PDA

View Full Version : Weekend 6/8 Cleanup - Moved by Staff

Jeff
05-31-2013, 06:09 AM
Welcome to the fruits of the obamatree. Enjoy you dumbass liberals, appeasers, dem supporting "bought out blacks" and other assorted ignorant trash..-Tyr

It has always been the land of fruits and nuts , they wanted him now they can enjoy him, it is just a shame the rest of us thinking Americans have to also

gabosaurus
06-01-2013, 11:49 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uq-gYOrU8bA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> .

gabosaurus
06-02-2013, 12:00 AM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/InBXu-iY7cw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>.

aboutime
06-02-2013, 07:29 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/InBXu-iY7cw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>.

Gabby. The only thing you can demonstrate or prove here is. How anyone in the navy who became SeaSick. Probably threw-up more intelligence than you will ever bring here. Your arrogance, and stupidity cannot be challenged. It all belongs to you.

Marcus Aurelius
06-02-2013, 10:15 PM
explain why anyone should really care about Al, or you?

aboutime
06-04-2013, 03:09 PM

Marcus. I was wondering the very same thing. If I came here and just randomly posted stories from my past. I'd be Ignored, and laughed at too!

I keep reminding myself. When someone asks "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

They don't want to know...How the Clock Works.

Brevity is good. And, as O'Reilly always says. "Keep it Pithy!"

Marcus Aurelius
06-04-2013, 03:49 PM

<wbr> To be continued.

Negged for threatening the board with a continuation of this thread:laugh:

Robert A Whit
06-04-2013, 05:27 PM

Reputation restored by others.

Marcus Aurelius
06-04-2013, 06:15 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=643728#post643728)

Reputation restored by others.

funny how you can quote someone on your 'ignore' list :laugh2:

BillyBob
06-04-2013, 06:38 PM

If you don't care then why bother posting in this thread? You're such a drama queen.

Robert A Whit
06-04-2013, 07:55 PM
When one gets reputation, they get a notification. Naturally if one reads their notifications, they know if they got neg or positive.

If a guy was as brilliant as he thinks he is, he would know it. Oh, thank you my good friend for putting it all back for me.

Marcus Aurelius
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM
When one gets reputation, they get a notification. Naturally if one reads their notifications, they know if they got neg or positive.

If a guy was as brilliant as he thinks he is, he would know it. Oh, thank you my good friend for putting it all back for me.

So, you're saying you quoted my rep comment? The one that is the same as the PM system, and not supposed to be posted on the open board?

BillyBob
06-04-2013, 08:49 PM
So, you're saying you quoted my rep comment? The one that is the same as the PM system, and not supposed to be posted on the open board?

Stop whining for godsakes, everybody is tired of it. And either post something nice about Al or gtf out of this thread.

Robert A Whit
06-04-2013, 09:11 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=643842#post643842)

Stop whining for godsakes, everybody is tired of it. And either post something nice about Al or gtf out of this thread.

I said it so plain. (sigh ....)
When rep is given or taken, the menu has a site called notifications. The notifications lead to another menu and scroll down to the reputation part. The comment by the party adding or detracting is shown with the posters name.

It is not in the PM section.

Then as Billybob demonstrates, messages also carry over on the thread.

aboutime
06-04-2013, 09:21 PM
When rep is given or taken, the menu has a site called notifications. The notifications lead to another menu and scroll down to the reputation part. The comment by the party adding or detracting is shown with the posters name.

Guess you still haven't noticed. The Sole, Lone Member here who even cares about 'rep' at all is....."YOU!"

If there was a Prize, like a vacation, silverware, a car, visit to a spa for getting so many 'rep' points.

Don't you think there would have been a fight to get rid of you long ago????

Robert A Whit
06-04-2013, 09:24 PM
An amazing number of people care about reputation since an amazing number keep lavishing it on my posts.

Probably because i am not so busy lashing out at particular posters.

Marcus Aurelius
06-05-2013, 06:57 AM

A... you linked to post #18, as proven by clicking on that tiny little symbol in the quote itself, dumb ass. That alone proves you linked to my post, which you could not have done if I was actually on your ignore list.

B... The Rep comments are considered PM's by board management, dumb ass. As such, the content is not allowed to be posted on the open board. Ask them. So, it doen't matter that you don't consider them to be part of the PM section.

