PDA

View Full Version : Wait for it.....

Trinity
06-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Here comes the BOOM...:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86UL9ekiXDk

jimnyc
06-05-2013, 05:11 PM
I thought the gist of it were over with 7-8 seconds left and was already applauding his short speech - when it went to a new level and had me "laugh out loud". :coffee:

aboutime
06-05-2013, 05:29 PM
I thought the gist of it were over with 7-8 seconds left and was already applauding his short speech - when it went to a new level and had me "laugh out loud". :coffee:

How wonderful it is to actually hear a Politician TELL THE FULL TRUTH! I found nothing to laugh about with that speech. The TRUTH in this case IS DEAD SERIOUS.

BillyBob
06-05-2013, 05:34 PM
Biden. :laugh:

As funny as that was, the truth in it is enough to make a Patriot cry.

BillyBob
06-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Where is the outrage? Why won't republican Congressmen do something about this?

aboutime
06-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Somewhere, sitting alone in a room by himself. Watching tv. Joe Biden asks himself..."Was he talking about me?"

Trinity
06-05-2013, 05:50 PM

I know exactly what you mean, my 17 year old and I were watching this together right after discussing reasons for impeachment...... and were like yes someone has nailed it on the head, and then we busted out laughing when we got to the last 6 seconds. Then looked at each other and said true, true. :laugh:

aboutime
06-05-2013, 05:55 PM
I know exactly what you mean, my 17 year old and I were watching this together right after discussing reasons for impeachment...... and were like yes someone has nailed it on the head, and then we busted out laughing when we got to the last 6 seconds. Then looked at each other and said true, true. :laugh:

How truly sad is that? We, the American people. Laughing at people who are SUPPOSED to be in positions of Leadership for WHAT? "THE COMEDY CHANNEL ROASTS?"

BillyBob
06-05-2013, 06:00 PM
How truly sad is that? We, the American people. Laughing at people who are SUPPOSED to be in positions of Leadership for WHAT? "THE COMEDY CHANNEL ROASTS?"

It's much worse than that. We, the American people, are wondering why our representatives, those which we duly elected are just sitting around on the sidelines and letting this all happen. Our Representative Republic is on her death bed and nobody is doing anything to save her.

If ever there was a time for the citizenry to take charge, this is it.

Marcus Aurelius
06-05-2013, 10:25 PM

I had not looked at the clip yet, when I read your post. I saw 'laugh out loud' and thought 'what the heck...' and watched.

I spit my coffee all over my damned screen on that last bit!:laugh:

BillyBob
06-06-2013, 09:00 AM
I had not looked at the clip yet, when I read your post. I saw 'laugh out loud' and thought 'what the heck...' and watched.

I spit my coffee all over my damned screen on that last bit!:laugh:

I figured you more for a swallower than a spitter.

jimnyc
06-06-2013, 09:14 AM
I figured you more for a swallower than a spitter.

We don't need this kind of crap. Veering off topic or tossing jabs at one another is one thing, but lets not push this kind of stuff.