PDA

View Full Version : Smirk on his face towards the end....

Trinity
06-07-2013, 06:26 PM
As much as I dislike the president....I found that to be very disrespectful to the country as a whole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJwsDR7Z0eA

Anton Chigurh
06-07-2013, 06:31 PM
You're rasis for saying that's a smirk. :laugh2:

Trinity
06-07-2013, 06:45 PM
You're rasis for saying that's a smirk. :laugh2:

Are you trying to say I'm *racist? Seriously dude...you got jokes right?! I have friends from all over the world. :-)

aboutime
06-07-2013, 07:01 PM
As much as I dislike the president....I found that to be very disrespectful to the country as a whole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJwsDR7Z0eA

Trinity. I agree with you. But, we all know how Obama and his wife feel about his position, and America as a whole.

I cannot remember ANY OTHER PRESIDENT who permitted ANY sitting Leader of any other nation to do that.
SO. To me. It shows Obama's distaste, and disrespect for the American people as well.

No Racism involved. Obama is nothing but a Phony, Pretender. Unqualified to sit in that chair...for any reason.

Anton Chigurh
06-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Are you trying to say I'm *racist? Seriously dude...you got jokes right?! I have friends from all over the world. :-)Huh?

Trinity
06-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Huh?

I was asking you if you were saying I was racist because I said he had a smirk on his face?

gabosaurus
06-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I cannot remember ANY OTHER PRESIDENT who permitted ANY sitting Leader of any other nation to do that.

Oh please. I am guessing it is done on a regular basis. :lame2:

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Who takes an upside down question mark seriously?

SassyLady
06-08-2013, 02:36 AM

:link:

Noir
06-08-2013, 04:24 AM
Oh no, looks like people are having fun, time for the internet to get angry xD

red states rule
06-08-2013, 04:38 AM
:link:

Thank you very muich SL. By asking Gabby to back up her post you have ensured she will not return to this thread

jimnyc
06-08-2013, 06:07 AM

Honestly, I don't give a crap either way. BUT - I would like for you to once backup your comments with actual facts. It's likely you are true - but still, how about humoring us and showing us this being the case? Or would you prefer to guess and bail?

red states rule
06-08-2013, 06:09 AM
I would like for you to once backup your comments with actual facts.

Jim, people in Hell want ice water

Trinity
06-08-2013, 08:22 AM
hmmmmmm...

I went back on facebook to see if I could locate the original video I had come across first, like the one I shared in the OP except it was from the original view of the camera and not the video of it being played on tv. Why, because I was looking for a specific comment made by the President in that video, to post for Gabby.

Funny thing that original post on facebook, I can not find anywhere. I went to the news source that posted it and searched there...nothing....And it seems no matter how I search and what key words I use in an online search, I can not find any thing but that one video, no news reports, no other videos, nothing.

ok did another search and was able to come up with the original video through Latino politics.....still not pulling up in our major news sources. Here is the original video and his comment about how many others have done the same. it's at the 34 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9kCKZ5L7eK0#!

jimnyc
06-08-2013, 08:29 AM
to post for Gabby.

No offense, but did you think that would actually accomplish anything?

Trinity
06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
No offense, but did you think that would actually accomplish anything?

:laugh:

No not really. It was more about I wanted to find it.