PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian ad campaign seeks to increase tourism

gabosaurus
06-07-2013, 10:32 PM
My sister sent this to me. After getting it translated, I now know which tourists they are looking for. :cool:

http://images.christianpost.com/full/61131/poster-from-the-campaign-for-the-international-day-of-prostitutes-features-the-phrase-i-am-happy-being-a-prostitute.jpg

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Who the hell is going to travel all the way to Brazil for either one of those skanks? If I want a skanky ho I can solicit any number of liberal wenches form the local democrat party. Of course, I'd rather eat glass..........

jimnyc
06-08-2013, 06:06 AM
I don't speak the language - but is that advertising for their local prostitution? Have they no pretty girls there, or they never heard of Photoshop at least? :puke:

Noir
06-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Neither of these are to do with tourism. They're posters supporting sex workers, the second one also references STD/STI concerns.

Personally i preferred the Swedish 'I am a sex worker' campaign, looked a lot more professional than these. These look amateurish.

BillyBob
06-08-2013, 08:58 AM
... the second one also references STD/STI concerns.

I can see why.

gabosaurus
06-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I have heard that prostitution is one of Brazil's largest industries. After narcotics and mail order brides.

BillyBob
06-08-2013, 12:55 PM
I have heard that prostitution is one of Brazil's largest industries. After narcotics and mail order brides.

I hope the MO Brides look better than their prostitutes.

aboutime
06-08-2013, 01:34 PM

Finally! Gabby has found a real JOB OPENING that is right up her ALLEY!

BillyBob
06-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Finally! Gabby has found a real JOB OPENING that is right up her ALLEY!

Ewww. I hope you didn't mean it the way it sounded.