PDA

View Full Version : Should people that troll excessively be Given a Timeout?

Voted4Reagan
06-07-2013, 07:27 PM
If a person is intentionally Disruptive, continuously derails threads off topic and constantly fights... Should they have their posting privileges suspended?

would less arguing and Name calling lead to a better board that attracts more people?

opinions?

Anton Chigurh
06-07-2013, 07:59 PM
If a person is intentionally Disruptive, continuously derails threads off topic and constantly fights... Should they have their posting privileges suspended?

would less arguing and Name calling lead to a better board that attracts more people?

opinions?I resemble this remark. That's all I ever do!

Voted4Reagan
06-07-2013, 08:07 PM
I resemble this remark. That's all I ever do!

I dont think so Anton.. you can be rather blunt but not a troll.

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 08:48 PM

opinions?

I agree, MA should have his posting privileges revoked, he's the most disruptive poster here and constantly breaking the rules. But then I wouldn't have anyone to kick the crap out of daily, so please don't do it. :)

Marcus Aurelius
06-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I agree, MA should have his posting privileges revoked, he's the most disruptive poster here and constantly breaking the rules. But then I wouldn't have anyone to kick the crap out of daily, so please don't do it. :)

If I break the rules, I'd be banned. I am not. Ergo, you're full of shit... and a crybaby to boot!:laugh:

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 09:36 PM
If I break the rules, I'd be banned. I am not. Ergo, you're full of shit... and a crybaby to boot!:laugh:

Says the whiney little bitch who goes crying to the mods for EVERY little thing. Talk about a crybaby. :laugh:

"Hello, Mods? Yes, BillyBob is picking on me again. He keeps hurting my feelings and I can't beat him in a fair debate so will you please bail me out again and threaten him? I really need you to do this for me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaase?"

:lol::lol::lol:

:dance:

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 09:37 PM
You know V4R, you really should have started this thread in the cage. Just sayin'....

Marcus Aurelius
06-07-2013, 09:40 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=644882#post644882)

Says the whiney little bitch who goes crying to the mods for EVERY little thing. Talk about a crybaby. :laugh:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Whineyus

"Hello, Mods? Yes, BillyBob is picking on me again. He keeps hurting my feelings and I can't beat him in a fair debate so will you please bail me out again and threaten him? I really need you to do this for me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaase?"

:lol::lol::lol:

:dance:

editing the body of a quote/faking a quote, outside the Cage...tch tch tch. reported.

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 09:46 PM
editing the body of a quote/faking a quote, outside the Cage...tch tch tch. reported.

This thread will be in the cage soon enough, but thanks for proving what a whiney little bitch you are by running to the mods. :laugh::lol::dance:

Oh wait, I see nothing about 'faking a quote' in the Rules. Are you just making shit up again, whiner? Yep, you sure are! Besides, I didn't quote you, I quoted Marcus Whineyus. LOL

Quoting Posts - Members should not use the "quote" function to alter what another member has actually stated without making it clear to the reader that they have changed the quoted text.

gabosaurus
06-07-2013, 10:01 PM
V4R, that would be a terrible thing for all you people who troll and spam the board all day. :cool:

Nukeman
06-07-2013, 10:07 PM
editing the body of a quote/faking a quote, outside the Cage...tch tch tch. reported.Tell ya what instetad of REPORTING every other post of BB's why don't you simply put him on IGNORE????????? That way YOU don't have to deal with ANYTHING he says or posts.... You too are like little kids tattling all the time!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

gabosaurus
06-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Tell ya what instetad of REPORTING every other post of BB's why don't you simply put him on IGNORE????????? That way YOU don't have to deal with ANYTHING he says or posts.... You too are like little kids tattling all the time!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

There are a bunch of tattling children on this board. Ask Jim how many squealing PMs he gets.

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 10:11 PM
V4R, that would be a terrible thing for all you people who troll and spam the board all day. :cool:

I agree. Besides, it's not like V4R hasn't done his share of trolling....this thread being a perfect example.

So tell me, what does 'gabosaurus' mean?

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Tell ya what instetad of REPORTING every other post of BB's why don't you simply put him on IGNORE?????????

Good idea! But he's addicted to getting his ass kicked. Some people are just gluttons for punishment. :salute:

Voted4Reagan
06-07-2013, 10:14 PM
I thought just MAYBE this type of topic could be discussed rationally without the drama...

I was mistaken....

Mods...Move this thread to the Cage please...

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 10:15 PM
There are a bunch of tattling children on this board. Ask Jim how many squealing PMs he gets.