C... if you HAD actually posted a rep comment, I'd have reported you. Instead, I let you have just enough rope on this to hang yourself with.

D... BB quoted me AFTER you did, so you could NOT have taken it from his post. In any case, you implied you took it from the rep system anyway, so you just outed yourself as a liar, without my needing to prove it in A above.

In other words, you did NOT have me on ignore, you quoted me directly, you're a dumb ass.:laugh2:

BillyBob
06-05-2013, 07:02 AM
A... you linked to post #18, as proven by clicking on that tiny little symbol in the quote itself, dumb ass. That alone proves you linked to my post, which you could not have done if I was actually on your ignore list.

B... The Rep comments are considered PM's by board management, dumb ass. As such, the content is not allowed to be posted on the open board. Ask them. So, it doen't matter that you don't consider them to be part of the PM section.

C... if you HAD actually posted a rep comment, I'd have reported you. Instead, I let you have just enough rope on this to hang yourself with.

D... BB quoted me AFTER you did, so you could NOT have taken it from his post. In any case, you implied you took it from the rep system anyway, so you just outed yourself as a liar, without my needing to prove it in A above.

In other words, you did NOT have me on ignore, you quoted me directly, you're a dumb ass.:laugh2:

More whining^^^^^

aboutime
06-05-2013, 08:24 AM
An amazing number of people care about reputation since an amazing number keep lavishing it on my posts.

Probably because i am not so busy lashing out at particular posters.

Guess you have no idea about...when people are laughing at you, or feeling sorry for you. They always say THANKS (for the laughs). Since reps are so important to you. Check out the numbers in my stats. And that's because people like you pretend to Ignore me.
Tell us when you get your PRIZE Robert.

tailfins
06-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Marcus. I was wondering the very same thing. If I came here and just randomly posted stories from my past. I'd be Ignored, and laughed at too!

I keep reminding myself. When someone asks "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

They don't want to know...How the Clock Works.

Brevity is good. And, as O'Reilly always says. "Keep it Pithy!"

Honestly this is my impression:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HIM3zJyvzmc/SwCixmQSdHI/AAAAAAAADBI/381ZNSuyTBY/s1600/grumpier_old_men.jpg

aboutime
06-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Honestly this is my impression:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HIM3zJyvzmc/SwCixmQSdHI/AAAAAAAADBI/381ZNSuyTBY/s1600/grumpier_old_men.jpg

Great PAIR of movies. Funny, and actually...more honest than many of the members here in so many ways.

tailfins
06-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Great PAIR of movies. Funny, and actually...more honest than many of the members here in so many ways.

Don't begrudge Robert too much. DP just might be a principal source out of very few sources of satisfaction for him.

Marcus Aurelius
06-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Don't begrudge Robert too much. DP just might be a principal source out of very few sources of satisfaction for him.

Maybe he got tired of satisfying himself?

tailfins
06-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Maybe he got tired of satisfying himself?

Are you also a retiree? Just asking.

aboutime
06-05-2013, 08:50 AM

I honestly don't begrudge him at all. He just goes a little overboard. Many of us have tried to be sincere with him in the past. And he takes that sincerity as a THREAT to him in many ways.
If you go back and check. You will see how so many of us actually attempted to be friendly with him. But, if we happened to disagree, or we said anything Robert didn't like. That became his reason for the name calling, accusations and obvious Paranoia....he will once again come here to use...in accusing me of STIRRING UP TROUBLE again.
There is a possibility, many of us find this forum as a place to Unwind, in a weird sort of way for satisfaction as well.
But life goes on, and doesn't evolve around any ONE PERSON here.
Just watch.

tailfins
06-05-2013, 09:01 AM
I honestly don't begrudge him at all. He just goes a little overboard. Many of us have tried to be sincere with him in the past. And he takes that sincerity as a THREAT to him in many ways.
If you go back and check. You will see how so many of us actually attempted to be friendly with him. But, if we happened to disagree, or we said anything Robert didn't like. That became his reason for the name calling, accusations and obvious Paranoia....he will once again come here to use...in accusing me of STIRRING UP TROUBLE again.
There is a possibility, many of us find this forum as a place to Unwind, in a weird sort of way for satisfaction as well.
But life goes on, and doesn't evolve around any ONE PERSON here.
Just watch.

So what do you suppose Robert would do if you cut across his lawn?

Robert A Whit
06-05-2013, 02:28 PM

My gig is not insulting others.

