swear to TELL THE TRUTH. And Obama, Holder, Hillary, and now Rice....are not required to TELL THE TRUTH because Obama has made it all HIGHLY CLASSIFIED. And, unavailable to ANYONE.

BillyBob
06-05-2013, 04:08 PM
We may as well be living in Russia or China.

red states rule
06-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Once again, the left rewards failure and gross incompetence

red states rule
06-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Obama's base rises up in defense of Ms Rice. Of course I do not recall the same folks warning Dems about beating up Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, Mia Love, and other conservative women
<iframe width="520" height="293" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/121496" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

BillyBob
06-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Once again, the left rewards failure and gross incompetence

Rice didn't fail, she did exactly what Obama instructed. She willingly made a complete fool of herself for him and this is her payback. Had the media done its job [and Congress], Rice would be lucky to get a job at McDonalds.

red states rule
06-06-2013, 01:29 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/bg060613dAPR20130605054532.jpg

logroller
06-06-2013, 02:15 AM
...a man who can't even fill out his own taxes correctly, and then turns around and blames a Turbo Tax program?
I actually did that. It's not my fault another company can't get the 1099 right (despite registered letters, emails and phone calls alerting them to their error) and the tax program doesn't allow me to edit the form. The IRS thanked me for my assistance in resolving the matter.

red states rule
06-06-2013, 02:22 AM
I actually did that. It's not my fault another company can't get the 1099 right (despite registered letters, emails and phone calls alerting them to their error) and the tax program doesn't allow me to edit the form. The IRS thanked me for my assistance in resolving the matter.

Now I know why libs like Tim, John Kerry and Charlie Rangel never oppose a tax increase

They do not intend to pay the tax anyway so why oppose the increase?

logroller
06-06-2013, 02:56 AM
Now I know why libs like Tim, John Kerry and Charlie Rangel never oppose a tax increase

They do not intend to pay the tax anyway so why oppose the increase?
If a company puts the wrong tax identification number on the form, they weren't my taxes to pay, so how is that indicative of anyone favoring tax hikes?

red states rule
06-06-2013, 03:03 AM
If a company puts the wrong tax identification number on the form, they weren't my taxes to pay, so how is that indicative of anyone favoring tax hikes?

LR, Tim Geithner is clearly a tax cheat

He did not pay SS and Medicare taxes for YEARS!!!!! Much like John Kerry and ol' Charlie. You can also add thousands of Federal workers and West Wing employees to the list of tax cheats

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/09/federal-workers-owe-35b-in-back-taxes/

red states rule
06-06-2013, 12:46 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn_c10986820130606120100.jpg

Abbey Marie
06-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Rice didn't fail, she did exactly what Obama instructed. She willingly made a complete fool of herself for him and this is her payback. Had the media done its job [and Congress], Rice would be lucky to get a job at McDonalds.
The main stream media did do its job- as it sees it.

red states rule
06-08-2013, 05:58 AM
http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/I-Tried-Ben-Ghazi-Once.jpg