I won't stop it.
I will not honor a simple request.
I will take tone!

:wink2:

Come on, man. I hate seeing you banned...again and again..Lighten up a bit. :D

Gaffer
01-24-2007, 06:03 PM
He's baaaack. with the same attitude.

Anyone think he'll last more than two days?

TheSage
01-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Come on, man. I hate seeing you banned...again and again..Lighten up a bit. :D

Nah. I kiss ass in the real world. I sure as hell am not going to do it online.

OCA
01-24-2007, 08:28 PM
I won't stop it.
I will not honor a simple request.
I will take tone!

:wink2:

Sure you will stop
Sure you will honor a request whether you want to or not
You'll take tone.....well for a day or so.

OCA
01-24-2007, 08:29 PM
Nah. I kiss ass in the real world. I sure as hell am not going to do it online.

Who are you kidding, you cry more than anybody here.

TheSage
01-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Who are you kidding, you cry more than anybody here.

No. I argue with you guys, instead of submitting like little scared bitches. I'm a tough guy.

OCA
01-24-2007, 08:34 PM
No. I argue with you guys, instead of submitting like little scared bitches. I'm a tough guy.

Everytime you get smacked around you run to you know who crying, now who is the bitch?

OWNED:D

TheSage
01-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Everytime you get smacked around you run to you know who crying, now who is the bitch?

OWNED:D

You are. Always have been. The only way any of you retards beat me is with your mod authority. It only proves me more right and you more impotent each time you do it.

OCA
01-24-2007, 08:44 PM
You are. Always have been. The only way any of you retards beat me is with your mod authority. It only proves me more right and you more impotent each time you do it.

Just so you realize nobody gives a fuck about your unimportant topics and that everybody is laughing at you. It will be good to have you around for comedic relief.

TheSage
01-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Just so you realize nobody gives a fuck about your unimportant topics and that everybody is laughing at you. It will be good to have you around for comedic relief.

Finally, the respect I deserve.

http://www.answers.com/topic/wisdom-of-the-fool
Innocuous fools have often enjoyed special privileges in cultural and economic groups, whereas aggressive madmen had to been restrained or incarcerated. A fool's powerlessness and helplessness may gain them protection of more fortunate people. Since the fool is only guided by their natural instincts, because they do not understand social conventions, they are not culpable for breaches of those rules. The fool is not expected to "know better" or "know" anything.

Because of this, the fool has often been given great relative freedom, particularly in speech. The advantage of speaking with exemption from punishment has made the fool attractive in the literary imagination, for example, the fool in Shakespeare's King Lear. Lear's fool is one of only three people in the play who consistently speak to him wisely, and the other two, Cordelia and the Earl of Gloucester, are punished severely.

Though the fool is in a position separated from normal society which can cause them to be subjected to deriding acts and contemptous treatment, it has also at times caused them to be regarded with respect and reverence — the holy fool. In the Middle Ages, and in some primitive societies, the fool was thought to be under the protection of God and possessing "Godly imparted tongues".