Their gig is.

They need a new hobby.

Robert A Whit
06-05-2013, 02:34 PM
I get a kick out of how AT acts as if he represents the full forum by whining that WE or US feels this way or that way and this so called We said this or that about this or the other.

He is hardly representing himself much less a lot of others.

Some people enjoy complaining and being cranky.
Some have thanked my reports on AL.

We just passed memorial day and I don't mind one bit paying honor to a living WW2 Vet. When Al says more, I plan to post his remarks. Those not liking a human interest story can simply go to a topic they like.

aboutime
06-05-2013, 02:37 PM
I get a kick out of how AT acts as if he represents the full forum by whining that WE or US feels this way or that way and this so called We said this or that about this or the other.

We just passed memorial day and I don't mind one bit paying honor to a living WW2 Vet. When Al says more, I plan to post his remarks. Those not liking a human interest story can simply go to a topic they like.

Thanks again for proving my point.

SIX.

Marcus Aurelius
06-06-2013, 07:20 PM

Funny... I didn't see you whining like that when BB did the same thing in a thread you were actively posting in. Odd how you allow/condone that behavior form BB, but whine when someone else does it.

aboutime
06-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Funny... I didn't see you whining like that when BB did the same thing in a thread you were actively posting in. Odd how you allow/condone that behavior form BB, but whine when someone else does it.

Marcus. Looks like someone either refuses to recognize, or is totally unaware of something called a "double-standard".
No matter how many different ways I have honestly tried to eliminate such hostilities...as suggested by Jim. It simply
doesn't matter how I try. Nor the words I use.
Everything becomes a paranoid attack on him.
So. AGAINST my wishes, and principles. I have several members on Ignore as a means of tamping down the hostile aspects from my end.
STILL LOOKS LIKE IT DOESN'T WORK.
So. Without seeing actual posts, and only the QUOTES. I am staying MUM...and even THAT doesn't make them happy.

BillyBob
06-06-2013, 07:42 PM
You guys are unnecessarily disrupting Robert's thread. It's very rude.

Robert A Whit
06-06-2013, 07:50 PM

That is why they both are back on ignore setting.

You know, Al is not in good health. And at age 92, his best days are past. I enjoy good stories like he can tell. We act on several days a year that we appreciate those old veterans.

Well, I appreciate them 365 and 24-7.

Marcus Aurelius
06-06-2013, 09:27 PM

whiner

BillyBob
06-06-2013, 09:35 PM
whiner

Nope, just pointing out your rudeness.

If you wanna get your ass kicked some more, bring it down to the cage, I've been doing it all day and I'm happy to it some more.

Marcus Aurelius
06-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Nope, just pointing out your rudeness.

If you wanna get your ass kicked some more, bring it down to the cage, I've been doing it all day and I'm happy to it some more.

You couldn't kick Roberts ass, and he's like 187 years old!:laugh2:

BillyBob
06-06-2013, 09:42 PM
You couldn't kick Roberts ass, and he's like 187 years old!:laugh2:

Yet I kicked your all day. :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
06-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Yet I kicked your all day. :laugh:
A legend in your own mind.

Robert A Whit
06-06-2013, 10:58 PM
<label>This message is hidden because Marcus Aurelius is on your ignore list (http://www.debatepolicy.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist).</label>View Post (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41133-My-friend-Al-(over-90-yrs-old)&p=644648#post644648)

Remove user from ignore list (http://www.debatepolicy.com/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=2436)

BillyBob
06-06-2013, 11:02 PM
<label>This message is hidden because Marcus Aurelius is on your ignore list (http://www.debatepolicy.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist).</label>

View Post (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41133-My-friend-Al-(over-90-yrs-old)&p=644648#post644648)
Remove user from ignore list (http://www.debatepolicy.com/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=2436)

Good move. Imagine all the idiocy you won't have subject yourself to.

aboutime
06-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Eight.

Marcus Aurelius
06-07-2013, 06:20 PM
<label>This message is hidden because Marcus Aurelius is on your ignore list (http://www.debatepolicy.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist).</label>

View Post (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41133-My-friend-Al-(over-90-yrs-old)&p=644648#post644648)

Using the IGNORE feature is for pussies :laugh:

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Now you're being willfully stupid, and you know it. You're just trying to stir shit up.

The only person stirring up shit is YOU.

This...