The vast majority are from Marcus Whineyus.

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 10:16 PM
I thought just MAYBE this type of topic could be discussed rationally without the drama...

I was mistaken....

Mods...Move this thread to the Cage please...

YES!!!! [It was destined to be a drama thread]

gabosaurus
06-07-2013, 10:17 PM
No drama? On this board? :laugh2:

Voted4Reagan
06-07-2013, 10:20 PM

I am taking you off IGNORE this one time...

This the lounge...

Name Calling and Fighting are not permitted here..

Voted4Reagan
06-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Thread has been moved... enjoy

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 10:23 PM
I am taking you off IGNORE this one time...

This the lounge...

Name Calling and Fighting are not permitted here..

That never stopped Marcus Whineyus.

Marcus Aurelius
06-08-2013, 11:51 AM

Link to proof please... dumb ass.

BillyBob
06-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Link to proof please... dumb ass.

I will not post 'links' to my PMs with mods and admins, that would be against the rules, retard.

Marcus Aurelius
06-08-2013, 09:28 PM
I will not post 'links' to my PMs with mods and admins, that would be against the rules, retard.

So admins and moderators told you in PM that most complaints come from me, eh?

You just discussed the content of PM's, which is against the rules... dumb ass.

Unless of course, you were lying and they never told you any such thing.

Which is it? Are you a dumb ass, or a liar?

Anton Chigurh
06-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Should people that troll excessively be Given a Timeout?And it's, "People WHO troll." Sheesh.

Kathianne
06-08-2013, 10:39 PM

Seems he claims that I have had his 'threads' moved to cage, according to him by staff. Seems he speaks often to staff and they are informing him of their decisions. He tells us, which seems to me a breach of 'discussing moderation.' Not only implied is he being victimized and that staff understands, but soon staff is going to ban some of us for these actions.

Now we have no reason to doubt what he claims, that it's not his interpretation of their actions, but what they are telling him via pm's, which of course would be very wrong for him to copy and paste, very wrong.

So I guess we'll just have to assume he's being entirely truthful and in spite of his numerous postings moved to the cage, staff finds him blameless and some of us at fault, even when none of our posts are in the cage. Personally, I'm quaking at the very thought of what befall me sooner than later. :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
06-08-2013, 10:50 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=645240#post645240)

Seems he claims that I have had his 'threads' moved to cage, according to him by staff. Seems he speaks often to staff and they are informing him of their decisions. He tells us, which seems to me a breach of 'discussing moderation.' Not only implied is he being victimized and that staff understands, but soon staff is going to ban some of us for these actions.

Now we have no reason to doubt what he claims, that it's not his interpretation of their actions, but what they are telling him via pm's, which of course would be very wrong for him to copy and paste, very wrong.

So I guess we'll just have to assume he's being entirely truthful and in spite of his numerous postings moved to the cage, staff finds him blameless and some of us at fault, even when none of our posts are in the cage. Personally, I'm quaking at the very thought of what befall me sooner than later. :laugh:

Most will admit the board was a lot better prior to his arrival.

Btw, as to my question to BillyButt above... I'm betting he's both.

BillyBob
06-09-2013, 07:40 AM

This from the retard who spent three days begging me for permission to post Rep comments. :laugh:

BillyBob
06-09-2013, 07:44 AM

Yes, before I showed up nobody regularly kicked your teeth in.

I can only imagine how butthurt you are, whiner.

Missileman
06-09-2013, 07:46 AM

Btw, as to my question to BillyButt above... I'm betting he's both.

Holy Shit! Ironic post of the year.

Marcus Aurelius
06-09-2013, 10:27 AM
This from the retard who spent three days begging me for permission to post Rep comments. :laugh:

yeah, the racist and homophobic ones the mod team warned you about.

BillyBob
06-09-2013, 02:30 PM
yeah, the racist and homophobic ones the mod team warned you about.

What? You whined to the mods about the neg reps you were receiving? :laugh:

aboutime
06-09-2013, 03:22 PM
For Jim.... (10), TEN....

jimnyc
06-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Please leave any discussions about moderation and myself out of these arguments. Staff's only interest in these never ending fights is to hopefully put them behind us, which seems nearly impossible. But please don't drag others in here that aren't already posting here.

jimnyc
06-09-2013, 03:47 PM
For Jim.... (10), TEN....

The only thing I can make out of your counting, since you won't tell me, is that these numbers are the amount of days since Logroller was made a moderator. If I'm correct, while your counting is correct, I don't see what he has to do with these discussions.