...was the problem portion of your post. It was someone elses words, verbatim, and while it had a link in it to the laws in question, there was no link to where you got those exact words... thus the copyright infringement issues for the site.

Stop being an ass, use links when you take someone elses words, and all will be well... dumb ass.

A MOD was already on the case, you fucking moron. Stop being an jerk or I'll kick your whiney ass again like I did yesterday, faggot.

BillyBob
06-07-2013, 08:58 PM
OK, you can ban me from this thread now, it was well worth it. :dance:

[sorry for disrupting your thread, Robert. But this asshole needs to be put in his place]

aboutime
06-07-2013, 09:16 PM

A MOD was already on the case, you fucking moron. Stop being an jerk or I'll kick your whiney ass again like I did yesterday, faggot.

BillyBob. When you talked about stirring up shit. You showed up to prove Marcus right.

gabosaurus
06-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Thanks, Robert. From our rules at the top of the board: Copyright Infringement - When posting something as fact, it's always best to supply a link to your source if possible. While we encourage the use of linking to sources, please refrain from posting articles in their entirety. The first paragraph or 2 would be fine with a link to the rest of the article. This is acceptable under the fair use doctrine but copying of entire articles will likely result in copyright infringement, and your post may be removed and/or edited to protect the community.

You can lecture a donkey for 30 min. about making a waste. But they moment you turn your back, he is going to crap in the yard.
In one deaf ear, out the other.

Robert A Whit
06-07-2013, 11:38 PM

Wait and About time will chime in.

He always does.

Robert A Whit
06-07-2013, 11:40 PM
You can lecture a donkey for 30 min. about making a waste. But they moment you turn your back, he is going to crap in the yard.
In one deaf ear, out the other.

Thank god I never married a woman like you. My wives had class.

Abbey was only trying to help me.

Robert A Whit
06-07-2013, 11:41 PM
OK, you can ban me from this thread now, it was well worth it. :dance:

[sorry for disrupting your thread, Robert. But this asshole needs to be put in his place]

Well worth it. The Putz wanted us to bail him out when he pissed off his homeowners assoc.

red states rule
06-08-2013, 05:41 AM
My wives had class.

You descirbed Gabby perfectly - you were only off ny two letters

jimnyc
06-08-2013, 06:52 AM

The post was physically quoted. Whether you saw rep or not has nothing to do with it. In fact, I don't even think rep is visible if a member is on your ignore list. But you certainly could NOT have quoted his post directly as you did if he were on your ignore list. Just making a clarification is all.

SIX.

I think I understand why you have been counting certain days, since a change was made here, or an addition. My question is, where you are placing these numbers - what is the relation? I don't see any. With that aside, why count anyway?

Kathianne
06-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Who Posted?

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 11 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2337&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> Robert A Whit (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2337-Robert-A-Whit)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 11 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2436&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> Marcus Aurelius (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2436-Marcus-Aurelius)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 10 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2272&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> aboutime (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2272-aboutime)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 9 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2575&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> BillyBob (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2575-BillyBob)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 4 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2229&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2229-tailfins)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 3 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=111&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> gabosaurus (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?111-gabosaurus)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 1 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1539&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?1539-Jeff)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 1 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?1-jimnyc)

<dl class="stats"><dt>Posts</dt><dd> 1 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=60&searchthreadid=41264&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) </dd></dl> red states rule (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?60-red-states-rule)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-08-2013, 11:43 AM
It has always been the land of fruits and nuts , they wanted him now they can enjoy him, it is just a shame the rest of us thinking Americans have to also haha, just now saw this.. Damn got one moved to the cage and wasn't even trying..:beer: . Too much truth always a "broadside"...........:salute:-Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
06-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Thank god I never married a woman like you. My wives had class.

Abbey was only trying to help me.

yeah, they divorced you! :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
06-08-2013, 11:46 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=643811#post643811)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=643831#post643831)

The post was physically quoted. Whether you saw rep or not has nothing to do with it. In fact, I don't even think rep is visible if a member is on your ignore list. But you certainly could NOT have quoted his post directly as you did if he were on your ignore list. Just making a clarification is all.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by aboutime http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=643971#post643971)

SIX.

I think I understand why you have been counting certain days, since a change was made here, or an addition. My question is, where you are placing these numbers - what is the relation? I don't see any. With that aside, why count anyway?

I love it when Robert PWN's himself and can't wriggle out of it!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: